McLewis
rwo power
LeBéninois
nasir6371
Collblanc
64 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Champions League 2014/15 | Group E - Page 12 Empty Re: Champions League 2014/15 | Group E

Post by Lupi Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:20 am

we simply got outplayed, garcia got outsmarted, Total humiliation.
on the positive we are still 2nd and still have chance to survive the group. really disappointed with ashley cole in particular, where is your experience man what the hell

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League 2014/15 | Group E - Page 12 Empty Re: Champions League 2014/15 | Group E

Post by M99 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:14 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Bayern manager Guardiola, however, refuses to get carried away. 'This is a fluke,' the 43-year-old said after the match.

smoking

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2802124/roma-1-7-bayern-munich-pep-guardiola-s-hand-manchester-city-lifeline-biggest-away-win-champions-league.html

Pep knows the power of the jinx.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 am

Lupi wrote:we simply got outplayed, garcia got outsmarted, Total humiliation.
on the positive we are still 2nd and still have chance to survive the group. really disappointed with ashley cole in particular, where is your experience man what the hell

Agree. Cole was probably the worst outfield player. Robben utterly emasculated him. Holebas honestly did much better.

That said, losing the midfield battle lost us this game very early. Bayern did to us what we did to CSKA basically.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:18 am

I knew this was coming, this Roma side isn't build for defensive football and in UCL that's what you need in some games because you face strong teams not cesena,Udinese,Chievo etc, Roma may be on Juve's level but not on defensive level in terms of playing let's say bunker when needed.

I am not happy as Italian football lost today, I'm sorry fellows romanisti, I hope you pass the groups because I know you are capable.

Cole and Evra so far :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:30 am

Roma.. bloody hell. Reminds me of that Man U game years ago.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:57 am

farfan wrote:not as annoying as the hordes of barça fans who swarm this place after every " big  " bayern victory , telling us how pep is the best thing since sliced bread .

bayern was running over teams like roma before Pep got there btw .

you have to understand, they think if they just show enough devotion he will have mercy/come to his senses and return to them.

"Noone will love you as I do" etc.

That's also why they cling to every bit of news, however false or made up by their own papers lol, that Pep isn't appreciated and treated right at Bayern.

Typical behaviour for people who have been left tbf.

Goes to show though they're still not over it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:28 pm

After watching this match, I am to really believe not only did Pep got it absolutely wrong in last year's semis but Real Madrid were actually that good.

Pretty certain though that AS Roma would finish second in the group and continue battling it at both fronts. Oh and someone send Garcia an email to drop Cole after this performance. Absolutely retarded performance...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:42 pm

I actually think that Peps tactics didn't work last year, but they're beginning to now, not because they changed much, but because the team is regaining it's balance.

The exact thing I have been hating on Pep for, destroying Bayerns balance, is being remedied. Xabi helped a lot, here, but I guess so would Schweinsteiger if he was back. Bayern finally defend as a unit again, and this added security apparently gave them the confidence to play more risky passes again. That's where their goals came from: really fast-paced vertical passing, which they didn't do enough of.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:06 pm

Doc wrote:After watching this match, I am to really believe not only did Pep got it absolutely wrong in last year's semis but Real Madrid were actually that good.

LOL really? THAT is what you came away with watching yesterdays game?
There's quite some other conclusions you could've drawn from watching, if you weren't busy having your thumb up your arse pondering your own clubs greatness that is.
Like for example that yesterdays performance by us bears little to no resemblance to our performances last March/April.

When we faced each other last season we had hit absolute rock bottom, were completely drained of any momentum, spark or imagination after our rapidly deflating form following the league win.
Mind you, up to our win at Hertha end of March which sealed the league we had had a run of 19 wins in a row and were unbeaten.
After that game, in succession we drew to Hoffenheim, lost to AUGSBURG and to Dortmund at home.

That is when we met. We had managed to barely crawl past Moysie's Utd, but against you it just didn't cut it anymore.
Still, at Bernabeu you parked the bus like little bitches, played some general crap and managed to sneak in a counter goal, which sufficed since we were utterly clue- and harmless.

In the return leg you were indeed sharp, strong and tactically superior, still your goals were 2 Ramos headers after standards early on, then a counter after we were attacking with our head through the wall, and another freekick when everything was decided (albeit one that especially hurt).

The main culprit of our uninspired, horizontal possession play of these dark days, Toni 'Pedestrian' Kroos, has since successfully been shipped out to you, while we got Alonso who's clearly enjoying himself with us.
In that vein, fwiw, our way of playing this season is quite substantially changed from last season. As could (have) be(en) seen yesterday.

So.. don't flatter yourself too much Wink
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:14 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Doc wrote:After watching this match, I am to really believe not only did Pep got it absolutely wrong in last year's semis but Real Madrid were actually that good.

