Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by The Franchise on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Appreciate it. Hopefully Pedro can make my day and score a hattrick Proud

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Zealous on Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Happy 300th birthday Dani Proud

_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:05 pm

It's not Pellegrini's fault, their team is too deeply formed for PL success.

Problem is if you add players which could help them in Europe then you arguably take away from what makes them good in the league.

It's a difficult situation to remedy.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 64531
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:23 pm

LOL, he was the best all around player in the EPL last year and 8 games into the season people want him gone.

How many trophies have you won off his back alone?  How many game winning goals and assists has this guy given you?

I think you may forget during the dark days when Mancini was coach he had shackles on all game long until it was time for him to bail you out then he was free to play as he wanted and time and again would get you out of the mess the manager got you in.

It was disgusting how the media (Announcers and other brits) blamed that penalty on him.  What a joke, no mention on how he set up the first goal or how the call was insane or the fact that maybe Kolorav should have went in more cautious or even that it wasn't anywhere near a goal scoring opportunity until the ref blew his whistle.  

I mean listening to those British announcers you would have thought Yaya fouled the guy in the box and then put the referee jersey on and called the PK as well.  These are the same sorts of Brit announcers who think Wilshere plays a sold 10/10 game every time out and never say a peep when he loses the ball over and over again.

And then you got the poster on here who said Diego Costa would fail at Chelsea and doesn't suit there style of play saying he was right all along on Yaya.  Sure you were man, just like Costa, or are other people twisting your words again?

To be fair Yaya did set up the first goal but other than that he was awful tonight.  Many other players have been awful in a CL game on the road in Russia.  Especially near the end his distribution was miserable.  He was basically passing right to the other teams players.  

Now you see what kind of team you have when Yaya isn't firing 100%, maybe you should think of that before you want him gone.

Form is temporary, class is permanent.
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:26 pm

@Zealous wrote:My kingdom for a reason why Pellegrini can't cut it with big teams in Europe.

His record with Villarreal/Malaga suggests that he should excellent when given the quality players on City's squad but we've seen none of that.


Well. he's had a very limited run at it. Not to mention while at City he has gotten terrible draws.

I think the man deserves some slack with what he did at Malaga and Villareal.

I mean don't be thick, no other team from the EPl outside of Chelsea would get out of this group.
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Zealous on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:30 pm

@Dnmac4 wrote:
@Zealous wrote:My kingdom for a reason why Pellegrini can't cut it with big teams in Europe.

His record with Villarreal/Malaga suggests that he should excellent when given the quality players on City's squad but we've seen none of that.


Well. he's had a very limited run at it. Not to mention while at City he has gotten terrible draws.

I think the man deserves some slack with what he did at Malaga and Villareal.

I mean don't be thick, no other team from the EPl outside of Chelsea would get out of this group.


No other team from the EPL has City's squad either.

Limited run or not you get the sense that there is something fundamentally wrong with City atm. Aside from Milner and Zabaleta none of their players ever seem up for it whenever I see them.


_________________

avatar
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by B-Mac on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:34 pm

@Lord Awesome wrote:Getting old but still WC. Only in this forum can I find people who can shift their opinions of a player in a second. XD


he was equally crap in the game vs Roma and everyone saw it...3 man midfield of roma made city look like they had 10 men on the pitch with yaya walking about lol
avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8824
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm

@Zealous wrote:
@Dnmac4 wrote:
@Zealous wrote:My kingdom for a reason why Pellegrini can't cut it with big teams in Europe.

His record with Villarreal/Malaga suggests that he should excellent when given the quality players on City's squad but we've seen none of that.


Well. he's had a very limited run at it. Not to mention while at City he has gotten terrible draws.

I think the man deserves some slack with what he did at Malaga and Villareal.

I mean don't be thick, no other team from the EPl outside of Chelsea would get out of this group.


No other team from the EPL has City's squad either.

Limited run or not you get the sense that there is something fundamentally wrong with City atm. Aside from Milner and Zabaleta none of their players ever seem up for it whenever I see them.



They were crap before Pelle got there as well in the CL. For whatever reason (probably because there not in pot 1) they get a brutal draw every time out. I mean Roma and Bayern are bad enough but then you get to go on the road to Russia as well. It's just a brutal group.
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:43 pm

@B-Mac wrote:
@Lord Awesome wrote:Getting old but still WC. Only in this forum can I find people who can shift their opinions of a player in a second. XD


he was equally crap in the game vs Roma and everyone saw it...3 man midfield of roma made city look like they had 10 men on the pitch with yaya walking about lol


Yes he's in a bad patch of form, what's your point? You whole team is in a bad patch of form, should we get rid of your whole team?
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by B-Mac on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:52 pm

@Dnmac4 wrote:
@B-Mac wrote:
@Lord Awesome wrote:Getting old but still WC. Only in this forum can I find people who can shift their opinions of a player in a second. XD


he was equally crap in the game vs Roma and everyone saw it...3 man midfield of roma made city look like they had 10 men on the pitch with yaya walking about lol


