EL Patron
RedMamba
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Jay29
51 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:42 pm

Deadline day tonight then.

Don't get your hopes up please. Raptor, do something productive. No need to get frustrated and ruin your day. If we sign someone big then it's just a nice surprise.

I do think Arsene will try. But he will most likely get Kallstrom like signings.

Someone like Guarin in midfield and Pazzini upfront.

I am really concerned that it's the deadline day and we still haven't brought in a CB though.

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 16 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:51 pm

tbh Pazzini would improve us up front right now lol

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Carvalho or riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 pm

Honestly I'd love him lol. Milan would sell as well if Torres n SES are their first two choices upfront.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:58 am

RG, trust me I be fine. Razz
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 am

Raptorgunner wrote:
Emaharg wrote:I wish Wenger would of given Campbell a run up front today instead of Sonogo at least then we would of seen our options. I'm guessing we get two squad players on loan or <10 mil at this point.

Come tomorrow night, Campbell is gone. We have to many strikers and Wenger looking to cash in on Campell.

If he sells Campbell, I am joining the Wenger Out Brigade.

If he can gives morons like Bendtner, Chamakh and Sanogo a chance and not Campbell, then we know he is going off his rockers.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:10 am

Lol boys, I don't know what to expect today.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 am

El Gunner wrote:Lol boys, I don't know what to expect today.

Simple. Expect nothing. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 am

Falcao to Utd on loan... I have a feeling Wenger needs a security detail from now on.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMamba Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 am

I am more worried about transfer windows of 2015 and 2016 rofl
RedMamba
RedMamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 am

12 hours to go and no solid updates in this thread.

Reaaaaally hoping Wenger has something planned, for everyone's sake. Doesn't even have to be Falcao lol. I just want a DM like Carvalho and possibly a CB and ST. Not even world beaters. Just decent players.

I'd take Bony if he weren't so expensive at £24m. £10m more than he's worth imo.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 am

Jeremy Wilson says Arsenal checked for Falcao on loan but couldn't afford the wages. Erm. Kay.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Peccadillo Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:16 am

have faith boys
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:20 am

Falcao would've cost us a lot, but that's the difference between challenging for the title and finishing in fourth place again. Surely, for a year, that expense would've been worth it.

Really not the start to the day I was hoping for.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by GenBlizkin Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:35 am

Give Dortmund Podolski + 20 in cadh and get Reus.

Go to Sporting, give them Gnabry and Ryo on loan plus 20mil for William Carv

Give Sevilla - Joel Campbell + 12mill for Carlos Bacca

Sign Winston Reid, And call it a day.

Unfortunately none of that will happen, and we will start Yaya until he gets Injured, and come 5th....
GenBlizkin
GenBlizkin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:30 am

Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign Jermain Defoe on a short-term deal, says @Matt_Law_DT
rofl

Desperate Desperate times

our 4th place in danger if Falcao joins Man Utd Neutral
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:30 am

Jeremy Wilson says we've no interest in Defoe.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:34 am

Radamel Falcao's last appearance in the Champions League was back in 2010 in a 5-0 defeat to Arsenal. Nicklas Bendtner scored a hat-trick.

If he signs for Manchester United, this would be his fifth consecutive season without Champions League football...
The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 16 20140901122456_screen-shot-2014-09-01-at-12.24.27

:whistle:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:50 am

falcao in sol compbell's pocket rofl
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:51 am

Ornstein says

Arsenal very unlikely to sign anyone before deadline. Barring late surprise & a couple of squad exits, #AFC business is done #bbcdeadlineday

tbh that's very discouraging but I'm keeping a sliver of hope that he's being told to say that as that has happened in the past. He's gotten things wrong. Just to keep sane for the next 10 hours I'm going to stick to that train of thought.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:51 am

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 16 20140901124255_screen-shot-2014-09-01-at-12.41.46

close this thread Man
sigh
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:27 pm

l'm not even excited for this season anymore. lt has literally been ruined before it even started. There is pretty much no hope we will challenge for anything this year.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:40 pm

l am going to punch my hand through a wall if Falcao literally gets handed to United like it is looking like he will. AND WE DO NOTHlNG.

l can't even believe this is happening. Our key, only striker is out and we aren't even replacing him.

And not to mention.. No CB, No DM. Chambers is going to be the second choice RB and the first and ONLY CB off the bench for the season. Which is absolutely bonkers. WTF are we even doing.

You know, l was so happy when we won the FA Cup last year.. l thought to myself, this is just the beginning.. Things will be getting better now, we'll start challenging for titles on a regular basis. Our squad is almost there.

But no. We are worse off now that last year at this point. City, Chelsea and Liverpool are all so clearly better than us there is zero chance we finish above any of them. Last season l at least thought maybe if things went our way, we could finish first. lf Ramsey hadn't gotten injured maybe we would have. But there is no hoping for that this year. Everyone else has gotten stronger and we have stayed still. Tbh 5-6 wouldn't surprise me. We have absolutely zero quality of depth in so many positions its absolutely painful. We bought some good players this window, but we bought the wrong ones if they are all we are going to get because they didn't adress our depth weaknesses.

We'd be so much better off right now, even if we had just kept Vermaelen and Jenk. WTF why would we sell them and be worse off now without having a replacement, other than a 19 year old who is supposed to be the replacement for BOTH of them l guess. How stupid can we be.

Last edited by VendettaRed07 on Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedMamba Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

arsene wenger's idea of deadline day...

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 16 53773038

RedMamba
RedMamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:53 pm

4th place trophy here we go. Ok so Wenger wants to use Sanchez as CF, fine what about CB. To think we lost both 3rd & 4th choice, international experienced players and get a kid to fill for those 2 >.<
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Who here thought Sanogo was replacement for RVP? rofl
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 pm

Cannot see how 11pm passes without at least signing a defender.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next