There's quite some other conclusions you could've drawn from watching, if you weren't busy having your thumb up your arse pondering your own clubs greatness that is.
Like for example that yesterdays performance by us bears little to no resemblance to our performances last March/April.

When we faced each other last season we had hit absolute rock bottom, were completely drained of any momentum, spark or imagination after our rapidly deflating form following the league win.
Mind you, up to our win at Hertha end of March which sealed the league we had had a run of 19 wins in a row and were unbeaten.
After that game, in succession we drew to Hoffenheim, lost to AUGSBURG and to Dortmund at home.

That is when we met. We had managed to barely crawl past Moysie's Utd, but against you it just didn't cut it anymore.
Still, at Bernabeu you parked the bus like little bitches, played some general crap and managed to sneak in a counter goal, which sufficed since we were utterly clue- and harmless.

In the return leg you were indeed sharp, strong and tactically superior, still your goals were 2 Ramos headers after standards early on, then a counter after we were attacking with our head through the wall, and another freekick when everything was decided (albeit one that especially hurt).

The main culprit of our uninspired, horizontal possession play of these dark days, Toni 'Pedestrian' Kroos, has since successfully been shipped out to you, while we got Alonso who's clearly enjoying himself with us.
In that vein, fwiw, our way of playing this season is quite substantially changed from last season. As could (have) be(en) seen yesterday.

In the first leg it could have been 3-0 by HT.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:27 pm

Sneaky big question, does Schweinsteiger get bench when comes back considering hoe well Xabi and Lahm are playing in midfield? hmm

edit: I no english good.

Last edited by Zealous on Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:00 pm

what the hell happened to your english zeal ? Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Assuming he's posting from mobile. Auto correct always screws up my posts.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:15 pm

lol BC is right, on my phone atm.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:21 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

As a Merengue for quite some time, it doesn't take much for me to get carried away with my own team's greatness. However, considering the wording of my statement, you could have kinda guessed I never thought we were that good against Bayern. Certainly not 4-0 or 7-1 good hence why I stated "I am to really believe". Probably should have worded better I suppose.

And while I did enjoy your long and educative diatribe of things I don't care about, I meant no disrespect to Bayern and as much as I dislike your side, they were really good last season and from the looks of things, got genuinely better (as seen yesterday).

So...I shall continue flattering myself. Feels quite good.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Pls go with the poverty excuses happless Proud that said I think Xabi was the exact player you needed to get your midfield to succeed

Oh and stop blaming poor Kroos for all your shortcomings No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:31 pm

damn, Real posters on here are so genuinely nice and level-headed, it's hard to keep a proper enmity going Laughing

even Zealous with his desperate anti-Neuer trolling is kind of adorable Proud
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Hapless you'll be pleased to know that my only conclusion from watching any Bayern game this season is that we thumped them 5-0 last season and that Bayern are lucky it was just five. Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Trees will burn they said

Allianz will be hell they said

Champions League 2014/15 | Group E - Page 12 MMD_308574_y_asi_se_apaga_el_incendio_del_allianz_arena

banana
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 pm

if i were garcia , i'd try something like this in the second game :

-------------de sanctis---------

maicon----manolas---mapou---torosidis

-----------keita----de rossi---------
--------------naingolan-------------

gervinho----------------------holebas
---------------totti--------------

park it hmm
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:27 am

DeviAngel wrote:I knew this was coming, this Roma side isn't build for defensive football and in UCL that's what you need in some games because you face strong teams not cesena,Udinese,Chievo etc, Roma may be on Juve's level but not on defensive level in terms of playing let's say bunker when needed.

I am not happy as Italian football lost today, I'm sorry fellows romanisti, I hope you pass the groups because I know you are capable.

not so much of that either, Alonso made ddr to stay further back and nainggolan had to play more centrally to cover up, he was our one man mid. cole left alone at left side with robben. still expected cole to react better after all he is a big name and could have handled that better but might have something to do with formations as well.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:50 am

DeviAngel wrote:I knew this was coming, this Roma side isn't build for defensive football and in UCL that's what you need in some games because you face strong teams not cesena,Udinese,Chievo etc, Roma may be on Juve's level but not on defensive level in terms of playing let's say bunker when needed.

Vidic too.  ( I could add Torres but it's expected). Old EPL legends are having difficulties in Serie A so far . It's the time to dispel the myth that any random old player can  be a difference maker in Serie A.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:43 pm

cole , evra, torres and vidic were all washed up when they came to serie A .

their struggle doesn't prove anything really.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:00 pm

simply " it 's just Serie A, so anyone would walk there " is a myth.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:24 pm

i agree .

it's just that i wouldn't use these guys as a good example to dispel the myth Laughing

Torres would probably struggle in the qatari league ffs Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:33 pm

Serie A is *bleep* shit right now but the Prem is hardly that much better this year.

The BPL can at least fill stadiums and has an advertising juggernaut behind it in SKY Sports hyping up shit and making it look good.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next