Zealous
Glory
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Gil
85 posters

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 10 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:16 pm

Tell me 10 better LWs than Hazard and 10 better strikers than Benzema

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 10 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Pip Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:26 pm

Top five, actually, now that I think about it. I would say Luisito, Costa, Agüero, Ibrahimovic and Lewandowski are better than Benzema. There aren't five left wingers better than Hazard.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Hmm Yea top 5 is understandable. Although I think Benzema, Costa and Lewa are on par with each other.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:33 pm

Well I guess you can debate whether they are all primarily left wingers, but I'd take Ribéry, Alexis, Neymar, Reus and Ronaldo over Hazard for that position hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:02 pm

You left out Shaqiri, Bale and Sterling mate.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:02 pm

farfan wrote:
Pippo wrote:The difference is that the hate for Hazard is over-the-top because he is one of the top 10 players in his role. Benzema isn't so when people criticize him, it is justified.

benzema is a top 10 striker .

Hazard is an arrogant detestable little prick ( even worse when he's speaking french ) who is yet to morph into the player he claims to be .

the hate he gets is more than justified .

ps : are you just gonna pop up everytime someone mentions benzema ? it quickly got old and boring few months ago when fussball was doing it .

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:15 pm

i posted the video of hazard destroying lyon myself in the fanclub thread Laughing

i actually like the guy , but he's pretty arrogant and deserves some heat for it .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:16 pm

When did Benzema become a Top 5 striker by the way? Suarez, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo and Messi are all undoubtedly better. It's then a toss up between him, Costa and Aguero for the 5th spot.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:35 pm

farfan wrote: i posted the video of hazard destroying lyon myself in the fanclub thread Laughing

i actually like the guy , but he's pretty arrogant and deserves some heat for it .

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 10 Giphy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:52 pm

benzema easily top 3 forward currently, on par with costa and ronaldo in term of performance. other big name not really impressing yet.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:59 pm

Gil wrote:You left out Shaqiri, Bale and Sterling mate.

Is that supposed to be some stinging sarcasm? Thumbs up
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:30 pm

im not really a guy to go goals and pace = top whatever, its all about performances and making the difference, hazard overall performances doesn't give that top 5 feel, more of a gonna be beast in a few seasons feel imo and restart this discussion then, he is  great player and talented but all this best stuff seems pretty forced
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Pippo wrote:The difference is that the hate for Hazard is over-the-top because he is one of the top 10 players in his role. Benzema isn't so when people criticize him, it is justified.

benzema playing at his best is a master class and easily top 10 or 5, stop trying to be smart ass troll and have a civil discussion
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:36 am

Pippo wrote:Top five, actually, now that I think about it. I would say Luisito, Costa, Agüero, Ibrahimovic and Lewandowski are better than Benzema. There aren't five left wingers better than Hazard.

I swear, you keep getting worse and worse in your replies. Recycled bs that everyone says; that's what your thoughts are.

Lewa; Playing in a league where bayern thrashes teams 10-0 everygame, yet his record is nowhere near benzemas while playing as a pure 9 in peps system. Next

Suarez: Very debatable. But suarez has yet to show quality when a team isn't built around him completely. Sorry, but until he proves it with barca, besides wc2010, theres no good long term examples available. Look how much rodgers built around suarez. The team doesn't know what to do without him because he basically owned that team.

In addition, suarez's shot:goal ratio is pretty crappy, look it up. He has tons more turnovers a game then benzema and while having good vision, it isn't as good as benz's. Next

Costa: You mean the donkey who couldn't do jack shit with spain? I don't care how bad people think spain is, they have always dominated every midfield they've played against regardless of the result. Costa can't play with the ball at his feet, hes one dimensional in the fact that he needs over the top balls and 50/50s to be effective. Good striker but his technique is poor. Not a bad dribbler but first touch and football iq/passing are bad. He can score a few more or a few less then benzema. Benzema rapes him in every other category, even speed. next

Ibra: Ibra is the best CF in the world. No question there. this year and last year, the gap between benz and ibra has closed. Very similar styles, but benzema is a more forward link up player who plays 1-2 and exploits gaps between defenders, while ibra likes to play flick ons and final passes. Different styles, and its a matter of opinion of whos better. Next

Aguero: Probably one of the most overrated cfs in the world. Essentially a poor mans messi. Credit to him he can score goals, but where has he been with the national team and the CL where it matters. His technique and dribbling combined with his physicality kills crap PL defenses, but his link up play is poor and he can be very selfish. And this season, he aint as good as benzema. Period.

Stop trying to rile sports and chad up with bs answers. Take your pile of shit elsewhere dude

FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nadinkrah Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:56 am

wtf did I just read. Suarez isn't better than benzema tf? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
nadinkrah
nadinkrah
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:08 am

when the last saurez dominated a team that was not shit but elite? i know his record against the top 4 and his 10 game drought, stop acting like suarez is cr or messi cause he destroy the overhyped garbage pl teams, benz can beast on barca and bayern but can't hold a candle to the brilliance of stat padding against hull and norwich rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:30 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Lewa; Playing in a league where bayern thrashes teams 10-0 everygame,
Bayern München, 2014/15: 2.3 goals per match
Real Madrid, 2014/15: 3.7 goals per match
FennecFox7 wrote:yet his record is nowhere near benzemas while playing as a pure 9 in peps system. Next
Comparing the CF who has played not even half a season in a completely new system to a CF who has played with most of his teammates for several seasons. Brilliant.
FennecFox7 wrote:Suarez: Very debatable. But suarez has yet to show quality when a team isn't built around him completely.
Poor Luisito, he is so good that he gets teams built around him. We can't accurately judge his completely unknown qualities until he plays well as a sidekick. Crying or Very sad
FennecFox7 wrote:In addition, suarez's shot:goal ratio is pretty crappy, look it up.
If Luisito's ratio is crappy, what does that make Benzema? Last season (source: Opta):

Efficiency outside the box
Luisito: 8%
Benzema: 10%
Efficiency inside the 18-yard box
Luisito: 21%
Benzema: 17%
Efficiency inside the 6-yard box
Luisito: 57%
Benzema: 23%

Last last season (source: Opta)

Efficiency outside the box
Luisito: 7%
Benzema: 0%
Efficiency inside the 18-yard box
Luisito: 12%
Benzema: 18%
Efficiency inside the 6-yard box
Luisito: 55%
Benzema: 44%
FennecFox7 wrote:He has tons more turnovers a game then benzema and while having good vision, it isn't as good as benz's. Next
Wait, you're telling me that Luisito, the player who has to dribble more, who has to create more, and is the major creative outlet on his team is going to turn the ball over more than Benzema? Really?  Shocked
FennecFox7 wrote:Costa: You mean the donkey who couldn't do jack shit with spain? I don't care how bad people think spain is, they have always dominated every midfield they've played against regardless of the result.
He played at the World Cup with a lingering injury and in a completely new system with little to no time for adaptation. As you could see though, it wasn't Diego Costa who was the issue for Spain...
FennecFox7 wrote:Costa can't play with the ball at his feet, hes one dimensional in the fact that he needs over the top balls and 50/50s to be effective. Good striker but his technique is poor. Not a bad dribbler but first touch and football iq/passing are bad. He can score a few more or a few less then benzema. Benzema rapes him in every other category, even speed. next
Taken straight out of Gil's Handbook for Hyperbole™️. Benzema "rapes" Costa in every other category yet it has been Costa who has been the better forward for about 2 years now? Funny how that works out.
FennecFox7 wrote:Ibra: Ibra is the best CF in the world. No question there. this year and last year, the gap between benz and ibra has closed. Very similar styles, but benzema is a more forward link up player who plays 1-2 and exploits gaps between defenders, while ibra likes to play flick ons and final passes. Different styles, and its a matter of opinion of whos better. Next
scratch
FennecFox7 wrote:Aguero: [...] Essentially a poor mans messi. [...]
Thank you. There is no need to discuss any further.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:33 am

nadinkrah wrote:wtf did I just read. Suarez isn't better than benzema tf? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Fanboy logic.

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:30 am

Lol, pippo pretty much owned this guy..my gahd.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:35 am

this thread need another keyword that start with alphabet H

and we are set.

hazard, not even a main man in his own thread LMAO
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:02 am

RIP Giggity
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:11 am

I'm the biggest Benzema hater of all time and I can say with confidence he's much better than Lewandowski and Suarez right now.

Raping Norwich and Paderborn don't impress me none. At least Lewandowski can pretend that he is playing well in a domestic competition (even though it is basically a pub league), how about Suarez gets a win with Barca first before we even compare him to Benzema atm.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:31 am

Hazard isn't even a top 3 player in his age grade. Heck, he isn't even a top 3 player in his age range technically too..hazard is a top 5 young player at best.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:32 am

We have enough threads discussing Benzema as it is, back on topic please.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Hazard can't kick a ball and Benz has the footballing ability of a three year old amputee with Down syndrome

I can confirm

I am an elite footballer
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:43 pm

Bankz wrote:Hazard isn't even a top 3 player in his age grade. Heck, he isn't even a top 3 player in his age range technically too..hazard is a top 5 young player at best.

4 u23 footballers better than Hazard, please.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 29 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next