Torres Appreciation Thread

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Shed on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:31 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You guys are over thinking it, Torres is utter turd and has been since his last season at Liverpool.


Remarkable that people are still bringing up things like the 'no service' canard. And with a completely straight face Laughing


Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Well , he's never been the same , but utter turd? Utter . turd

i like how that sounds

My point was that things could be better for Torres because he gets treated unfairly at Milan , at least as of now . Past that , agreed , everybody knows he will never be anything close to what he was anyway .

Decent enough though , i don't see why not . Whatever though , he won't stay if this goes on anyway ,

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:33 pm

@Shed wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You guys are over thinking it, Torres is utter turd and has been since his last season at Liverpool.


Remarkable that people are still bringing up things like the 'no service' canard. And with a completely straight face Laughing



I saw it in games though hmm

what happened with Chelsea is in the past . All i can say is watch him in a couple of games and you'll see. They don't support him as they should. Teammates don't really trust him on the field.

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:37 pm

@Dante wrote:Well , he's never been the same , but utter turd? Utter . turd

i like how that sounds

My point was that things could be better for Torres because he gets treated unfairly at Milan , at least as of now . Past that , agreed , everybody knows he will never be anything close to what he was anyway .

Decent enough though , i don't see why not . Whatever though , he won't stay if this goes on anyway ,


Don't deny any of that tbh, just that he's not very good anymore and Milan has better.

Maybe he probably deserved more playing time though.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63960
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Shed on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:40 pm

@Dante wrote:
@Shed wrote:
@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:You guys are over thinking it, Torres is utter turd and has been since his last season at Liverpool.


Remarkable that people are still bringing up things like the 'no service' canard. And with a completely straight face Laughing



I saw it in games though hmm

what happened with Chelsea is in the past . All i can say is watch him in a couple of games and you'll see. They don't support him as they should. Teammates don't really trust him on the field.


And whose fault is that? His own. It's not players' responsibility to make allowances or concessions for him just because he's a wittle bit upset and a wittle bit nervous. He's a professional footballer and a 30-year-old man, not a charity case.


_________________
·


#LondonsFirstLondonsFinest · #kaspbffl
avatar
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:47 pm

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@Dante wrote:Well , he's never been the same , but utter turd? Utter . turd

i like how that sounds

My point was that things could be better for Torres because he gets treated unfairly at Milan , at least as of now . Past that , agreed , everybody knows he will never be anything close to what he was anyway .

Decent enough though , i don't see why not . Whatever though , he won't stay if this goes on anyway ,


Don't deny any of that tbh, just that he's not very good anymore and Milan has better.

Maybe he probably deserved more playing time though.


well that's my entire point , which didn't necessarily stay with Torres. What better we have is Menez , because Inzaghi is fixed uppon him to succeed. Of course Torres isn't good enough , if we had the cheese we would get better than current Torres.. but we got Torres. Still , when players feed Menez in the same areas they deny support to Torres , i can't really blame Torres for that.

Especially when he works much more than Menez to get available , let's not forget that.. As for playing time , of course he does. Inzaghi got him here and he's benching him for Pazzini and Niang , i mean lol . You don't do this stuff.

I mean let him fail properly and do whatever we must do to get his life on the field better . If he still can't , we part ways , not the end of the world. That's not happening though , because Menez . Sad thing Torres gets discriminated and ostracized on the field , but it really is true , i challenge anyone to say otherwise based on games. It cannot really be player 1 works and runs more than player b , but player b receives more passes , in the same exact areas player 1 didn't .

watch Milan next time Torres is playing , i know it's painfull to watch Milan play , but for 10m . It's all you will need when it comes to Torres. And if you watch from the start it's even more obvious how much he's trying , i'd say only Honda works harder for the team up front. In Menez defence and yours , when he takes chances on his own effort and accord , he's obviously without question better. Torres just resorts to that tho , first of all he needs proper back up , which he really doesn't get as he should , let alone the Muntaris' and Essien's and Mexes feeding him hoof balls as if he's Crouch.

