RealGunner
Cyborg
Valkyrja
futbol
halamadrid2
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Arbeloa is not up against Luis think he got a chance to look decent imo. Atleti don't attack much we need to win the ball high up the pitch and pepper their box. Barca just won. We can't afford to go further behind them after the stupid loss vs LaReal

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid

Post by Cyborg Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:01 pm

arbeloa will be out of position when athleti attack

he always drifts high up the field as if he's good in that role

Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:18 pm

What exactly did Isco do to not start after being the best performer against Sociedad?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Thanks for ruining the CL winning team Perez.

Not giving Di Maria his new contract and buying a pos like James smh..

Casillas still starting ahead of Navas :facepalm:

Varane still being benched :facepalm:

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Don't even know what to say. Gonna write something when I calm down tomorrow
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Speechless

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:31 pm

Hala perez!

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:32 pm

James rodriguez!

Di maria!!

Just thinking out loud

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:59 pm

i guess this is what we get for trying to solve a problem we never had and as a result creating a huge problem....i've said before, i'm sure the team will get the hang of things my fear is i hope it doesn't become too little to late....and that when we do, we don't mess it up all over again by chasing the next shiny toy that florentino or several madrid fans crave
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:12 am

Carlo in his presser: The system is not the problem. We know it very well, we must get some players used to it. But problem was intensity & attitude"

God grief................The dude actually thinks he can force players to adapt when they obviously can't :facepalm:

This nightmare is not ending anytime soon.

Somebody tell me what this midfield brings that Modric-Illarra-Kroos can't?? Because if Carlo thinks the latter combo is too defensive then I'd like him to tell me what the former has showed in terms of creativity. Also James average position was at number 10......the new Isco anyone?
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:50 am

@halamadrid

The new isco? Isco is more versatile and has better close control than this guy.
He is clueless. He doesn't have a position. He can't dribble, he can't run.

Anyone notice bale has been completely neutralized in the past 5 games..
His reputation exceeds his skills and make players double and triple mark him but he is no ronaldo or di maria and can't dribble his way out, can only run his way out but by the time he out-runs the first person, the second person blocks him.
A lot of our problem also has to do with bale flopping this season because last season, when ronaldo wasn't providing the spark, bale was.but now, it feels like we are playing with 8 outfield players. James is one man down and bale has joined in.
Bale has to be moved to di maria's position and have us play a 4-3-1-2 with james in the number 10 position since he must play by all means.
Bale would benefit from this as he would be able to accelerate from further back and he can act as a winger also just like di maria.
He would also be able to make runs through the middle and take those thunderous shots
James would also have the freedom to roam around the frontline

Anywayz, I just deleted all my real madrid bookmarks - marca, as, goal, tribalfootball.
I can't stand this perez's disaster.
I have other problems in my life and when madrid fails, it really weighs me down so I guess I have to take a long break from madrid and concentrate on other things.
Yea, my love for madrid is dat much

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 am

Isco is better than james ffs!
Wtf did the president buy this guy for.
Perez is madd!!!
The bastard actually rates financial success above trophies
This guy just needs to leave

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:34 pm

I wouldn't go as far as saying perez needs to leave. I remember when people where begging for perez to take the presidency.

He has done well since he came. The problem is that anceloti should have stood firm and said no to the sale of some players.

I like anceloti, but he thinks everyone can fit into a standard 433 or a 442 and adapt easily.

The only thing positive from yesterday is ronaldo looked really good when he played on the right. He looked dangerous. His crosses from the right where dangerous, he took players on amd beat them. He did well.

Bale should have been on the left. Instead of playing as a right centre midfielder. He would have been the threat on the left.

Madrid just need to sort out the midfield. Get the three there correct.

James showed some of his quality yesterday though. But we need a midfielder general to organize the side, the lines, the transitions.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Its surprising how he would make a mistake he made about 12yrs ago and when Ancelotti finally fixes it, its not like he would not make another transfer to spoil it again.
Expect another disrupting transfer next season.
And to make matters worse, angel di maria shone in his old trafford debut and he wud keep starring in matches til forever.

Its not that James doesn't have the quality, but as long as our memory doesn't fail us and we remember whose name in the starting 11 he dislodged and who we had to sell to recoup his transfer fee, he would always look like an average player.
Doesn't bring anything new.
Can't even dribble his man like di maria or isco.
I know di maria is gone and we should focus on what we have, but am too angry to focus on it.
I kind of have a funny feeling we could retain the CL tho but finish 3rd or 4th in La liga

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next