Yes he's in a bad patch of form, what's your point?  You whole team is in a bad patch of form, should we get rid of your whole team?


no because working hard has never been in Yaya's character since he arrived at City, this isn't just because he isn't scoring it's because in a 2 man midfield in Europe, City get exposed...there is a reason they have been crap every european campaign. like mole said they are built for the PL a league which rarely see's 3 man midfields used, so City can get away with Yaya out there walking around

and I can name about 6-7 United players that should be shipped out of our squad so ya a good portion should go lol
avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8824
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:16 pm

@B-Mac wrote:
@Dnmac4 wrote:
@B-Mac wrote:


he was equally crap in the game vs Roma and everyone saw it...3 man midfield of roma made city look like they had 10 men on the pitch with yaya walking about lol


Yes he's in a bad patch of form, what's your point?  You whole team is in a bad patch of form, should we get rid of your whole team?


no because working hard has never been in Yaya's character since he arrived at City, this isn't just because he isn't scoring it's because in a 2 man midfield in Europe, City get exposed...there is a reason they have been crap every european campaign. like mole said they are built for the PL a league which rarely see's 3 man midfields used, so City can get away with Yaya out there walking around

and I can name about 6-7 United players that should be shipped out of our squad so ya a good portion should go lol


Again, what is your point as it pertains to Yaya Toure?  The poster wanted him out and your point is that he had two bad European games in a row, again what is your point.  Why does this all fall on Yaya?

You know if he doesn't set up the first goal they may lose that game.  I know everyone wants to just jump on the guys back but it's 8 league games into a season and 3 games into the CL in a world cup year.

The mans brother just died from all reports a short and brutal bout with Cancer and the English media joked around about a birthday cake and still bring it up when they know the reason he was upset.

He is getting older now and I find it funny how you and other EPL fans label Yaya as Lazy and not a hard worker while carrying a team to multiple trophies and a 20/10 season plus the EPL last year while players like Gerrard and Lampard get the tough gritty would die for there shirt label while Pool has been carrying Gerrard for the last couple seasons and letting him step up and earn other players glory knocking in 10 of his 11 goals from the penalty spot almost all of which he didn't earn.

Yaya is a big man, he is not a pint sized 5 foot 7 squirt who runs all day, that's not being lazy that's just the truth.  Ibra's a big guy and he walks around too pretty much all of them do.

So this whole "working hard has never been in Yaya's character" crap, is just that, crap.  How the hell would you know.  Yes I'm sure your one to judge internet tough guy.  The guy is only one of the best footballers in the world, played for some of the most demanding coaches from a physical standpoint (Pep and Mancini) and has carried his team to numerous trophies and even played a Champions League final as a Center Back against Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez and never put a step out of place.

But you are the one to judge him as lazy.  What a joke.
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:19 pm

Also, Yaya busted his ass for Mancini in a role he didn't really appreciate yet you never heard a peep from him.

Give me a break with this crap. The guy has been a model professional while with City. He hit's a bad patch of form while he is getting older and in a miserable personal situation in a world cup year and all of a sudden all the EPL haters come out in droves.
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by B-Mac on Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:26 pm

wow you get mad fast...calling me a internet tough guy for having an opinion on a player?...grow up dude, go find happiness seriously...can't have a debate without name calling, you're not even worthy of a response or my time.
avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8824
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:32 pm

@B-Mac wrote:wow you get mad fast...calling me a internet tough guy for having an opinion on a player?...grow up dude, go find happiness seriously...can't have a debate without name calling, you're not even worthy of a response or my time.


LOL, you called Yaya Lazy, does that not go against your rule?  Should you grow up and find happiness?

And then this is the kicker,

"you're not even worthy of a response or my time."

Yet you took time out to respond.

Dude you're a walking contradiction.
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Robespierre on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:35 pm

@Lord Awesome wrote:Pellegrini's the problem. Club's too big for him to manage. Someone like Ranieri's type might pull it off for a club like City.

I agree with it

_________________
Remember what the dormouse said
avatar
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan
Posts : 12272
Join date : 2013-11-22
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by farfan on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:40 pm

everytime i watch city ( not very often ) , toure and aguero are the only players worth a damn .
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4476
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Meh. "The best team in history" regularly struggles in eastern europe, even under Pep's best years. Didn't make Barca any less great.

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23390
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:59 am

@Zealous wrote:My kingdom for a reason why Pellegrini can't cut it with big teams in Europe.

His record with Villarreal/Malaga suggests that he should excellent when given the quality players on City's squad but we've seen none of that.


