Super || Mario Balotelli

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: Super || Mario Balotelli

Post by Art Morte on Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:28 pm

@Don't call me James wrote:Morty give it a rest with the Stevie remarks He's got another 3 months at the club and will miss a a few weeks through injury. He's leaving regardless. We all know what he can offer and what he can't at this age. I don't think it adds anything to the discussion and kind of disrespects Stevie. Let's enjoy him while we have him.

I'm not blaming Gerrard, I'm blaming Rodgers for using him wrongly. Like, if Coutinho was playing CB I'd say that Mario could play there, would not do worse than Coutinho. It's Rodgers fault for thinking a 34-yo Gerrard can start at all as attacking-midfielder at this level, let alone three times in 7 days.

Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:45 pm

I think it is also related to instructions to Gerrard that he does not move so much as before. I would instead ask Gerrard to just play 60 minutes at CM but with more energy and movement compared to now.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 on Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:17 pm

We're shit fans for criticizing a severely under performing player...

Yet he's a boss fan for wishing OUR manager to fail and never supporting him

Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Red Alert admitted that he wants us to lose games so that Rodgers gets fired. best fan in the world though Laughing

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:17 am

I don't at this mentality of us not being able to criticize Gerrard because he under performs, if i really went full hay wire on the block i could do a massive rant make you guys think i hated the bloke based on the shit i would say.

First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:36 am

@Don't call me James wrote:Red Alert admitted that he wants us to lose games so that Rodgers gets fired. best fan in the world though Laughing

Okay I'm really just going to have to ask because I genuinely want to know. Are you autistic? Where have I said that? You like saying a lot of shit without bringing up quotes, lmao. Do you really want me to hunt down your opinions on Rodgers? rofl

Natalie Portman wrote:We're shit fans for criticizing a severely under performing player...

Yet he's a boss fan for wishing OUR manager to fail and never supporting him

Proud

Again, stop putting words in my mouth.

"Never supporting him"
"Wishing him to fail"

rofl

And I've never said you were "shit" fans. I just don't understand how you can claim to be the best fans where you attack a player 99% of the time, and then declare your best because you've supported him for the remaining 1%.

You should get yourself checked for being bipolar. And I don't say that to be rude, but to get your health checked because you are showing worrying signs here.

Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:40 am

bolo on not celebrating goals. im just doing my job. you don't see a postman celebrating after he posts your letters. eco smile eco smile you cant help but love the guy. Laughing

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:44 am

El Cujo wrote:
I feel like the sexual tension has just been building to this moment. Wink Something something opposites something something.

LOVE IS IN THE AIRRRR

Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Don't call me James on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:46 am

@Red Alert wrote:
@Don't call me James wrote:Red Alert admitted that he wants us to lose games so that Rodgers gets fired. best fan in the world though Laughing

Okay I'm really just going to have to ask because I genuinely want to know. Are you autistic? Where have I said that? You like saying a lot of shit without bringing up quotes, lmao. Do you really want me to hunt down your opinions on Rodgers? rofl

You have a memory span of a parrot ffs.

About 3-4 weeks ago I asked you in the PL thread in the GS if you wanted us to lose games so that Rodgers gets fired and you said yes. Go look through the thread you'll find it if you are so badly in need of a quote.

I, on the other hand, have no problem admitting that I was wrong about certain things that I said that were over the top. I am a passionate person who says what's on his mind. Most of the absolute insane things I have said have all come straight after the matches, heat of the moment if you will.

Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:54 am

Go find this "quote" then peasant.

You should probably get yourself checked with bipolar too if you're not autistic.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:02 am

come on girls. play nice Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:03 am

Don't be sexist now.

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:48 am

@Red Alert wrote:Don't be sexist now.

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:07 am

Don't understand why he didn't get some minutes in last two games hmm . Should start against Blackburn.
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar on Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:45 am

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mark-lawrenson-describes-mario-balotelli-8798675 Don't understand all this hate. Nobody played well against Blackburn and still he managed to single-out Balotelli.
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7