Nishankly
mr-r34
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Red Alert
S
82 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool - Page 14 Empty Re: Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool

Post by Lupi Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:39 pm

they should have signed someone more of a creator ss, or what ever term you have for them than a target man like balo. I guess they thought coutinho can step up but never happened. I think when a club sell a player they should replace him with similar player unless they want to change manager r the manager wants to change the tactics

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool - Page 14 Empty Re: Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool

Post by McAgger Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Balotelli is a SS. He hasn't done that well because he's playing as a lone striker at the moment due to Sturridge being injured so far.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfy.RO Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:45 pm

He's not a creative SS. He won't succeed at Liverpool.

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:10 pm

Balotelli:

“I have never been a real, out-and-out striker, I have always been someone who roams around the pitch. If it was my choice, I would always go with two strikers. It’s the way I like to play, but Brendan asked me to play as the first striker.”
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:01 pm

This has been discussed to death. So far Rodgers' hands have been tied as Sturridge has been injured. So he was kind of forced to play Balotelli by himself up top.

He played him with Borini when Sturridge got injured but that backfired terribly as we were awful in attack against West Ham. Borini and Lambert are not good enough for us as everybody and their mothers know it.

Let's hope Sturridge is back for this weekend.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:43 pm

We've been awful in attack since the start of the season. But yeah, blame Borini for that one game.

Sterling and Henderson weren't good enough at one point of their careers too, so don't think you're the best to judge young players tbh.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:11 pm

In the end and now as it stands it's looking like Liverpool spent £16m on panini stickers. Voronin should be called back from wherever he is.
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by HOXTYGEN Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:48 pm

The point about waiting for sturridge to come before balotelli gets good is something I don't understand. What it certainly means is that LFC bought balotelli so sturridge can help him.bullshit! Balotelli contributions to the team should be independent of another person. When Suarez was bought, it wasn't that so Torres could help him but that they could form a formidable partnership. Torres left, Suarez stays. Even if Suarez was poor then, not as poor as balotelli is now.

By and large, balotelli does not in anyway fit a Liverpool player, he walks, no desire, no passion, stagnant, no zeal, he's trouble, etc.....

The part where Rodgers said he's working hard or that he's doing extra time in training amounts to nothing as it hasn't changed a thing about his performance.

To even think he cost £16m is becoming a source of sorrow and it left me wondering who was celebrating when he came to LFC; Liverpool fans or their rivals? Because it's obviously looking like its the latter because they anticipated LFC getting screwed with him, and it's happening!
HOXTYGEN
HOXTYGEN
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:18 pm

And I thought us signing Welbeck was a bad move Laughing To think we cold have ended up with Balo pale
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:54 am

Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli has apologised for a post on social media which appeared to contain anti-Semitic and racist references.

A spokesman for anti-discrimination group Kick It Out told BBC Sport: "Kick It Out has been made aware of Mario Balotelli's Instagram post by a Twitter user and has now forwarded it on to the FA to look into the matter."
The picture posted had an image of Super Mario with the heading "Don't be a racist!"
The text read: "Be like Mario, he's an Italian plumber, created by Japanese people, who speaks English and looks like a Mexican."

It finished: "He jumps like a black man and grabs coins like a Jew."

scratch What is he thinking?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:56 am

However, he later wrote: "I apologise if I've offended anyone.

"The post was meant to be anti-racist with humour. I now understand that out of context it may have the opposite effect.

"Not all Mexicans have a moustache, not all black people jump high and not all Jewish people love money.

rofl
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:12 am

he saved it now rofl
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:08 pm

Official : Mario Balotelli signs for Liverpool - Page 14 10801562_10152841721366745_5615330997201597863_n
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:10 pm

Watch FA ban him for 5 games to set an example Laughing

Poor guy can't even like a picture on social media anymore. He probably didn't think about any racist shit the media is claiming. Just saw something he thought was witty and liked it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:16 pm

I don't think one second he meant to offend anyone, just like a lot of footballers on social media... He's just a bit thick.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Would be a farce if he gets banned because of that. He obviously didn't mean it and meant it for good intentions. Probably too naive as Mole said.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:25 pm

I think footballers should be allowed to post a light-hearted picture like that anyway. Damn ridiculous he's landed in hot water for that. If a comedian joked on prime time TV something about Jews liking money, people would laugh it off and not think anything about it. A footballer posts that pic on his instragram and it's getting investigated. A farce.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:27 am

Next Suarez :coffee:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:28 am

Red Alert wrote:Next Suarez :coffee:

The bad thing about that is we know your being serious haha.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:32 am

Art Morte wrote:I think footballers should be allowed to post a light-hearted picture like that anyway. Damn ridiculous he's landed in hot water for that. If a comedian joked on prime time TV something about Jews liking money, people would laugh it off and not think anything about it. A footballer posts that pic on his instragram and it's getting investigated. A farce.

exactly!!! i think he would surely be punished if not apologized...now should be safe....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:42 am

Art Morte wrote:I think footballers should be allowed to post a light-hearted picture like that anyway. Damn ridiculous he's landed in hot water for that. If a comedian joked on prime time TV something about Jews liking money, people would laugh it off and not think anything about it. A footballer posts that pic on his instragram and it's getting investigated. A farce.
Lol, if Balotelli ever decides that he wants to take on a solo career as a juggler around the world, he can post anything he wants on his Facebook or Insta.

As far as i remember, the Barclay Premier League is a business, and as it's with most businesses around the world, there is a code of conduct to follow.

So Balotelli being an employee of that the BPL, he is subject to that code of ethics and it's their job to make sure none of their employees step outside of it.

Too often we forget that footy is just a business that's not very different from the ones that we spend our daily lives at.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:07 am

How is that even considered racist? Wtf?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

I saw that and I didn't put much thought to it because I saw it as a self referential joke from Mario.

He's Black
He's Italian
His name is Mario
His adoptive mother is a Jew

I also can't believe that he's being accused of anti semitism when the dude has been attacked by Jew hate groups since he revealed his mother was a Jew. What a farce from the FA, though I'm not surprised, they'll all idiots over there rofl
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:21 pm

Yeah... you work for a corporation and you can't make comments even if it's directed at your own ethnic group in jest. Just how it is. For example, in the NBA, even if black people use the "N" word, they get fined. They do it 3 times and suspensions start to fly.

Policy is policy. If you don't like it, go somewhere else where they don't have such a policy.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:45 pm

Silly if he gets fined or worse banned.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Policy is policy. If you don't like it, go somewhere else where they don't have such a policy.
Sounds like rather dictatorial, something that's not inherently good.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next