Might have to do with the fact they keep being seeded in lower pots although they are English champions, and have to face us every year :coffee:

And the year in between where they didn't have to face us they were in a group with Real Madrid and prime Kloppmund Laughing

I'd want to see Arsenal in a group with us and Roma, and whether they could even have a sniff at getting out of there. Chelsea as well, they never have to face any real opponents either in the groups.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 25084
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Be/\/ceCALI on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:10 am

@farfan wrote:everytime i watch city ( not very often ) , toure and aguero are the only players worth a damn .


For me the player that usually clearly stands out above the rest is David Silva. Zabaleta is also always working his ass off for the shirt and puts in a solid shift.

I definitely agree with the notion that something isn't right within the club. I didn't see the match today but i usually see Dzeko subbed off and he always seems extremely unhappy with it. I wouldn't be surprised if he was leaving.

As for Toure I think he will be out in January. I don't think he's motivated at City right now for personal reasons i assume and it's probably one of many issues having a negative effect on the rest of the team.

_________________
avatar
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1119
Join date : 2011-10-12
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by nasir6371 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:44 pm

Bump this sh** up.

Man marking Doumbia, THIS CLOWN AINT EVEN TRYING http://gfycat.com/ForkedCookedCat

Thankful he misses the Bayern game, can't afford to get Brazil'ed Laughing

_________________


SSJ Thumbs up
avatar
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 2078
Join date : 2012-04-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by LeVersacci on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:50 pm

ahahahahahhahahahahahahaha WTF was that rofl

avatar
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12765
Join date : 2011-09-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by B-Mac on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:02 pm

where is that fool Dnmac4 now Laughing

LAZY PLEB TOURE

inb4 2 page response

avatar
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 8824
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by LeBéninois on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Yaya is letting Pellefrini down here tbh.

Clearly at fault for the goal.

_________________
"Form is temporary 4th is permanent" Arsene Wenger
avatar
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3983
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Dnmac4 on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:51 pm

@B-Mac wrote:where is that fool Dnmac4 now Laughing

LAZY PLEB TOURE

inb4 2 page response



At least he scored.

How much money does this team have tied up in strikers that can't strike at home against CSKA.

More of the same from this lot though, of course this is Yaya's fault.

Did he play well? No, did he contribute on the score sheet?  Yes.  Did anyone else play well?  No.

So it's all his fault, right?

Again, why is he so quick to get called out?  IF that was Rooney/Gerrard/Lampard mushing a guy in the face for being frustrated and getting a red card that would be them showing there passion but for Yaya he's a lazy piece of shit and the reason they lost?

Did I miss some big game performances from these other players on this team today?

If they win the EPL it's not Yaya dragging them to the title it's Oil money.

IF he wins them the FA cup by bagging goals in the semi's and the final he didn't drag them there, they should win it because of how much money they spend.

Now if they lose and he doesn't play well it's all his fault. And him alone.

And BTW, the title says "the opposite of Tevez"

Tevez a guy who quit on this team for no good reason and went and played golf for 7 months. Now he is a model professional that Yaya can't live up to.

Give me a break.
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by nadinkrah on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:54 pm

;utd fan just mad yaya styled on them :coffee:
avatar
nadinkrah
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 125
Join date : 2014-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by dostoevsky on Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:02 am

I have to agree with dnmac here in that, whilst it was far from a great performance from Yaya, this is starting to become like the Benzema/Higuain threads. When the first comments refer to a poster instead of actually dissecting a performance then it's pretty obvious this is about settling personal scores rather than discussing football. He was poor and the gall to order people around in the box then to stand still while your man buries a header was shocking but City lost today, not Yaya alone.

Without the red card, Yaya would get a passing grade at least for the game but it was an unnecessary, unprofessional outburst from a player who should know better. Undoubtedly the referee was poor today and Wernbloom should have been sent off on multiple occasions, whilst fouls from Fernandes and others went unpunished throughout the game, however Yaya's been around the block for long enough to be able to shrug off rough play, he just let the pressure get to him.

Milner and Kompany were decent as well, whilst Aguero had a few moments of promise but all in all it was a listless performance but against a very well organised side. CSKA certainly are not as bad as Roma made them look in the first game and what we saw today was a side that were not only disciplined in defence but very competent on the ball when playing out. Their counter attacks were the result of crisp passing, strong drive from midfield and excellent movement up front. City certainly did not lose to a poor side. I was personally surprised that Dzeko didn't start the game over Jovetic though, if there's one thing that has cost Eastern European sides over and over again when they play English teams it's aerial contests in the box. Against a side that afforded very little room in behind he could have at least provided a different avenue to goal.

I was shocked by the casualness and naivete of so many players with significant European experience though. Clichy twice, Fernando twice and Navas all gave the ball away through blind passes into the centre that led to direct counters on goal. Combined with Fernandinho's 20 minute double yellow, it's a very clear demonstration of the failure of an entire team, not just one player. As bad as Yaya's marking was, he pulled a goal back himself and it was not the winner. City should have been able to push on after the equaliser to put the mistake behind them but failed to and that's the bigger issue.
avatar
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaya Toure Denunciation Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum