EL Patron
RedMamba
RealGunner
Raptorgunner
Jay29
51 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by Robespierre Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:50 am

Don't call me James wrote:Speaking of Nastasic, he's legit, I don't why City treated him like that. 5m or 15m he's worth it regardless.

I agree, it is a mystery for me . it 's time to come back with mancini imho.

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Winter Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:03 am

RealGunner wrote:'Szczesny sold himself in his FIFA 15 career for £18.5m to buy a solid DM'

rofl rofl

rofl

Source?

Also from the above list, De Jong and Abate are likely to renew for the record.

Does RG still have a crush on Gourcuff? hmm
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:21 am

Twoism wrote:Any name that comes out of Serie A, I'm skeptical. The league is so poor and behind, it's hard to think how they would do it in other leagues. Will take Nastasic, Milner and Reid, that's solid cover for our defensive problem.
How ironic.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:32 am

Forza wrote:
Twoism wrote:Any name that comes out of Serie A, I'm skeptical. The league is so poor and behind, it's hard to think how they would do it in other leagues. Will take Nastasic, Milner and Reid, that's solid cover for our defensive problem.
How ironic.

2012 & 2014 ?
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:08 pm

He said: "Diaby hasn’t a mental problem, but a problem of injury. He is a player for whom I have great respect. Whenever he returns, he is injured and he goes from zero. He was destroyed by a bad tackle.

"If he comes back, I will keep him. I always believed in him. In football, the most important thing is health."

Looks like Diaby might get another contract at Arsenal. cheers
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:59 pm

are you looking for a player as Cerci?

Sky Italy says there are 2 Premier League clubs ( both in top 6 ) who offer  money for Cerci ( this because Inter wanted him on loan ) , and these 2 clubs are Arsenal and Southampton hmm

I wonder if it sounds as a BS
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:09 pm

Dont think we're one of the 2, we have too many players similar to Cerci
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:24 pm

straight swap with Poldi...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:02 pm

More junk rumors ... "sensational" £60 million swoop for Jackson Martinez and Juan Quintero!

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/537219/Arsenal-double-swoop-Jackson-Marintez-Juan-Quintero

Martinez is obviously not going to be an option, but actually I could see Quintero as a target, especially if he were to come in as a Rosicky/Cazorla replacement next summer. Links to him last summer, too.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Özil and Welbz=58.5M combined
these Portuguese clubs... pls go Laughing
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:03 pm

DM/CB rumors only pls silent
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:41 pm

MJ wrote:DM/CB rumors only pls silent

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:55 pm

srigooner wrote:
MJ wrote:DM/CB rumors only pls silent
THIS!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:18 pm

srigooner wrote:
MJ wrote:banterDM/CB rumors only pls silent

---------------------------------------------------------

Mertesacker says him and Özil have spoken to Khedira about joining Arsenal. Bayern deny rumors of a pre-contract, so that window is still open-ish.

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote: pls silent
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:05 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote: silent

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:57 am

Arsenal may swoop for Fabian Schär in January, as his contract runs out at the end of the season so Basel will want to get a little something for him. This is the only story in weeks that I think might have some substance to it. Forgive the crap source here, then, with its auto-playing video.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/411658/Arsenal-Basel-Fabian-Schar-WON-T-sell-Lukas-Podolski

Hull LB Andrew Robertson also a target for Arsenal and Man Utd - may cost £12m, says the Express:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/539077/Arsenal-and-Man-Utd-in-battle-for-12m-Hull-star-Andy-Robertson

Plus there has been talk of Dinamo Zagreb midfielder Marcelo Brozovic, who has been linked with with moves to Borussia Dortmund, Besiktas, and Milan, in addition to Arsenal.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:13 pm

Why another LB?
Sure a RB, CB and DM should be top priority?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:34 am

Welcome to Arsenal, where LBs are really just backup CBs.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:51 pm

We should sign Ricardo Rodriguez as our new CB, that guy's pretty good.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Schar getting ruined by Benzema

John Stones>>>>>>>>>>>
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:38 am

John Stones getting ruined by some Celta Vigo scrub.

Fabian Schar >>>>> Razz

Btw I rate both of them but don't think we need either of them. We need a left sided CB, and I haven't seen them play LCB (maybe they can play that role but I've not seen it).

I know people will argue that it is irrelevant whether he plays LCB or RCB but I disagree, Koscielny is a different level when he plays LCB for example, and why Mertesacker-Monreal is better than Chambers-Mertesacker.

We need a LCB because we got Chambers who is backup for Mertesacker but we've got no senior backup for Koscielny. Of course it would help if said CB can play both LCB and RCB equally well.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Nail on the head, Urbi Thumbs up

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:01 pm

Various rumblings about us going after an unhappy Moutinho. He'd presumably be a long term successor to Arteta, ie a calm organized passer. Not a natural or traditional DM.

Granted the credibility of the rumor is super low but it's along the lines of the kind of counterintuitive move Wenger sometimes makes. So it is an interesting thing to consider, even if just hypothetically.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:09 pm

Moutinho is very good, not what we need but better than Arteta and Flamini in that role. I'd take him right now considering Arteta can't complete a full 90 anymore and Flamini is hopeless.
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Would hope for someone more physically imposing than Moutinho. Would be quite happy to have a competent distributor like him but would like to think that we'd be able to find those type of qualities in someone stronger.

MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next