Vibe
TalkingReckless
Red Alert
McAgger
Gil
81 posters

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

Go down

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 13 Empty Re: Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal

Post by Thimmy Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:19 pm

His calves don't look that impressive next to Bale Laughing

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 13 7a4d06f3f17756793c9df1feaee0b776

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 13 Empty Re: Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal

Post by zigra Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Can't belive anyone would really think you need roids to get a body like Bale Laughing
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:02 pm

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/27AE27C1701183506292946731008_39c3e924574.1.5.17821531518163100942.mp4?versionId=GVEGM6NN72_GACyDqpdDT9vx0NdBNRN.

So, I watched a live stream from Real Madrid Castilla's match against Leioa on a rather shady-looking streaming site today. The pitch was beyond awful, it was raining and the Leioa players were playing rugby for most of the match. Martin Ødegaard was, in my opinion, by far the best player on the pitch in the first half. I may be biased, but I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that he's a class above the rest of his team. Also, I have to applaud him for standing up every time, after getting brutally tackled and tossed around throughout most of the match. He was wearing the number 7 jersey on this particular occasion.

In the second half, he was marked out of the game and had at least 2 players following him at all times. Maybe my expectations were unreasonably high, but I was definitely not impressed by some of the RM Castilla players. Perhaps it was largely due to the condition of the pitch, or maybe the players were just out of form, I don't know. All I know is that we wasted chances upon chances, and Ødegaard provided quite a few of them, that should've been sitters. Some of Castilla's players looked outright talentless. I hope he gets loaned out to Villareal in the summer.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:16 pm

Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 13 6431b8
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Who?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:51 pm

Thimmy wrote:Martin Ødegaard - Welcome to Arsenal - Page 13 6431b8

Is he the kid's agent or father?

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:17 pm

He's a British football reporter on Spanish football I think.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:22 pm

no he is a RMTV journalist for the english version
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:36 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:no he is a RMTV journalist for the english version

I forgot to mention that Ødegaard was the only teenager fielded by the Castilla side Proud
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:00 pm

I advice muting the video. The commentator gave me a headache.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:49 am

I didn't watch Castilla's match against Yugo Socuellamos during the weekend, because I had other things to do during the match. I did get a quick summary from one of my colleagues, though. Ødegaard played as an attacking midfielder from the start, and he was causing the opposing defence all kinds of trouble before he got switched out on the right wing after Castilla got one of their players sent off in a direct red card situation during the first half. My colleague explained his performance up to this point as "a class above the rest".

Like in the last game, he was a victim of several cynical fouls, but was hardly ever rewarded with a free kick. I don't know why referees keep letting players inconsequentially tackle and barge into him, but it seems like many of the players in the third division are well aware of his dribbling ability.

The highlight of Castilla's performance in the match was when Ødegaard dribbled past a few players and only barely managed to pass on the ball to a team mate inside the box. The chance was squandered, however. Apparently, he was barely involved after being moved to the right wing, although he did display a few moments of brilliance when he did have possession of the ball. He got subbed out late in the game, and Castilla lost 0-2 in a match that was described to be between two evenly matched teams Laughing

Ødegaard could've become the youngest ever player to debut in the Champions League last night, but Ancelotti didn't include him in the squad, explaining that there would be no room for him now that Luca Modric is back.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:17 pm

Martin Ødegaard hasn’t played a single minute of Real Madrid Castilla’s last two game games. And since he has been demoted to the subs’ bench, the team is back winning after a run of four consecutive defeats. It’s clear that while no one doubts his technical ability, it’s not working out for him in Spain’s third tier, the Segunda B. Coach Zinedine Zidane feels that the 16-year-old is highly-talented – a player who gives the impression that something special is going to happen every time he receives the ball. But he doesn’t adapt his game to his team mates and that is why the technical staff have realised that they have no other option but to leave him on the bench for the time being.

All this fuss about him travelling to every big club in the world and then this? Laughing

Ødegaard has refused to train with the reserves and only joins in with training sessions on the eve of the team’s games. That’s not enough to click with the other players, or allow everyone in the side the chance to get to know each other.

The newcomer and his father seek refuge in the clause included his contract with Madrid which stipulates that the club must ensure that he trains with the senior squad five days a week. On three occasions, Castilla’s coaching staff have called meetings with the player and his parent to explain the situation and advice him to attend Castilla’s training sessions on a more regular basis. Yet neither Ødegaard nor his father seem to realize that changing tack and taking the advice they’ve been given on board is the right thing to do as the teenager’s progress with Castilla constitutes an essential part of his own development. Regrettably, some players have complained that the teenager “can’t be bothered” with his Castilla team mates and is only interested in being alongside Cristiano Ronaldo.

DAT attitude. Laughing

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/04/08/english/1428472956_115991.html

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Was so bored of people fapping over him ffs. Brb raped the under 12 league in some obscure place, already surpassed 85% of pro players.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Fraudgaard ain't gonna progress with that attitude

Like i said in the Barca section, Halilovic vs Mastour is going to be the next Messi v Ronaldo once Madrid purchase him (Mastour) :coffee:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Laughing

Who didn't see this coming? He is a 16 year kid that has been signed by RM, no doubt it has gone to his head as it would most peoples tbh. Another wasted 'talent'. This isn't Italy where the team will bend round to your will. Hopefully he buckles down ior he will become another lost canterino like Valero, Mata etc. I hope he makes it though as I want to see more Madrid canterinos in our first team. We came, we saw, we La Decima'd. Hala Madrid.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Calma.

I don't care how good he is, was never going to walk straight into the team and the whole thing to go swimmingly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Shocking attitude to be honest, but Zlatan has a big personality too.

Kid just needs to save it until he proves something. Norway is depending on him... Proud

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:42 pm

that training with the first team clause Laughing

MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:13 pm

lmao
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 pm

Yeah shocking attitude, wanting a club to fullfil their contract, smh... Who does he think he is.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Well, next time he can make a contract that he has 25 season goals guaranteed, and then sue the club if he doesn't score them lol
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:59 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Well, next time he can make a contract that he has 25 season goals guaranteed, and then sue the club if he doesn't score them lol

Because that's the same thing Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:03 pm

Flo and his dumb purchases with even dumber contracts... ruined Castilla and Zidane had enough. Benched him and he's not going to play again anytime soon. And guess what: Castilla are back to winning.

If he's not happy and wants to call breach of contract. Fine... tear up the contract and let him walk.

Pathetic.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Pathetic attitude. The dude comes in from poor mans Swedish league and thinks he is better than the Castilla players. Who gives two fcks about his contract, if he is unwilling to work hard he will never make it at our club presidents backing or not. We have players who learnt that the hard way

And I can understand the Castilla players frustrations he is not even the 5th best player in that team yet he is the one that gets to train with the first team and a free passage to get promoted. Other superior players haven't had that privilege and he has the audacity to not train with them. I am glad they won and hope he never gets to play with that attitude

There are some players who are just tooo good for this league (D Llorente, Burgui) but still do their best every game and there are some others who had the same hype as this boy (Benavente) yet stayed to develop and have lost their place and hype due to staying.

If this dude's dream was to just train with Ronaldo then he can take a flight back to where he came from and leave this club to those who want to play for it

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:14 pm

No wonder that Bayern didn't pursue signing him more forcefully. No one of the Bayern board would have agreed to sign such a piece of ...paper.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:22 pm

I think we pursued it pretty forcefully though lol
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next