Nishankly
mr-r34
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
S
82 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool Empty Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool

Post by S Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Balotelli is saying goodbye to his teammates and to the staff at Milan, he has emptied his locker. He will play with Liverpool, the parties are settling the final details. If the deal was closed in time, he could play against Manchester City on Monday. Mario returns to Premier League.

Last edited by S on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool Empty Re: Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:40 pm

Strip Lambert off number 9 already ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool Empty Re: Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:41 pm

He'd probably prefer the 45 shirt lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:46 pm

Can already foresee the drama his going to cause, let's hope Rodgers can control this guy. Book that appointment with Dr Steve Peters please.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He'd probably prefer the 45 shirt lol.

We need someone worthy of wearing number 9 at Liverpool again. Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:50 pm

Brings bigger? baggage then Suarez imo. Rather bite another player than fight with own teammates, Its a decent risk at 16m pounds. I think Rodgers could make it work.

Well, Suarez did break when he was with Uruguay and not with Rodgers :coffee:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:53 pm

FFS you make it sound like they were actually brawling. Relax.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm

If it happens, it's a good bit of business by Liverpool - kudos and well done Smile

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:02 pm

"Ballotelli to Liverpool.. Nervously excited, it's like going in a blind date with a serial killer and you're not sure if they like u or not."

ROFL rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Nishy wrote:Brings bigger? baggage then Suarez imo. Rather bite another player than fight with own teammates, Its a decent risk at 16m pounds. I think Rodgers could make it work.

Well, Suarez did break when he was with Uruguay and not with Rodgers :coffee:

That was a long time ago, I think he's matured since then and hasn't been involved in any such incidents at Milan.

Besides that, fights at training grounds happen frequently it's just not all of them become public knowledge.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 pm

Balotelli to Liverpool. If that happen Wow .
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

That was a long time ago, I think he's matured since then and hasn't been involved in any such incidents at Milan.

Besides that, fights at training grounds happen frequently it's just not all of them become public knowledge.

From what I remember at his time in Milan, he is a red card liability. And while there might not have been any physical altercations with teammates, I don't think he's a good presence in the locker room. In my opinion he's the type of player who had/has great potential, but always seem to come up short and disappoint - as well has having the potential to do a team more harm than good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Coutinho and Balotelli.

Liverpool taking advantage of Inter's youth. Who's next? Kovacic? Please. hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:21 pm

He doesnt go at night clubs anymore because he is engaged with a girlfriend. But he finds the time to photograph himself  with a rifle on Instagram.
the real problem is another anyway , he is really the opposite of the " work rate player" . He is the opposite of  Luis Suarez.
Anyway I don't think Liverpool thought to replace Suarez with a player. I didn't think  it in June, and I do not think  it now with Balotelli.  Besides Balotelli arrived just now, end August , as opportunity  to strengthen the team.

Suarez was rated as  irreplaceable, not only for the goals but also for  his contribution to the team (work rate) and unpredictability,  so Liverpool had the aim to improve a game system well proven with other quality players so as to compensate the loss of Suarez.

Lallana, Markovic were functional to this, quality players who can play for the team , Balotelli ffs it looks like a fish out of water in this Liverpool of Rodgers tbh. we'll see..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Balotelli is A LOT more talented than Lallana. Can't speak for Markovic as I haven't seen him play much, but you're seriously underrating Super Mario. He's going to be huge for us. :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Red Alert wrote:Coutinho and Balotelli.

Liverpool taking advantage of Inter's youth. Who's next? Kovacic? Please. hmm

No, Kovacic stays here. You can take Santon :coffee:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Red Alert wrote:Balotelli is A LOT more talented than Lallana. Can't speak for Markovic as I haven't seen him play much, but you're seriously underrating Super Mario. He's going to be huge for us. :coffee:

yes , but Lallana is perfect for Rodgers system . Infact for me he will be a good signing.
Balotelli no .

Rodgers will have to work Much on him .
The talent is not enough in a player .

Anyway I am glad for this deal . I am glad to not see a Inter 's youth to Milan ,  finally I can free me about the trauma to see Balotelli scoring us in the derbies .  Thanks LFC :coffee: Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:28 pm

If Rodgers can control him and help him stay of trouble, Liverpool has World Class Striker. But that's a big IF.

Cotn ebeing the NT manager helps this case to
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:29 pm

you can not replace 9 with 9, sometimes you have to make it work like 7+5-3. So BR surely knows what he is doing, at least he has some plan to work with what he is getting and its not like some sport director or someone is forcing him to take this player and make it work; so lets see what exactly BR adds to our team, I will take him for his arrogance alone.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:31 pm

What exactly is Rodgers system with Suarez gone now?

Our whole system last year was to play defensive and hot on the counter, isolating the opposition with Suarez and Sturridge. Sterling came into the mix at the end of it.

Suarez is gone now. We won't be playing the same way as last season.

Balotelli will be fine.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:32 pm

From what I have heard/read, BR did not want Balotelli. Not sure if that is the case or not, but I don't like the idea of a player being forced onto a manager/team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 pm

BR did not want Henderson either. Things change.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 pm

loool no one will force any player on BR at Liverpool.
Talking about the system, I also tried to mean the same thing, @RA, we will change the way we will play. What I am also glad about it, Balo is a different kind of player to Studge...so that will surely help us win those skinny games.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:38 pm

Desperate move by a desperate club... Milan were willing to dump him for free or send him on loan if someone was willing to take on the wages. Nobody took the bait other than Liverpool AND sent 16 mil to Milan no less Laughing Great business here by Milan. Balotelli is beyond crap other than a handful of guest appearances he makes in a season where he actually plays somewhat hard.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:03 pm

The other AC Milan fans dont have an opinion as strong as yours. Its a gamble, No way will one guy make us lose every game, Its not like he's gonna bench Sturridge Laughing

And as Rodgers not wanting him, Rodgers does lie sometimes during the window example 1 would be Reina. But its all about when that opportunity pops up and yh we are kind of desperate, It was between Eto'o or Balotelli.

16m pounds is worth the gamble. Arsenal signed Chambers in that much, Soton signed Long for 12m, This is Balotelli he was almost WC some years ago?

Plus he's trolled United a lot, So i welcome him with open arms.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next