Zealous
Glory
Valkyrja
Kaladin
Gil
85 posters

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 20 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Abramovich Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:30 pm

I haven't read much of this thread, nor can I be arsed.

One would assume some Madrid fans and Gil arguing who's the best player in the league, hence the debate ( for the record I put Aguero ahead of both).

Also you can't really classify Hazard as an actual winger, he drifts around a shed load.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 20 Empty Re: Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League

Post by Muppet Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:20 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
Muppet wrote:
MR BOND wrote:
come on mate. ronaldos goals alone makes him a far better player than both.

Not these days. He's a total poacher now. And on the decline. The age of thirty is a deathnail to any player who relies on physical attributes as much as Ron does.

I swear, people need to be banned from making these kinds of posts.

This has been proven wrong billions of times. Go look up some stats and actually watch his games

This is a hipster opinion that has absolutely got out of control and I only see on GL. You aren't smart because you think something else out of the norm when the norm is actually true.
He has loads of assists to his name, is our top key passer along with benzema, and his dribbling success rate is actually very good. Well, why doesn't he dribble that much? Because he actually passes the ball. Our beef with him was before this season he would constantly shoot the ball in the final third. It was never about his buildup play..

Robben was a one trick pony for a couple seasons. He was VERY selfish and literally cut in every time he got the ball and shot. Go back a couple years and look at the posts here. Robben actually got benched because of that. Like, it was like watching bale (but bale is way worse). The CL final against chelsea was just sad. he lost the ball DOZENS of times, and i'm not kidding.

Sorry about dat thread derail. but still

Nice avatar. :coffee:
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:08 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:Why and how's everytime someone mention 2 sentences about Hazard, di maria's name automatically gets dragged into it ? scratch  :facepalm:

And this di maria was real's best player debate, its like its going on for ages here on gl. Have seen the same thing repeatedly, exact same sentences in at least 3 or 4 or even more threads after he joined us. Its really getting boring. Please if you dont have anything more to add than what is there already in the folklores of goal legacy kindly request all of you to dont waste people's time with these posts.

Well i am pretty sure i have seen United fan saying in the beginning of the season that ADM is better then Hazard. Kinda why ADM always mentioned in comparison to Hazard. Same with Gunners fans comparing Sanchez to Hazard.

Hazard easily the best player in the league no question at the moment.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:17 pm

Blue wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:Why and how's everytime someone mention 2 sentences about Hazard, di maria's name automatically gets dragged into it ? scratch  :facepalm:

And this di maria was real's best player debate, its like its going on for ages here on gl. Have seen the same thing repeatedly, exact same sentences in at least 3 or 4 or even more threads after he joined us. Its really getting boring. Please if you dont have anything more to add than what is there already in the folklores of goal legacy kindly request all of you to dont waste people's time with these posts.

Well i am pretty sure i have seen United fan saying in the beginning of the season that ADM is better then Hazard. Kinda why ADM always mentioned in comparison to Hazard. Same with Gunners fans comparing Sanchez to Hazard.

And I am pretty sure when that so called United fan said that AdM would have been the best player in the PL and Hazard wasnt even close. Remember di maria's first month or so here ? He was beasting for us.
Hazard's improvement coincided with di maria's decline and sure now hazard is head and shoulders above everyone else.

Also whats the point in saying something everybody knows if thats what you are basing your opinion on ? You guys are comparing chelsea's best player with United's substitute player.
So I am pretty sure its not because once upon a time a united fan tried comparing both of them, instead its clearly something else.

So Dont be ridiculous.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Blue wrote:

And I am pretty sure when that so called United fan said that AdM would have been the best player in the PL and Hazard wasnt even close. Remember di maria's first month or so here ? He was beasting for us.
Hazard's improvement coincided with di maria's decline and sure now hazard is head and shoulders above everyone else.

Also whats the point in saying something everybody knows if thats what you are basing your opinion on ? You guys are comparing chelsea's best player with United's substitute player.
So I am pretty sure its not because once upon a time a united fan tried comparing both of them, instead its clearly something else.

So Dont be ridiculous.

More then one United fan said that. If it was only one United fan who said that then i would have ignored it and Di Maria would have never garner the constant comparison to Hazard. I don't hold the entire United accountable for "one United fan" that would be ridiculous on my part. Some did try to proclaim Januzaj was better then Hazard after our earlier season clash.