Yeah wrong plays , wrong plays when it comes to Torres , which forces him to do stuff he's not at all good at

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:00 am

@Shed wrote:
@Dante wrote:
@Shed wrote:


Remarkable that people are still bringing up things like the 'no service' canard. And with a completely straight face Laughing



I saw it in games though hmm

what happened with Chelsea is in the past . All i can say is watch him in a couple of games and you'll see. They don't support him as they should. Teammates don't really trust him on the field.


And whose fault is that? His own. It's not players' responsibility to make allowances or concessions for him just because he's a wittle bit upset and a wittle bit nervous. He's a professional footballer and a 30-year-old man, not a charity case.



The players responsibility is to work for the best of the team. When the 11 includes Torres , they have to do what they can for him , regardless of their opinion. We didn't bring them in Milan to have an opinion on tactics , rather than follow tactics and give their best for the best result. So i don't see how this argument stands really. Torres like any other classical CF needs support , something which he doesn't get , but Menez does in his stead with far less work. In the same areas. That's bs , regardless of what they think. And besides , it shows what a team we are and why we suck these days. Real teams don't do this stuff .

I fully get what you say tho and perhaps Torres has to also blame himself and seek to get past some mentality issues already , but the argument you drop here is already lost , this isn't street football , sadly Inzaghi somehow even went as far to drop Torres rather than adress this. It's also a pure coincedence Menez is Berlusconi's fave Milan player these days .. I don't really see Torres like that mind you , but i will leave that be . For his teammates however , where i observe their choices , they don't get paid to have an opinion on the striker nor decide who's best , they are get paid to help the team win .

However Inzaghi didn't look to protect him enough , so i am posting stuff for no reason whatsoever . Still tho. Torres should have everything he needs to succeed at Milan , if only to fail , and he simply doesn't . That's not fair , regardless of the player in question or his character as a player .

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:34 am

oh and for 4m+ he's getting paid.. yeah , it doesn't really have anything to do with a charity case here , quite the opposite. Inzaghi didn't get Torres out of pity in Milan , he got him here to help the team .

The team should have done better on that front , especially when they do it with Menez who really is at best mediocre off the ball . Torres likes to operate at the edge of things and either because of inability , or pure personal choices on the spot , they do not support him when they have to.

They rather pass to him when everything settles , or near the wings , where he can't have an impact . Other times he goes on his own when he gets the ball , cause they just don't give it to him and obviously he will fail when he's trying to do things he's not good at. A case which exists for almost every player , no? Torres cannot do what Menez does on his own , but i debate he can do what Menez does given the same support , absolutely nothing else is said here by me. Fair stuff.

In the end , unless Inzaghi makes it work , we can't keep Torres on the bench on 4+millions , anybody can see that . I am just pointing out , we should obviously give it a try since they brought him here for a reason and not to play 2nd feedle to Menez just because of the players ostracizing him when it matters , let alone the other scrubs Pazzini and Niang being chosen instead . Especially when i see Menez doing anything but help Torres.. which he pretty much HAS TO . Torres isn't anything world class anymore and yes even with all the support in the world still he would miss a lot of goals ... yet when he doesn't get half the service he needs to do his job first and foremost , i can't really go against him .

Besides , i would pretty much say more or less the same things if it was for another player , in this case is Torres , who's known to be insufficient in front of goal . Some cases are on Torres only , most on his teammates and above all on his coach , who's certainly hasn't proved to be a positive influence on him , not so far at least.

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Shed on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:43 am

@Dante wrote:Some cases are on Torres only, most on his teammates and above all on his coach, who's certainly hasn't proved to be a positive influence on him, not so far at least.


Ancelotti, AVB, Di Matteo, Benitez, Mourinho, Inzaghi.  They all just so happened to be having the same negative effect on him and his form, one after the other, and without fail, huh? Some of them the best managers on the planet.


Give us a break.


_________________
·


#LondonsFirstLondonsFinest · #kaspbffl
avatar
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Kaladin on Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:52 am

Everybody calm down, no need for Torres to cause so much divide. We already have Benzema for that.

_________________
avatar
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 21745
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:05 am

@Shed wrote:
@Dante wrote:Some cases are on Torres only, most on his teammates and above all on his coach, who's certainly hasn't proved to be a positive influence on him, not so far at least.


Ancelotti, AVB, Di Matteo, Benitez, Mourinho, Inzaghi.  They all just so happened to be having the same negative effect on him and his form, one after the other, and without fail, huh? Some of them the best managers on the planet.


Give us a break.



Well that's a good point , untill you realise none of those coaches actually asked for Torres , Inzaghi did Laughing

and putting DiMatteo in there hoping we wouldn't notice ,Shed pls Proud

As you can see , despite the fact where much better coaches failed , Inzaghi asked for Torres . Yet he doesn't stick with him fully and he certainly didn't do much to protect him , other than talk.. Should i blame Torres because Inzaghi wanted him here and he doesn't back his own choice ? I won't .

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:06 am

El Shaarawy wrote:Everybody calm down, no need for Torres to cause so much divide. We already have Benzema for that.


Nothing will replace Benzema talks , no worries

we're just passing time here , doesn't even compare Laughing

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by fatman123 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:11 am

Not enough service Laughing
Not enough creative players to support him Laughing Laughing

People are still making the same old excuses for this scrub being exactly that; a scrub

_________________
avatar
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9610
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Shed on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:24 am

@Dante wrote:
@Shed wrote:
@Dante wrote:Some cases are on Torres only, most on his teammates and above all on his coach, who's certainly hasn't proved to be a positive influence on him, not so far at least.


Ancelotti, AVB, Di Matteo, Benitez, Mourinho, Inzaghi.  They all just so happened to be having the same negative effect on him and his form, one after the other, and without fail, huh? Some of them the best managers on the planet.


Give us a break.



Well that's a good point , untill you realise none of those coaches actually asked for Torres , Inzaghi did Laughing


Except that's not the argument you were making. You said it's chiefly something Inzaghi's doing that's keeping Torres from playing as well as he otherwise would be. I'm bringing up in response the fact that he's been equally as useless under every other manager he's played for.
-



@Dante wrote:and putting DiMatteo in there hoping we wouldn't notice ,Shed pls Proud


I was only making a list of all the managers he's played under since he turned dogshit; but if anyone doesn't deserve to be there it's Inzaghi and AVBerk, in that order. The former who's won nowt as a manager and the latter who's master of the Europa League and mickey mouse Portuguese cups.


RDM has an FA and European Cup double under his belt in case ya've forgotten, wasteman :coffee:


_________________
·


#LondonsFirstLondonsFinest · #kaspbffl
avatar
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Shed on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:24 am

@fatman123 wrote:Not enough service Laughing
Not enough creative players to support him Laughing Laughing

People are still making the same old excuses for this scrub being exactly that; a scrub


Just when you think the head-in-sand Torres Fanboy has gone the way of the Dodo, another specimen crawls out from the recesses and rears its head again.


_________________
·


#LondonsFirstLondonsFinest · #kaspbffl
avatar
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:29 am

Not making excuses. Milan didn't sign Torres for 50m to even have to care about excuses. And unless you want to debate Essien and Muntari as legit creative options , this is real Laughing

But i barely touched on our quality and you would know that if you actually read anything i debated. The rest forwards like Menez (mostly) , but also others like Bonaventura and occasionaly Ses and Honda , do not feed the CF like they simply have to , because hero reasons . They always go on their own. And i ask , why do we even need him there then ?

