Hapless_Hans
salmano9
futbol
BarrileteCosmico
Gil
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are Man U back in the title race? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Man U back in the title race?

Post by Kick Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:06 am

rofl

Gil, trying to out knee-jerk Sepi, are we?

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are Man U back in the title race? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Man U back in the title race?

Post by Red Alert Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:00 am

They pull an upset win and now they're somehow in the title race. eco smile
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Top 4 definitely, title race probably a bit too far, but they have such WC players now.

This is such a strange feeling I get now, since I always hated Man U so much, but things are changing so much and now they got one of my favourite players in Di Maria, and a host of others and maybe more on their way, I may start to feel sorry for them actually Laughing
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:50 pm

United have strengthened immensely. Herrera is bound to be better than any of their previous CM options, Di Maria is world-class and would strengthen any team, I've only seen Rojo at the WC but he looked defensively solid, Blind is a decent addition, too, and Falcao the icing on the cake. When you are able to strengthen like this, it's going to show, yet the title should be beyond them.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:15 pm

The title is going to be out of their reach I think but top 4 is definitely a possibility
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:41 pm

If you told me a year ago that United would have a team of De Gea;Rafael, Evans, Rojo Shaw; Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Mata; Falcao, Rooney. As well as players such as RVP, Januzaj, Jones, Smalling etc on the bench with van Gaal the manager I'd have told you they would win the League.

No team in the League has a better first XI than that and being out of Europe gives them a massive advantage over everyone else. I'm not even trolling.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Thing with them is that they are an injury to Hererra/Blind/Rojo/DiMaria away from going back to mediocrity. The only place they have depth is the attack and frankly without a good midfield there is very little they can do
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:03 pm

It's been said that Ferguson will intervene to help in penning down the deal that will bring back cronaldo to manu. For sure they will be a force to reckon with.

In the meantime, Madrid will have to endure a little more until the summer when Benitez is expected to replace Ancelotti.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:00 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Thing with them is that they are an injury to Hererra/Blind/Rojo/DiMaria away from going back to mediocrity. The only place they have depth is the attack and frankly without a good midfield there is very little they can do

yea. this.
But the lesser no. of games will come in handy here hopefully. If these guys get injured hopeless clowns like valencia and young will take over. :facepalm:

evans btw in that central defense is soon becoming a big liability as well. Only 1 or may be 2 decent CBs therefore in the entire squad. That alone make us still a work in progress/ top 4 challenging side and not a title challenger by any means.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:49 am

Gil wrote:If you told me a year ago that United would have a team of De Gea;Rafael, Evans, Rojo Shaw; Blind, Herrera, Di Maria, Mata; Falcao, Rooney. As well as players such as RVP, Januzaj, Jones, Smalling etc on the bench with van Gaal the manager I'd have told you they would win the League.

No team in the League has a better first XI than that and being out of Europe gives them a massive advantage over everyone else. I'm not even trolling.

You do so much reverse jinxing and undercover wums, it's hard to know when you're being serious.

hmm
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Will United make the top half of the league table? hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Tbf Liverpool are putting out the red carpet for them to get into top four Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:54 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Tbf Liverpool are putting out the red carpet for them to get into top four Laughing

Calm the *bleep* down, it's only been 5 games.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Tbf Liverpool are putting out the red carpet for them to get into top four Laughing

Calm the *bleep* down, it's only been 5 games.

hala seemed pretty calm tbh, while you do not, as the insertion of "the *bleep*" suggests hmm

sounds to me like you're actually shitting your pants about this season at the moment hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:21 pm

falcao converting every chance yet?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:13 am

chad4401 wrote:falcao converting every chance yet?

his job is to create not score :coffee:

Thumbs up
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum