Great Leader Sprucenuce
Tomwin Lannister
M99
RealGunner
Onyx
27 posters

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 19

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:lmao knew something was wrong when Ziggler was speaking in the dressing room.

Big Show pissed me off so much though. Hope him, kane and Henry retires now.

Gonna main event TLC with Cena

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 19 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 19

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Casciavit wrote:STINGER FFFS :bow:

Remember how we were discussing match of the year? This match should be in the conversation now. This match like The Wyatt Family vs The Shield made me remind why I loved WWE so much. It was WWE at it's finest. You can't find drama like this in UFC or any other "real" fighting sport. Matches tend to be overbooked because writers want perfection like this match.

I also watched Wyatt vs Ambrose in my procrastination phase from studying. It was a really good match and I don't mind the DQ finish. It's clear they are going to have a TLC match which should be awesome. I assume Tom is upset cause Wyatt got rekt.

As for the main event, unpredictable from start to finish. Big Show knocking out Henry in 5 seconds. Ryback being eliminated first from Team Cena. Rollins going full CP3 with them assists. Rowan's music and spinning kick :bow: It woud have been better if Rowan turned on Cena instead of Big Show for the 32523526th time but I guess they want Rowan as a monster face and he looks good on that role. Cena getting eliminated was still shocking though. Everything was pointing at him to DEFY THE NUMBERS GAME but it was Ziggler who did! He deserved it and I can't wait to hear the pop he will get on RAW tonight. Of course Cena will come out tonight and leech of it. The mini match between Ziggler and Rollins at the end was amazing. Both of them looked the strongest in this match. And Triple H rofl Burying all the refs rofl And then STINGERRRRR :bow: Hope all the haters STFU now what a fkcin moment that was. Scorpion Death Drop to Triple H. I guess Sting was pissed at HHH burying WCW last week and came out for revenge hmm Only negative I have to say of Sting was his hair. Wtf was that hair.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Not upset as I am an Ambrose fan too and Wyatt won via DQ, asked dean to hit him and got assaulted

As long as neither men look shit when this is done and Wyatt actually successfully recruits somebody in the next few months i'm happy

They're idirectly making Bray look like an idiot

Wants to take Kane and Bryan under his wing, fails

Wants to 'save' Cena fails

Same with Ambrose so far

Is involved in some mega creepy promo's saying he's 'FIXED' Harper & Rowan, who within 2 weeks become 2 completely opposite people. Dat fix.

Making him look like he never backs up his words even in the slightest.

Rowan btw :bow: Already better than Big Show and Kane. Agile big man, creepy gimmick, worked on his character in-ring and has some crazy power.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 pm

Also LMAO at CM Punk's wife and Daniel Bryan's wife making out for Cena's girlfriend to win a title rofl CENA WINS LOL
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Didn't know WWE Legacy had so many Sting marks, how was he back in the WCW days and on TNA? Or are people just marking out because he's a legend and because of the moment? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:09 pm

M99 wrote:
Casciavit wrote:STINGER FFFS :bow:

Remember how we were discussing match of the year? This match should be in the conversation now. This match like The Wyatt Family vs The Shield made me remind why I loved WWE so much. It was WWE at it's finest. You can't find drama like this in UFC or any other "real" fighting sport. Matches tend to be overbooked because writers want perfection like this match.

I also watched Wyatt vs Ambrose in my procrastination phase from studying. It was a really good match and I don't mind the DQ finish. It's clear they are going to have a TLC match which should be awesome. I assume Tom is upset cause Wyatt got rekt.

As for the main event, unpredictable from start to finish. Big Show knocking out Henry in 5 seconds. Ryback being eliminated first from Team Cena. Rollins going full CP3 with them assists. Rowan's music and spinning kick :bow: It woud have been better if Rowan turned on Cena instead of Big Show for the 32523526th time but I guess they want Rowan as a monster face and he looks good on that role. Cena getting eliminated was still shocking though. Everything was pointing at him to DEFY THE NUMBERS GAME but it was Ziggler who did! He deserved it and I can't wait to hear the pop he will get on RAW tonight. Of course Cena will come out tonight and leech of it. The mini match between Ziggler and Rollins at the end was amazing. Both of them looked the strongest in this match. And Triple H rofl Burying all the refs rofl And then STINGERRRRR :bow: Hope all the haters STFU now what a fkcin moment that was. Scorpion Death Drop to Triple H. I guess Sting was pissed at HHH burying WCW last week and came out for revenge hmm Only negative I have to say of Sting was his hair. Wtf was that hair.

I actually loved the last match, just didn't like the whole super Ziggler thing. The drama and the stare HHH and Sting had ffs...

Would have been cooler if Sting came down from the rafters and had that stare with HHH.

Wyatt vs Ambrose was good, but it was pretty much a build up for TLC. I'm sure they're going to tear the house down, next month.

Last edited by Casciavit on Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Need a foursome live sex celebration with Punk, Bryan, AJ and Brie. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Didn't know WWE Legacy had so many Sting marks, how was he back in the WCW days and on TNA? Or are people just marking out because he's a legend and because of the moment? hmm

silver posted videos oh in the previous page u pos

silver wrote:Who the **** cares about anything! Sting is back!!!

The Stinger is back!!!!

Sting has returned!!!

Sting is in a WWE ring!!!

Its showtime folks!!!!!

Obligatory Sting youtube videos:

How was he? He is almost unanimously stated as WCW's greatest ever (inb4 Mole with nah it was DDP).
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Sting's feud with NWO Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:26 pm

M99 wrote:Also LMAO at CM Punk's wife and Daniel Bryan's wife making out for Cena's girlfriend to win a title rofl CENA WINS LOL

lmfao didn't even realise that

Yohan Modric wrote:Didn't know WWE Legacy had so many Sting marks, how was he back in the WCW days and on TNA? Or are people just marking out because he's a legend and because of the moment? hmm

Only marked out cause of the moment and the hype. Will be shitting on him in 2 weeks don't worry :coffee:

nah jk, let's see what kind of role he gets.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:27 pm

3 of the rumoured matches for WM31

Rock Vs Rusev
Sting Vs HHH
Brock Vs Reigns

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Rock vs Rusev? wtf

I think these 4 matches are set in stone for WM31:
Reigns - Lesnar
HHH - Sting
Cena - Rusev
Ambrose - Rollins

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:3 of the rumoured matches for WM31

Rock Vs Rusev
Sting Vs HHH
Brock Vs Reigns

Part timer, who will win

Part timers

Part timer, in main event

Lol. WWE.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:42 pm

What's wrong with Sting vs HHH? Part timer vs part timer and likely to be Sting's only match in WWE. No full timers are getting buried.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:43 pm

What's wrong is the biggest wrestling event of the year is going to be dominated by part timers because WWE have been so short sighted in the past 10 years.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:48 pm

It would not matter even if WWE had 10 Cena like stars. They have been trying to sign Sting for 14 years and when they have finally got him he is going to fight a WWE legend at Wrestlemania no matter what.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:11 pm

If the stipulation for HHH vs Sting is 'winner is in charge of WWE, loser leaves' etc, then that's ok imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Waiting for Zizzle's reaction on sting
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Sting's gonna come out tonight, and just as he's about to talk he drops his mic, rips off his full face mask and...

BAH GAWD IT'S JOHN CENA
IT WAS CENA ALL ALONG, HE DESTROYED TEAM AUTHORITY.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:10 pm

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not looked forward to RAW this much since june
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Nope M99, no arguments on Sting being WCWs biggest draw it's not even close to be comparison. Sting was out on his own with Goldberg and founding members of NWO lagging behind.

Stone Cold was clearly one of WWEs biggest attractions but this idea he was carrying the company in such a dominant fashion with so many others who were absolutely huge attractions is utterly ridiculous.

John Cena clearly is the biggest attraction, the level of domination isn't the same. Sting is closer to Hulk Hogan in that sense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:18 pm

BTW DDP was good hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BTW DDP was good hmm

+10000000000000000000000000000000000

DDP was the fcking man :bow:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:54 am

FFS I was joking Laughing DDP was a boss tho.

And on Stone Cold, he the whole argument started when you began ROFLing at RG naming him top 3. Stone Cold being top 3 is not such an outrageous claim and I do still stand by the fact that he was #1 in the Attitude Era. He was the biggest draw and during his injury Rock moved to #1 and after he returned he and Rock were the joint top.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:12 am

YES

YES

YES

YES

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:13 am

:bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 43  Next