At no point was Di Maria was better then Hazard, and at no point you could make such statement that Hazard was not even close to the best player in the league. He has been the most consistent and best performer this season.

It is funny you would not even admit that Di Maria is nowhere near the level of Hazard, and fail to admit who is the best player in the league. Instead you are just claiming at one point ADM was, and now Hazard is. The season is in the bag, and undoubtedly Hazard is the league best player. Being the best player is not based one game, or a month or two it is based on the season.

You know what they say hindsight is 20/20. But for you it doesn't seems to be the case, because even in hindsight you fail to see the truth.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:48 pm

Very good player. One moment of brilliance from him is all it took to settle a win for Chelsea yesterday. Has carried the team for the majority of the season.

I wont be annoyed if he wins the POTY award. it would be deserved.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:06 pm

Blue wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Blue wrote:

So Dont be ridiculous.

More then one United fan said that. If it was only one United fan who said that then i would have ignored it and Di Maria would have never garner the constant comparison to Hazard. I don't hold the entire United accountable for "one United fan" that would be ridiculous on my part. Some did try to proclaim Januzaj was better then Hazard after our earlier season clash.

At no point was Di Maria was better then Hazard, and at no point you could make such statement that Hazard was not even close to the best player in the league. He has been the most consistent and best performer this season.

It is funny you would not even admit that Di Maria is nowhere near the level of Hazard, and fail to admit who is the best player in the league. Instead you are just claiming at one point ADM was, and now Hazard is. The season is in the bag, and undoubtedly Hazard is the league best player. Being the best player is not based one game, or a month or two it is based on the season.

You know what they say hindsight is 20/20. But for you it doesn't seems to be the case, because even in hindsight you fail to see the truth.

Now please. All you have to do is check the first half this thread. 1-10 pages may be or even more. No need to go look anywhere else. Hazard has been the best player of the season. But that doesnt mean hazard was the best player everytime, after every week from the 1st match day. If you are believing something like that then lol I am ending this discussion once and for all here. Theres no point in me blabbering further with someone with a view as skewed as that.

Hazard really started to turn it on after from that 5-3 loss to spurs onwards. He was unplayable that day and after that he started influencing games more and improved very well. Before that he was more or less enjoying a consistent level of performance without actually influencing games. You can ask anyone who were commenting in this thread during that period. Anyone but a chelsea fan that is. Only Gil and a couple of other guys were singing for hazard those days. And you can read the kind of response they got from the rest of the forum for repeatedly trolling that again in those first few pages of this thread.

Where as Di maria during those first-two months he was the best player of the league. It was a short duration indeed. But that might be that period when that supposed United fan or fans whatever must have said it.

Between those 3 players( who are constantly compared this season), First it was di maria, then it was sanchez and now it is hazard. It is as simple as that.
And that best player of the year award for which he is now running as the fav is because at least in this case, the low point of di maria and sanchez are lower than of hazard's. (And well of course there are better players than di maria who merit a comparison, but its in this context I am saying)
Hazard has a better average overall. He was never poor. Had an average phase , and a  brilliant phase. Sanchez too probably. But Hazard's brilliant phase was err 'brilliant-ier' (??) than sanchez's where as di maria had all 3 a short brilliant phase, an average phase and a poor phase. And thats why hazard is the best player of the season ( between those 3) and not because he is 10/10 every 38 games of the season. Laughing

Last edited by Lumiere_Blanche on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:21 pm

Blue wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
Blue wrote:

So Dont be ridiculous.

