Is Tasotti to Blame?

5 posters

Go down

Is Tasotti to Blame? Empty Is Tasotti to Blame?

Post by shamr9pato Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:56 am

OK. So we have a new coach but we still have most of our old coaching staffs. the positive thing is we have been scoring goals in abundance which i believe is pippo rubbing off his passion for scoring and game on the players. How ever our defence has been shit as it has been since TS and N13 left. I know we havent had good CBs since then. but right now with Alex, Zapata and Rami there is no way in hell for Bonera to even be concidered to start. but repeatedly Tasotti chooses him. all the defencive decisions are taken by him. and while we have agile and solid CB pair in Rami and Zapata or Rami and Alex and even Mexes once he returns, Do u think Tasotti is to be blamed here?

Attacking vice i think this is by far the best attacking performances by Milan since the turn of the century (although its too early to say)
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Is Tasotti to Blame? Empty Re: Is Tasotti to Blame?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:25 am

same suspicion on why bonera stars why muntari starts... under different tenure of managers...

we had three managers at helm allegri seedorf and now inzaghi... one of the most obvious and evident problems was defense and bonera for years and years has been a prime suspect. we are not just talking about now or last year. it goes all the way from ancelotti area.

i echo what other fellow milanistas been saying, why bonera is starting ahead of Rami (who made economic sacrifice as well as playing time when he had plenty of suitors, bloody hell he had interest from Arsenal and Valencia and yet he came to us and not starting, he was the best CB in our second half of the season last season!

and tassotti before the game said, the reason why bonera is selected is because it suits the characteristics for this game...

and next thing we know he was a prime suspect at not marking Jorquera and let him score and he got sent off! and leading to a total catastrophe later on.

it was just a suspicion now i am really seriously assuming that its tassotti who prefers bonera and muntari. bonera should have gone long ago... just a month ago milannews.it was reporting that bonera has contract until 2015 and they are pending on what to do with bonera.. im like they must be kidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:26 am

and this is again milannews.it or i think i saw in twitter but, galliani reportedly said someone(seedorf) was trying to get rid of tassotti.

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:59 am

JespSwe wrote:and this is again milannews.it or i think i saw in twitter but, galliani reportedly said someone(seedorf) was trying to get rid of tassotti.

Yeah I saw that too.

TBH Tasotti is a great defencive coach. especially for the mentoring young talents. look at Abate and MDS for example. Maybe he doesnt get along with the CB as he does with the fullbacks.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:48 am

Bonera must be the classical snitch of the team , the confidant of the management inside the locker room . That's the only reason i can think of how he is keeping his contract. All teams have one . He's that kid in the class who always does his homework and his behaviour is always excellent , even though he's never amongst those with the best grades. The teacher's favourite if you will , that one lol .

For years i was wondering who that may have been and for some time now i think that could be Bonera . Season after season , players come and go , but nobody talks about Bonera into the summer. Nobody in Italy bats an eye he stays yet another season as a Milan player , mediocre or bad season doesn't matter. He's never , not once , been really important in any coach's plans Laughing . Even at his best , he had Maldini and Nesta in front of him and knew his place. But he never complained and never made any requests for more money , all these years he's getting paid fairly weak wages . Even when we paid well.

Not only that , but the weird thing is , all these years the only team i know who was interested in signing Bonera , LMAO , is Palermo and Galliani said : "Hands off Bonera!" , apparently in a serious tone .. (i chuckled hard then , i will never forget that Laughing ) . WHY is Bonera so freaking important , other than being the snitch?

He does his training , stays as much in shape as possible to play if needed and brings info when there's info to be had. You think it's a coincedence , "everybody likes Bonera in Milan" ? Sure , he seems like a nice guy and i am sure he actually is . But everyone except one exception in Amelia , all these years speaks well of him ? We as fans get pissed with Bonera all the time by what he does , don't you think B & G don't know how bad he is? It's because they know what he does that he is still here . Why take any new player just to sit on the bench , when Bonera is your man , when he gets paid 'little' , when he at least meets some minimum standards and everybody gets on well with him and he's in the know in everything all this time? You don't. Of course they go with the devil they know and get more from him than any relatively competent bench CB would bring.

What convinced me , was last season. Amidst the turmoil , Berlusconi gets to speak with , i think , 2 players , Abbiati and Bonera. Not the captain , but senior players. Why , i thought the captain usually speaks for the players. At first i thought maybe it was Abbiati , but no , Abbiati deserved his place in the team , for most of it anyway. Anyhow , not long after that meeting , Berlusconi spat his famous quote on how good Seedorf is at managing the locker room ... and how Italians weren't that happy with him .. dun dun dun..

Bonera people . It's obviously no sporting reason lol and it's not Tassoti who keeps him afloat. He's got backing from higher people , the only people capable of keeping him in Milan . Before you say Tassoti chooses him , you must understand a simple fact first. Bonera always plays a certain amount of games each and every season , regardless of injuries , form or coach , regardless of how bad he does , he always goes on unscathed. Every season. It's because of what he does , behind the scenes. Tassoti just has to choose when he will suggest him and pray to the football gods he does as least bad as possible.

Bonera is the snitch Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Dante, your post makes a disturbing amount of sense. Laughing

If we'd gotten San Leaker from Madrid instead of Lopez we could have finally dispensed with Bonera. hmm
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:32 pm

I know right Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:00 pm

if thats true that berlusconi has been interfering with tactics which i wont be surprised, then he can go to hell.

someone needs to make a career ending tackle to bonera and muntari

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:53 am

I've been saying that Bonera was a cancer in the club for ages. How has such a crap player worked his way up to the position of acting captain? He needs to be dropped forever, not have his contract renewed, be sold to some unfortunate club overseas and then have his passport, visa and citizenship revoked. Too harsh? Well, at least we're not suggesting someone hire a hitman... yet.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:01 pm

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150630T00&p0=319&msg=Until+Bonera+leaves+Milan

Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.S. Your avatar. rofl
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:50 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.S. Your avatar. rofl

lol

You should find one as well m8 ,
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:26 am

JespSwe wrote:ahead of Rami (who made economic sacrifice as well as playing time when he had plenty of suitors, bloody hell he had interest from Arsenal and Valencia .

hmm
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 am

Dante wrote:http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150630T00&p0=319&msg=Until+Bonera+leaves+Milan

Laughing

This is a depressingly long length of time.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:32 am

Forza wrote:
Dante wrote:http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150630T00&p0=319&msg=Until+Bonera+leaves+Milan

Laughing

yea isnt it?? would be better off if somebody paid to make a career ending tackle at him or injury until the end of the season, then we dont have to worry about that clock

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:13 am

JespSwe wrote:
Forza wrote:

Laughing

yea isnt it?? would be better off if somebody paid to make a career ending tackle at him or injury until the end of the season, then we dont have to worry about that clock

It will be even longer when he gets another contract extension.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:09 am

Forza wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
Forza wrote:

It will be even longer when he gets another contract extension.

galliani is effectively asking for a death wish if he were to renew bonera's contract.

seriously a sensible management would pay him to get out of the club. he should be a player with no club atm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down