RED
Busby Babe
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Marcos Rojo - Page 3 Empty Re: Marcos Rojo

Post by Glory Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:31 am

Marcos Red. Born to play for us. Proud
Always loved this guy. He is the player Jones aspires to be. Bailly-Rojo is the way forward. Surprised Jose hasnt tried that combo yet.
Smalling needs to go this summer and we need a new CB. But the thing is its hard. Its hard to spot central defenders who are reliable, probably the hardest position to find an upgrade (Look at City Laughing ). We have been incredibly lucky with Bailly. But who now, thats the question. Virgil Van Dijk looks decent but is he worth the money being quoted? I dont think so.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:32 pm

Bring in Varane. Laughing

Rojo is decent, but still not a top class defender in my opinion. I appreciate his attitude a lot.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Varane is overrated. Almost all of those young CBs are in fact. Same with the likes of Lindeloff, Manolas, Laporte etc all of them will end up costing massive amounts of money and I am not convinced with either of them tbf.
Look at the state of another highly sought after CB Marquinhos against Barca. Laughing

If we are looking for young under 25 y.o CBs, I hope we buy someone who is less hyped about/under the radar type and who we can get for <30m. Because in that case even if they fail, we wont end up looking like clowns (a.l.a City).
Ideally I would go for a 27-28 year old player. Dream signing would be someone like an Alderweireld. But ofc Spurs wont sell him to us. If VVD is available for 30-35m, wont mind taking a punt. But since almost all PL clubs will be after him, I can see him going for as high as 50.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3