+4
huntsman
Soul
Kick
Shed
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Premier League - Manchester City vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Manchester City vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 am

It is.

Almost as bad as Arsenal's. Minus the cow-like chorus of boooooooooo every time something moves or someone breathes.

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Manchester City vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Manchester City vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:10 am

Mourinho: Lampard's Chelsea legacy is untouchable and I want him back at the Bridge one day:
José Mourinho believes Frank Lampard's time at Manchester City will not harm his legacy at the London club, and has left the door open for Frank Lampard to return to Chelsea in some capacity
http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mourinho-lampards-chelsea-legacy-untouchable-7802023

"It’s football."

"He made a decision. I respect his decision. I cannot wish him good when he plays against us but he will always be one of my favourite ever players."

"I still believe that what this club proposed to him, which is to be back when he wants and to do what he wants, those were the words from Mr Abramovich, I think he’s not in any danger [of harming his legacy]."

"It’s just a period of his career. We thought he was going to play for New York, he plays for Manchester City - that’s his choice."

"His place in Chelsea history is untouchable. If he wants to be a manager I don’t know?"
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:57 pm

We need those 3 points badly. This game will kick start one of several inflection points that will shape out our season. We win the three points and we are 8 points clear of our fiercest rivals. A draw isnt bad as it denies them a two points advantage as it does to us; levels the playing field but three points won by us would give us a great advantage.

In order to have a great season, it is very important and advantageous to peak early in the season and maintain a form of continuity; try to kill competition before it grows into a threatening impulse. This ought to give us an advantage to afford to make tactical changes later in the season to concentrate on important games in the CL. The opposite can still be true; ie, the team can drop points now and bring the league to a point of levelness and still end up on a high on all frontiers but this is rather the exception not the rule.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:17 pm

The faux histrionics are starting to get a bit tedious. Would be nice if you could just say "hoping for 3 points here" like any other fan rather than trying to make every match out to be D-Day or something.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:45 pm

That would be even more bland than your typical cheerleading and bromances. You stick to your smut and i stick to my analysis.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:03 pm

Apocalyptic doomsaying on a hypothetical failure to get 3 points before every game isn't 'analysis'. Its only objective is to wind people up and get a reaction — which is basically the entirety of your activity on this site. Why I even bothered indulging you in the first place I have no idea.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:38 pm

That is clearly not what my post says. All that apocalyptic doomsaying is evidently spun in your head. If you re looking for someone to share empathy with you when Chelsea loses a three points advantage against their fiercest rivals then I am definitely not your man. As i said, you're welcome to stick to your smut which basically sums up the ample of your existence on this site and the bulk of your 17K posts, and I will stick to my intricate multi-layered interpretations.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:48 pm

haha take it easy guys we go for the same team Laughing

It's an important match, true, but we have a looong season infront of us. Won't be the end of the world if we lose or draw (except for some media stick) but should be an entertaining game nonetheless
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:57 pm

Jason Cundy tips Ramires to dominate Manchester City vs Chelsea showdown on Sunday:
One of the great fascinations of this match – arguably the biggest of the season so far – is that from 2 sides who have such world-class strikers, it will be won or lost in midfield
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/512851/Jason-Cundy-tips-Ramires-to-dominate-Man-City-v-Chelsea-showdown

Piece by Jason Cundy for the Express analysing tomorrow's clash.

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:50 am

Ramires? Is that a typo? Laughing
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:56 am

It's Cundy we're talking about...

He's a Ramires knobgobbler.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:57 am

Upon reading the article I think he's got a fair point tbh. Ramires might not be the person that'd make the final all important pass but may help ensure players like Silva don't get enough time on the ball and help on the counter in the dying minutes with his stamina.

Hopefully Matic can keep Toure' quiet and Fab can keep being fab by feeding Costa Thumbs up
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:58 am

Shed wrote:It's Cundy we're talking about...

He's a Ramires knobgobbler.

haha fair enough. I think the headline is a bit too sensational but I think if he plays well he'll definitely have an influence with his pressing and stamina
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:01 am

Even notwithstanding my strong dislike for Ramires, I acknowledge he has a role to play at times, and this is precisely the kind of game that would be in.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:02 am

ha that must have been hard for you to type that Laughing

hopefully he lives up to the expectations and don't end up taking shots from distance
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:06 am

Or from anywhere...
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:22 am

Really hoping we play 4-3-3 tonight.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:28 am

I believe we will myself.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:32 am

My only question is who plays infront of Matic and next to Fabregas, Oscar or Ramires?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:35 am

The midfield three will be Matic, Ramires and Oscar/Fabregas I think.

Wont be able to watch the game as i have an assessment centre at 9am on Monday Sad
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:36 am

Disappointing!

I honestly think Fabregas should be dropped but I don't feel Jose will do it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:42 am

the games a 2am kick off and the assessment centre goes for 2 and half hours, im gonna need all the sleep i can get.

Im pretty annoyed about it tbh
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:45 am

Fairly sure it kicks off at 1am for you.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:48 am

We'll still be top of the table if we lose tonight.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:48 am

fatman123 wrote:the games a 2am kick off and the assessment centre goes for 2 and half hours, im gonna need all the sleep i can get.

Im pretty annoyed about it tbh

I got you brah.

Seek refuge in the comfort of post-match links :coffee:

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:12 am

Kick wrote:Fairly sure it kicks off at 1am for you.

yep, youre right, either way though that means im in bed by 3 to get up at 6 for a two and half hour interview starting at 9

no thanks jeff

Shed wrote:I got you brah.

Shocked Shed, is that you

brah
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next