Official Apple Thread

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Official Apple Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Official Apple Thread

Post by Thimmy on Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:38 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:iPhone has barely improved since the 6. Everyone else has leaped past it. No one even cares about the announcements today.

I agree. I do care about the 5 hour longer battery capacity, but I'm not going to upgrade from my Iphone X already, and I'm seriously considering getting a Samsung for my next phone. Apple stopped being innovative with their phones since Steve Jobs passed away. They don't even distinguish themselves by producing smaller phones with hardware comparable to it's larger competitors, anymore.

Thimmy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:48 am

I mean, how much can you innovate in ONE year even if you care about development and not only the money? iOS is still ahead of Android, way more efficient.

Apple has lost itself in pricing of their products but I still choose iPhone over any Android phone every time.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:35 pm

Lmao. Android phones were introducing things like waterproofing, triple cameras, night pictures, etc way before Apple. Apple's innovation strategy is basically "see what other people are doing and if it sticks after a few years adopt it"

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy on Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 pm

@Myesyats wrote:I mean, how much can you innovate in ONE year even if you care about development and not only the money? iOS is still ahead of Android, way more efficient.

Apple has lost itself in pricing of their products but I still choose iPhone over any Android phone every time.

One year? It's been almost a decade now, where they've lagged behind the likes of Samsung, Huawei and probably other brands as well. They have a powerful crutch in their trademark designs and brand power, but they're not ahead of the pack anymore. Steve Jobs made sure that they were. Tim Cook seems more like a "steady the ship"- type.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9