EL Patron
RedMamba
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Jay29
51 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:20 pm

He's mugging Bayern off with that. Hands off, Hans. :coffee:

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Sri Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:48 pm

MJ wrote:
srigooner wrote:The reactions.. oh my sides.. rofl rofl

It takes one wanker rumour to kick Arsenal GL into top gear.. Proud

And MemeJ with that Photoshop effort Laughing

uh... what are you on about?

https://twitter.com/MesutOzil1088/status/521703792581304320

Dayum, was kinda sure you were taking the piss with Photoshop there :/

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:39 am

Arsenal target Celtic's Virgil van Dijk in January transfer window to bolster fragile defence
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:13 am

Dude is kinda average, the quality of that Holland team is questionable since LVG left. Except Vlar who's kinda good, I watched and unimpressed by the whole backline
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:35 am

if the price was 7M as reported i would take him no matter what quality!
maybe Arsene will Consider him at DM!
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:44 am

Twoism wrote:Dude is kinda average, the quality of that Holland team is questionable since LVG left. Except Vlar who's kinda good, I watched and unimpressed by the whole backline

Is he top4 quality? Laughing
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:50 pm

Well I messed up on my part, I mistaked him with Stefan de Vrij who has been horrid since WC for both NT and club.

As for this guy, have no idea, dont think he's capped for NT yet so yeah Raptor hopefully Smile
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:51 pm

RealGunner wrote:Arsenal target Celtic's Virgil van Dijk in January transfer window to bolster fragile defence

Please no

I think he's good for Celtic but he is not the type of defender that will help us at all. He's a poor mans vermaelen with a bad temper
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:16 pm

Surely Arsenal can do better?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:07 am

Kick wrote:Surely Arsenal can do better?

We have been asking ourselves the same question.
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:12 am

#IsaacHayden

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:48 am

Hayden should always be getting a chance ahead of Monreal at CB imo. I don't care that he's less experienced. He's an actual CB at least lol.

But we do need a 3rd CB ofc. Was hoping Manolas would go through. Don't know enough about Van Dijk yet to speculate but the bar isn't very high when our options at CB beyond Per and Kos are a leftback and a 19-year-old rightback and Isaac Hayden.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:59 am

MJ wrote:
But we do need a 3rd CB ofc. Was hoping Matija Nastasić would go through.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:58 am

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/defender-says-he-could-now-be-an-arsenal-player-club-wouldn-t-pay
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:32 am

Sina wrote:http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/defender-says-he-could-now-be-an-arsenal-player-club-wouldn-t-pay

UNBELIEVABLE, *sigh* familiar story tbh. i cant lie, every window that goes past, it reminds me that we probably will never challenge for cl/pl with wenger in charge.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:49 am

REWB wrote:
Sina wrote:http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/defender-says-he-could-now-be-an-arsenal-player-club-wouldn-t-pay

UNBELIEVABLE, *sigh* familiar story tbh. i cant lie, every window that goes past, it reminds me that we probably will never challenge for cl/pl with wenger in charge.

2 EPL titles in 18 years.

Chips Keswick on Wenger:
“If he has a plan we back it, if he doesn’t have a plan we keep quiet.” Arsenal board forever useless.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:55 am

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 Pod2
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:03 am

Burn.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:21 am

REWB wrote:

what, the only thing is that Manolas confirms what we all know, that Arsenal were interested in signing him - "I could also have ended up at Arsenal" -, I'm pretty sure he chose Roma over the Arsenal option because there he gets first team football while at Arsenal he would've been 3rd or 4th choice.

Nothing controversial there at all.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:00 pm

Laughing rofl :bow:
The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 B0YoV0nIAAAGJyD
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:32 am

Do you guys rate Smalling ?  I kinda Remember you were interested in swapping (including him in the deal) of vermaelen last window. So if there is still interest, whats your opinion of giving us Per and taking Smalling. We need an experienced defender and I believe you guys arent much happy with Mertesacker of late either. So ?
No big deal. Just asking!!

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:37 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:Do you guys rate Smalling ?  I kinda Remember you were interested in swapping (including him in the deal) of vermaelen last window. So if there is still interest, whats your opinion of giving us Per and taking Smalling. We need an experienced defender and I believe you guys arent much happy with Mertesacker of late either. So ?
No big deal. Just asking!!

HAHAHAHHHA.

Wait. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Let me explain. We have 1 CB this season. The other has messed up his knees or ankle or whatever. The third, who also happens to be our starting RB till January, picks up more yellows than Flamini.

Why would we swap then? I wouldn't even do it if they were Pokemon and we were playing Gameboy. Razz

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:44 am

But I am not talking about doing a deal at this particular instant. May be in the next window or may be when you guys get your injured players back ?

Again as i said its just my curiosity. Nothing there to mock hence. Rolling Eyes

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 am

Raptorgunner wrote: Laughing rofl :bow:
The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 32 B0YoV0nIAAAGJyD

He's lying of course, which is the only response to such a stupid only choice scenario.
Would've been hilarious though if he had answered, "play for Tottenham, of course, you clown"
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:56 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:But I am not talking about doing a deal at this particular instant. May be in the next window or may be when you guys get your injured players back ?

Again as i said its just my curiosity. Nothing there to mock hence. Rolling Eyes

All in good spirit, relax Thumbs up

Even then, we are still short and can't afford to have defensive players leave. If anything, we need more at the back!

Besides, Arteta is our current captain, so he will retire or move this summer. Then it will be Per captain. Then in summer 2016, we will sell him after he's been captain for a year. That's how we do business, this is known Rolling Eyes

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:24 am

What you guys think?
I'm an Arsenal fan! Antonio Rudiger

"I have always dreamed of the Premier League," Rudiger told Bild.
"I have been following Arsenal since the days of Henry and Bergkamp.

"I watch videos of Arsenal all the time on YouTube and I often wear the current Alexis Sanchez shirt.

"My heart beats for Arsenal."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/526388/Antonio-Rudiger-Arsenal-Chelsea-transfer-gossip
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next