If you actually read anything i posted earlier , which again is not anything close to excuses ffs ; rather actually criticism on our coach mostly , you'd known this . I am not sure why my observations that came by watching my team play are laughable to 2 Chelsea fans that came to resent Torres after their excuses failed.

Torres could actually do with support , not even better support in Milan. Will he ever top the charts or be legit again ? Obviously no. I criticize the one who wanted him in Milan , Inzaghi , who doesn't really utilise him well , or help him enough , his choice afterall.

Not the same thing as with Chelsea , guys pls . Not one Chelsea manager asked for Torres and not everything in Torres defence can be excuses .

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by farfan on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:34 am

what happened to this guy ? :facepalm:

from ballon d'or runner up to biggest joke in football...
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4459
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:36 am

@Shed wrote:
@Dante wrote:
@Shed wrote:


Ancelotti, AVB, Di Matteo, Benitez, Mourinho, Inzaghi.  They all just so happened to be having the same negative effect on him and his form, one after the other, and without fail, huh? Some of them the best managers on the planet.


Give us a break.



Well that's a good point , untill you realise none of those coaches actually asked for Torres , Inzaghi did Laughing


Except that's not the argument you were making. You said it's chiefly something Inzaghi's doing that's keeping Torres from playing as well as he otherwise would be. I'm bringing up in response the fact that he's been equally as useless under every other manager he's played for.
-



@Dante wrote:and putting DiMatteo in there hoping we wouldn't notice ,Shed pls Proud


I was only making a list of all the managers he's played under since he turned dogshit; but if anyone doesn't deserve to be there it's Inzaghi and AVBerk, in that order. The former who's won nowt as a manager and the latter who's master of the Europa League and mickey mouse Portuguese cups.


RDM has an FA and European Cup double under his belt in case ya've forgotten, wasteman :coffee:



I said Inzaghi wanted Torres and he doesn't protect him enough when he's being ostracized and with favouritism on Menez , not that he's the sole reason Torres suck , Shed pls . I criticize Inzaghi mostly , rather than blame Torres fully for his shortcomings , yet you're rather biased from his time at Chelsea and won't listen to anything. You even accuse me of fanboyism , lol.  I won't go through at it again , i said what i had to say . Obviously you see anything that doesn't goes against Torres as excuses so i have to rest my case Laughing

and Di Matteo still has a lot to prove , don't present him anywhere near the best managers lol . Inzaghi more so as well , obviously.


Last edited by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Shed on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:38 am

@Dante wrote:Not making excuses. Milan didn't sign Torres for 50m to even have to care about excuses. And unless you want to debate Essien and Muntari as legit creative options , this is real Laughing

But i barely touched on our quality and you would know that if you actually read anything i debated. The rest forwards like Menez (mostly) , but also others like Bonaventura and occasionaly Ses and Honda , do not feed the CF like they simply have to , because hero reasons . They always go on their own. And i ask , why do we even need him there then ?

If you actually read anything i posted earlier , which again is not anything close to excuses ffs ; rather actually criticism on our coach mostly , you'd known this . I am not sure why my observations that came by watching my team play are laughable to 2 Chelsea fans that came to resent Torres after their excuses failed.

Torres could actually do with support , not even better support in Milan. Will he ever top the charts or be legit again ? Obviously no. I criticize the one who wanted him in Milan , Inzaghi , who doesn't really utilise him well , or help him enough , his choice afterall.

Not the same thing as with Chelsea , guys pls . Not one Chelsea manager asked for Torres and not everything in Torres defence can be excuses .

rofl
-

This one's a lost cause rofl


No sense going further. Same debates the rest of us were having in 2012, you're still fighting now.


Bless


_________________
·


#LondonsFirstLondonsFinest · #kaspbffl
avatar
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by farfan on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:42 am

just found out torres scored 45 goals in chelsea . not as bad as i first thought .

that's enough to make a respectable Youtube highlight tbh hmm
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4459
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:42 am

Whatever . Just because you don't even consider what i say doesn't make it true that it's the 'same stuff again' because you were VAGI. I do not excuse-defend Torres , neither i am a fan boy lol . Seriously Shed?