Blah blah blah. This is so tedious, especially when you consider Kane has been better this season and thus deserves the award. Football is so boringly tribal amongst fans.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Thats correct. Kane has been better overall. He was scoring goals even when hazard was mediocre and he is still scoring them Proud But just because kane couldnt carry spurs to top 4 and hazard could chelsea to the title (almost single handedly in his case ). hazard will pip him. kane will win the young player award though probably.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:50 pm

I'm not even convinced he has had a better season than Sanchez. True, Sánchez has gone quiet for now, but let's not forget that when every Arsenal star was injured Sanchez kept winning them points left and right. His current for is K many ways a reflection of how undroppable he was for a long stretch this season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:58 pm

Sanchez scored 2 yesterday BC. 22 goals overall now.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

Hazard really started to turn it on after from that 5-3 loss to spurs onwards. He was unplayable that day and after that he started influencing games more and improved very well. Before that he was more or less enjoying a consistent level of performance without actually influencing games. You can ask anyone who were commenting in this thread during that period. Anyone but a chelsea fan that is. Only Gil and a couple of other guys were singing for hazard those days. And you can read the kind of response they got from the rest of the forum for repeatedly trolling that again in those first few pages of this thread.

Where as Di maria during those first-two months he was the best player of the league. It was a short duration indeed. But that might be that period when that supposed United fan or fans whatever must have said it.

Between those 3 players( who are constantly compared this season), First it was di maria, then it was sanchez and now it is hazard. It is as simple as that.
And that best player of the year award for which he is now running as the fav is because at least in this case, the low point of di maria and sanchez are lower than of hazard's. (And well of course there are better players than di maria who merit a comparison, but its in this context I am saying)
Hazard has a better average overall. He was never poor. Had an average phase , and a  brilliant phase. Sanchez too probably. But Hazard's brilliant phase was err 'brilliant-ier' (??) than sanchez's where as di maria had all 3 a short brilliant phase, an average phase and a poor phase. And thats why hazard is the best player of the season ( between those 3) and not because he is 10/10 every 38 games of the season. Laughing

Um i have been saying he is the best player since week one. I am sure i have posted that opinion somewhere on this thread.

I strongly disagree that Hazard turned it on since our 5-3 loss. He played at that level all season, it became even more obvious when the rest of the team turned bad. For me it was clear as day that he was our best player even in the beginning of the season when other suggested Cesc or Costa for that title.

It only makes sense that people saw Hazard brilliance when the rest of the team was on bad form, but not so obvious when Costa scoring boat load of goals and Cesc doing the same in the assist category. Also Matic and Oscar were also brilliant in the beginning of the season.

Look you wanted to know why Di Maria name is mentioned in this thread so much, he was touted better then Hazard when he came to the league by many. Well know that looks ridiculous right about now. Never imo Di Maria was league best player.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:Sanchez scored 2 yesterday BC. 22 goals overall now.

Does the PFA take into account the FA cup?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Let's not get into technicalities.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:15 pm

If Hazard wins the EPL player of the year , shouldn't he also win the YPOY ? Like, if he's the best player of the league, he's de facto the best young player of the league which mean Kane can't get that award as odd as it might seem.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:00 pm

What a magician :bow:

Disappeared for 90 minutes inside Bellerin's pocket.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:05 pm

surprised they didnt cast him for Ant Man
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:07 pm

Looks like he was already celebrating for tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:11 pm

By far Hazard worst performance of the season. oh well everyone is human.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Muppet Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Blue wrote:By far Hazard worst performance of the season. oh well everyone is human.

Everyone but Harry Kane.
Muppet
Muppet
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:00 am

Hazard CONFIRMS he's the best player in the League - Page 20 CDjW01GWYAASk6J

/thread

Talked the talk and walked the walk.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pip Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:44 am

Thumbs up Well said, Gil. And to think there were people who said Alexis Sánchez was better. Rolling Eyes

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:54 am

Sanchez has gone hiding in almost every big game this season Laughing I think Hazard is allowed one bad game.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:47 am

I definitely would be interested to see if Hazard could do what Sanchez has done for Arsenal this season.

I think he could, but I'm not sure he would.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 am

He definitely CAN. Whether he WOULD though is another issue. But I'm beginning to have more faith in him taking games by the scruff of the neck these days. He's starting to develop that needed ruthlessness.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:59 pm

AN OPEN LETTER TO GIL
Dear Gil,

But on a more serious note? Where's gil?
Oh gil, hope you're safe and healthy wherever u are, or alive even, pls come back, We swear, we'll never expose hazard again, even if he flops as usual I promise we'll pay a blind eye to it.. We'll even contribute money to buy more invinsible cloaks for him. We're sorry for hurting your feelings, oh gil! Pls come back!!!

Thanks,
#Teamhazard...
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 29 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 29  Next