BarrileteCosmico
Onyx
farfan
RealGunner
S
39 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Official: Mehdi Benatia signs for Bayern Munich - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Mehdi Benatia signs for Bayern Munich

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Roma are monstrously stupid. PGS, Barca, etc. offered them 40 mil at the start of the transfer window and they asked for 50. Now that the market for CB went away... they sold him for 30 to Bayern. What are they thinking lol.

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Official: Mehdi Benatia signs for Bayern Munich - Page 4 Empty Re: Official: Mehdi Benatia signs for Bayern Munich

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Where is the source ? Or its your usual bullshit again ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:03 pm

Di Marzio wrote:It has already been announced that Benatia is a Bayern Munich’s player. Waiting for Roma’s statement, new details about the operation emerge. A friendly between the teams, which will not be played in Rome, has been included in the deal. Roma will receive most of the receipts. The final price should be around €26M with €6M add-ons. Waiting for the final confirmation by Roma, Benatia moves to Germany.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:55 pm

What is the source???  Go to any paper that follows Barca and look back at the Benatia stories from June and July.  They were offering massive amounts for him and Roma wanted over 40 (since the offer was 40).

As far as PSG...  the rumors were that they were after Pjanic and Benatia, but that Roma wanted too much money for both.  They both came to a PSG game in May in Paris.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:56 pm

those rumors dont mean that barca made a formal bid, do they?

roma wanted over 40 mil for benatia but psg turned around and spent 50 mil on luiz? Laughing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:those rumors dont mean that barca made a formal bid, do they?

roma wanted over 40 mil for benatia but psg turned around and spent 50 mil on luiz? Laughing
No. PSG offered 40... but Benatia was hell bent on going to Barca at the time. Didn't even get a chance to negotiate. So they moved fast on Luiz as they were afraid that all the CBs were going to get taken. City was on the prowl too remember...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:11 pm

Luiz was safer bet at 50 million imo

Oozes class
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:35 pm

safer bet than who? Benatia didn't want to commit regardless of the money until the Barca scenario played out and that was pretty much it. Who was out there? Lovren? Mangala? Mathieu? Vermaelen?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:47 pm

Roma already signed his replacement Laughing

Just bought Manolas for 13m. Wonder how much they'll sell him for in 2 years? hmm
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Probably less when he flops and gets benched by scrub Astori
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:32 pm

sportsczy wrote:Sabatini is monstrously stupid. PGS, Barca, etc. offered him 40 mil at the start of the transfer window and they asked for 50. Now that the market for CB went away... he sold him for 30 to Bayern. What was he thinking lol.

Fixed.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:57 pm

Astori, Castan and Manolas at CB. Good choice there imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:40 am

sportsczy wrote:Roma are monstrously stupid. PGS, Barca, etc. offered them 40 mil at the start of the transfer window and they asked for 50. Now that the market for CB went away... they sold him for 30 to Bayern. What are they thinking lol.

1- I truly doubt PSG made a formal bid. They bought Luis very early in the summer.
2- I also doubt Barca did one as Benatia would have pushed for a move at that time. as he finally did anyways.

30 millions for Benatia is still good money. imo Benatia's level is similar to Koscielny's
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:05 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Astori, Castan and Manolas at CB. Good choice there imo.

I believe they have Basa too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:26 am

To think Barca only paid 10 million less for Mathieu Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:47 am

M99 wrote:To think Pool only paid 1 million less for Lovren Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Mehdi Benatia is today in Germany to complete formalities on a ‘dream’ transfer from Roma to Bayern Munich.

A summer of speculation surrounding the 27-year-old’s future at Trigoria was ended yesterday with confirmation of an agreement between the Bundesliga champions and the Giallorossi for his transfer.

Today the player has flown out from the Italian capital to Germany, to undergo a medical and put pen to paper on a believed five-year contract paying a €4m salary.

“I am happy that finally the move to Bayern Munich has been worked out,” Benatia has told Sport1 in a first interview.

“It has been a bit drawn out and during this time I thought the move may break down.

“I had a great time in Rome, but now I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life.

“In Bavaria there are many great players, the squad is excellent. This is a dream, as from now I will be a part of it.

“Pep Guardiola strongly wanted me. I am looking forward to working with him. He is a great Coach.

“I am ready to help Bayern become even stronger and will do my best to ensure that we have a successful season and that the fans are happy.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:16 pm

Great signing for Bayern, mostly glad Barca didn't get him though lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:58 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwEHMzzCEAAv2r6.jpg
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:25 pm

30 million who does these bargains for Bayern .
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Boateng, Badts, Benatia, Dante Cool
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Their attack all start with R's too lol

(Robert in Lewandowski's case eco smile)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:37 pm

Roma are pushovers it would seem

Surely this is their only chance in the next x amount of years to establish themselves as title contenders and CL regulars.

So they sell their best defender and arguably most important player... for a crap price, whilst hoping the combo of the eternally useless Asstori and unknown quantity Manolas can fill the gap

Iturbe should be a good signing, if not now then in the near future. But selling Benatia was stupid. They may cope well without him but surely 30M is nowhere near as good as having Benatia.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Completely disagree, Tomwise.

While I criticized Roma's sales of last year, this one involves replacing a CB in his prime who has only had one truly great season, in place of a younger CB with a higher ceiling and copious experience in a defensively demanding Greek league and Europe. Roma's project has involved selling these players for if not above their worth for excellent monies, investing that money and acquiring younger and better talents.

Astori? Agreed as him along with *bleep* Cerci are the most overrated Italian players.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:09 pm

First of all, ain't nobody living under my *bleep* roof gonna tell me I ain't right!

Second of all, thing is Benatia is only 27, he has 5-6 years of prime left. We're not talking about a player who's soon expected to decline.

Selling a player at the start of his prime, and replacing him with a prospect is what you'd expect from a feeder club.

You agree with me about Astori? Well I got news for you son! I changed my mind, Astori is the next great of Calcio.

So that's twice you've disagreed with me today. Pack your shit and get out ffs.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:11 pm

rofl
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next