Let's just agree to disagree , knowing that this discussion only resulted in jibes and no meaningfull conclusion ever came from this Laughing

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Shed on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:13 am

@Dante wrote:Whatever . Just because you don't even consider what i say doesn't make it true that it's the 'same stuff again' because you were VAGI. I do not excuse-defend Torres , neither i am a fan boy lol . Seriously Shed?

Let's just agree to disagree , knowing that this discussion only resulted in jibes and no meaningfull conclusion ever came from this Laughing


Because as I said, the same points you're pushing are ones that we all argued and debated a thousand times over 3 and 4 years ago. There's literally nothing left to be said, and anyone still holding onto these straws will already have seen their counterarguments anyway. What's the point?
-

I'd also say I've not insulted you personally once (and would be more than happy to be quoted on where I supposedly have) apart from fanboy, and if you consider that an attack on you, then you're really in the wrong arena.
-


_________________
·


#LondonsFirstLondonsFinest · #kaspbffl
avatar
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 23683
Join date : 2012-05-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Dante on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:34 am

I don't consider jibes as an insult , i consider insults as insults Laughing

lol chill Shed , it's all cool . Last post on this , it's getting really boring talking about Torres Laughing . Let's agree to disagree . You still go on that i supposedly fall into the same loop you did , when i do not , both you and fatman seem like you never read my two (admitedly long and boring) big posts . It is not the same thing , i don't even care to excuse Torres , i am not a fanbody , how could i.

I barely said , this time at least , it's not fully on Torres and Inzaghi has to get the blame for his short comings more than Torres . Why should i care what past coaches did and if they were better than Pippo? I know that anyway. Those coaches never asked for Torres , they found him there. Inzaghi asked for him , i criticize how he's left him there in the open after the first struggles.

But again , all i tried to do here was play the devil's advocate . To your judgement and Fatman's , i am a fanboy and make excuses for Torres , as if i have any reason for that. That things could be better for Torres and Milan is no excuses , it's my opinion based on my observations on my team.You can disagree with my opinion however you like , but that still doesn't make my point being excuses , or fanboying Torres.. yet here i am , reading how i do exactly that and that's still the same thing like before .

You both don't even watch Milan and still have 'the nerve' to say it's the same things again , lel fanboy . But again , it's all cool . I don't really do anything of what you think i do here. Trying to play devil's advocate mostly , i said more than once Torres will never be legit again , regardless if my opinion on things came to be . Not sure how many times i have to expand on how i don't excuse him . I just say , it can be be better than that .

The Milan section is right there , i don't excuse-defend-fanboy Torres whatsoever . I said a few things that don't completely make Torres a joke , so what , it doesn't mean anyone who makes a case in his favour is excusing him .

_________________

Grazie Silvio . For everything
avatar
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 5460
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Red Alert on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:06 am

Torres in, Rodgers out? :bow:

_________________
Red is the colour of extremes. It's the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. The colour red is the color of energy, passion and action. This colour is a warm and positive color associated with our most physical needs and our will to survive.Red represents power and courage. The colour red is the basis of the traditional red power tie or red suit in the business, and the red carpet for celebrities and VIPs. Red's association with courage and bravery makes it a colour that is used often in national flags, on shields, and in achievement patches. Liverpool. Is. Red.
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by futbol on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:23 am

@Red Alert wrote:Torres in, Rodgers out? :bow:


Doesn't Torres need a coaching licence first? hmm

_________________
"The shape looks good."


futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10435
Join date : 2012-11-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Red Alert on Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:26 am

Torres in, Rodgers loses his job, Torres scapegoat etc, Torres leaves back to CHelsea after 6 months, Rafa in? hmm
avatar
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11623
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Torres Appreciation Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum