Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

+19
ProXima
TrezeGent
Delfy.RO
rwo power
Vibe
Collblanc
dostoevsky
StrugaRock
farfan
McAgger
El Gunner
DuringTheWar
juvealbanian
eelir
Art Morte
Freeza
Hapless_Hans
BusterLfc
Robespierre
23 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 6 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by Delfy.RO Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:57 pm

Albo player Taulant Xhaka is getting investegated by UEFA for doing a nazi salute after he won a game with Basel. Also he was the one to start the fight with Serbian players in Belgrade. Lmao if your players are this bad what can I imagine from your fans when you host the match vs Serbia

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 6 Empty Re: Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch)

Post by juvealbanian Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Delfy.RO wrote:Albo player Taulant Xhaka is getting investegated by UEFA for doing a nazi salute after he won a game with Basel. Also he was the one to start the fight with Serbian players in Belgrade. Lmao if your players are this bad what can I imagine from your fans when you host the match vs Serbia

What the *bleep* does this has to do with Serbia-Albania match?

Keep imaging...but shut up
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:04 am

So Serbia declared the winner of the game, but also penalized by 3 points. So it doesn't matter. Also both teams fined 100.000 euros.

Best case scenario for Denmark.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:17 am

Regardless of this decision, i se a huge mistake by UEFA.

If fans call a black player the N word, whole world breaks loose, but if whole Serbian stadium asks for death of Albanian nation no one bats an eye!  WTF is this???

"No to racism" my ass! More, like "YES to Serbian Nazzism!"
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Final verdict:
Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 6 Untitled
Normally, I would feel sorry for a nation so deprived of sporting success. But the way they celebrated in their droves all around the world for something so petty and pathetic, they got what they deserved and they look absolutely ridiculous as a result.

The drone which they thought exposed us and brought them 3 points will actually prove the nail in their coffin for qualifying for the Euros and it happened in the middle of Belgrade.
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:59 pm

They should have made a rule saying all the future matches between the two will be played on a neutral ground with profits shared between the two.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:16 am

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/oct/24/serbia-charge-sheet-uefa-albania?CMP=share_btn_fb

I'll leave this here, it's a good read.

Oh and if we won't get f*%ked by UEFA(and play the returning leg on closed doors), I do hope we welcome your NT with the same hospitality as you welcomed us.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:13 pm

Serbia vs Albania (on and off the pitch) - Page 6 Th-uef10
(click to enlarge)

I'm not going to comment on the UEFA decision,it simply tries to be balanced but unfortunately is unfair and not based on real facts,that's all I have to say about it. Mad
What is exactly same situation happens in returning match in Albania ? Evil or Very Mad That's a big support to serbian hooliganism know to cause troubles all over Europe...

P.S sorry if images are big,if someone can resize to a better dimension that would be ok but would like to keep this post here (not deleted)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:38 pm

ffs Platini was able to be scorned even by Juve fans Laughing

Both got 0 points from it,  so both lost on paper but if Serbia and Albania conclude the group with same points and it counts , Serbia would benefit from that 3-0. so Serbia gets a little gain from this decision , while Albania totally beated. TBH I wouldn't have thought this, considering Serbia is recidivist for match suspended because of their fans
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Delfy.RO Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:35 pm

Content of this post has been deleted due to its offensive and inflammatory nature.

---Dostoevsky

Last edited by dostoevsky on Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : -50% for racism and refusal to heed previous warnings in threads. Member temporarily banned.)

Delfy.RO
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Celtic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:16 pm

And the Balkans once again demonstrate why they are the dark side of Europe. As much as I love the Football that's played there, the violence is ever present whenever teams from the region meet. So much bad blood spewed all over. Many wars between the populations throughout the course of their history, and all the people who grow shackled to their past, can't find a way to break the shackles and move on and look for a better tomorrow. Everyone seems to be more concerned with showing off their pride to at one another and end up pointing their fingers at the other when things go awry. Instead of acknowledging their past they continue to thrive in it. No shred of forgiveness or acceptance.

And yet I can't help looking over there.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Delfy.RO wrote:Content of this quote has been deleted due to its offensive and inflammatory nature. - rwo
Sorry fellow GL members for my post but
F you delfy and F anybody thinking your way, sure we are a bit hot headed, but the way you wrote that post "vermin"??. Yeah about the drone, Serbian Government is saying that Albanian secret service did that, IMO no one has yet to prove who was piloting that drone, so no we did not pilot that drone on porpoise. And the players didn't rush to protect the drone, it was for the Albanian symbols that it had, is sacred to defend a flag no matter the cost, and especially in a nation that recently we had a war with.

God forbid what happened to Albanians in Kosovo to happen elsewhere, but imagine your home gets burned, your kin gets killed and maybe 2-3 kids survive to tell the story, a whole village gets burned to ashes and women raped, all by the echoes of 'Ubij Spitari' 'Ubij zakoli da siptar ne postoji' and much more(to you guys understanding the chants know how bad is it, considering the word Siptar is same as the N-word).

And yeah walking into a stadium hearing those same chants, yes I do wish that drone actually had a bomb strapped to it, and headed to the crowd.

You may ban me for this post, but this was directed to ignorant people such as this Delfy guy, and I do hope karma pays you a visit.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 pm

Lord Awesome wrote: Instead of acknowledging their past they continue to thrive in it. No shred of forgiveness or acceptance.

That is never going to happen.

The main problem is that the politicians here control the people through patriotism propaganda, it is easier to manipulate.

Rather than politicians to secure us jobs and living standards, they fill us with hate, so while we have no jobs to work, no food to eat, and no money to spend, we wont be thinking that, rather, our minds will be set on hatred towards our neighbors.

A successful politics it has been. While the politicians dine and wine together, us the people suffer from hatred.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:38 pm

To Delfy.RO

First I'm gonna say f u idiot cuz anytime me or others post here,you are ready to attack without even trying to get our points.Read carefully next time and don't take seriously a meme just us don't take seriously the UEFA decision...forget about what happend and the shit you posted,none really cares...the meme was made to make fun of UEFA decision and doesn't represent Albania as the stronger opponent.
Just imagine the 'weaker' teams take advantage of this 'chance' UEFA offers...that's all I meant you idiot.

I think this thread should be locked till other news on decisions appear.
This thread is already filled with political comments and propaganda nonsense.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:49 pm

P.S let me make this clear...albanians didn't celebrate because we thought we won the matc,we were proud of our players and how they reacted under all that pressure,our flag and national symbols were protected from criminals and hooligans in a war climate stadium and that's mean a lot to us.People celebrated being proud of players and joined their voice with our NT.I don't see anything weird or wrong here...in other hand serbian media declared Mitrovic hero because he grabbed a flag...that's weird.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:20 am

juvealbanian wrote: Mitrovic hero because he grabbed a flag...that's weird.

Because apparently him touching the flag wounded Albanian pride, so much they had to run over and get it out of his hands. If he stepped on it with his boot he probably would have started a new war?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:46 pm

^ Retarded comment.
So that's why serbs called him a hero? For 'hurting' albanian pride?
That didn't happend cuz our players were men enough to protect it from 'serbian heroes' and chicks.

It's strange how you image him violating our flag and starting a war...serbians are known to start 2 world wars,that's the only thing you know to do,starting conflicts anytime,anywhere.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:24 pm

OKay, as there is really nothing discussed about football anymore, I think it's gone on enough.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6