Soul
Nedved
Kick
fatman123
Shed
11 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea

Post by Kick Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:23 am

I know Proud

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea

Post by fatman123 Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:02 am

fatman123 wrote:Theres a decent chance of Schurrle starting at CF for the second season in a row at OT Laughing

Fatstradamus 2.0 checks in Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:44 am

October 21 · 5:18pm GMT -4 — http://www.goallegacy.net/t29667p126-assesing-our-attack#1320391
October 22 · 7:28am GMT -4 — http://www.goallegacy.net/t36767-premier-league-manchester-united-vs-chelsea#1320615

I think you'll find the oracle was, in fact, I :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:10 am

Angel Di Maria winning race to face Chelsea on Sunday:
Manchester United winger Angel Di Maria should be fit to face league leaders Chelsea on Sunday after having extra treatment on his injured thigh
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11181490/Manchester-Uniteds-Angel-di-Maria-winning-race-to-face-Chelsea-in-Premier-League-tie.html

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:25 pm

Eden Hazard backed by ex-United coach Meulensteen to lead the line for Chelsea in Diego Costa's absence:
Eden Hazard has been tipped by ex-Manchester United coach Rene Meulensteen to start up front for Chelsea at Old Trafford in the absence of Diego Costa and Loic Remy
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/526534/Eden-Hazard-Chelsea-Costa-Man-Utd-Old-Trafford

"Mourinho could come up and do something different."

"Everyone remembers the fantastic performance Chelsea produced last year away to Manchester City and I can see something similar coming this Sunday at Old Trafford."

"He will be very clever about it. He’ll have a good look at how to best exploit the weaknesses of Manchester United."

"I’m not too sure if he will start with Drogba up front."

"I can see him doing something completely different with a lot of energy and a lot of pace up front – he might even push Hazard into that position."

Laughing unlikely
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:50 pm

John Terry backing Didier Drogba to down Man United:
Chelsea are in safe hands with Didier Drogba leading the attack, says John Terry
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/406595/John-Terry-Chelsea-legend-Didier-Drogba-Man-Utd

"We’ve got a big squad; Didier came on and showed what a great player he still is."

"The players are showing how important the depth of our squad could be this season."

"As the manager rightly says, everybody’s got a part to play and we’ve seen that in the last few games."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:55 pm

‘It's a hostile atmosphere’: Chelsea skipper John Terry wary of boisterous Manchester United fans:
John Terry says Chelsea will have to be at their best in Sunday's clash with Man United
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/406584/Chelsea-John-Terry-Man-Utd-fans

"They’re still a very good side with world-class players in their team."

"Results haven’t really gone their way so far but we’re still aware at Old Trafford it’s a hostile atmosphere and they’ve got great support behind them."

"We’ll go there expecting them to be very good."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Yeah, Doubt Hazard will play up top.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Loic Remy confirmed as OUT of Sunday's Old Trafford clash:
Chelsea’s worst fears over the groin injury Loic Remy sustained while scoring the opening goal in Tuesday’s Champions League win over Maribor have been confirmed by scan results received at their Cobham training ground on Thursday
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-vs-chelsea-loic-4494836

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Damn No
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am

I feel Costa is gonna play.
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:43 am

Nedved wrote:I feel Costa is gonna play.

3 in our camp cheers

Anyone else care to join? drinking

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:04 am

Andre Schurrle in line to take striker role for Chelsea at Manchester United as injury rules out Loic Remy:
Jose Mourinho is seriously considering starting André Schürrle as his centre forward at Manchester United on Sunday for the second consecutive season after Loïc Rémy was ruled out of the match on Thursday with a groin strain
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11183897/Andre-Schurrle-ready-to-take-striker-role-for-Chelsea-at-Manchester-United-as-injury-rules-out-Loic-Remy.html

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:09 am

Neutral
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 am

Because he hasn't been blowing enough golden chances in his last few games while playing out wide, we need to stick him up front to make it a few more.

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:22 am

Yep.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:29 am

4pm Manchester United v Chelsea |  #MUNCHE  |  More on Live Match Centre >>

• Manchester United have won six of their last 22 Barclays Premier League matches against Chelsea.
• Chelsea have kept clean sheets in their last two BPL matches at Old Trafford. They have not kept 3+ clean sheets in a row there since a spell of five between 1968 and 1972.
• United have had a man sent off in two of their last three Barclays Premier League encounters with Chelsea.
• The last man to score a goal in this fixture (at Old Trafford) was Juan Mata, playing for the Blues.
• Angel Di Maria has assisted a goal in four of his last five Barclays Premier League matches for Manchester United.
• Cesc Fabregas has been involved in eight goals (one goal, seven assists) in eight league matches for Chelsea.
• Robin van Persie has scored six Barclays Premier League goals against Chelsea but all of them have come at Stamford Bridge.
• Only 14 players have started for Chelsea in the Barclays Premier League this season, a smaller spread than any other team, while Manchester United have used 30 players in the Premier League this season, more than any other club.
• Chelsea are the only Barclays Premier League opponents that Man Utd have lost more matches (15) against than won (13) against.
• John Terry should make his 430th BPL appearance in this match; he will overtake Frank Lampard as the player with the most appearances for Chelsea in the competition.
-

— Pre-match facts & stats, via the Premier League

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:45 am

Good preview Shed! Pumped for this one bounce
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aldrin_only Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:55 am

If Costa plays, he'll score a hat trick or a brace at least. Smile
aldrin_only
aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Costa has ‘chance’ of starting at Man Utd, says Mourinho:
Diego Costa could start Chelsea's Premier League showdown with Manchester United, José Mourinho has said
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29761090
-

"Everything has happened to him."

"But he has a little chance of playing. We are trying."
-
And so it begins......Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 Sinister-904
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:03 pm

I was about post the same Smile. Con is on
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Man Utd boss Van Gaal believes Chelsea's José Mourinho is lying over Diego Costa's injury:
Louis van Gaal reckons José Mourinho is trying to bluff him over Diego Costa's fitness
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/406766/Man-Utd-Louis-Van-Gaal-Chelse-Jose-Mourinho-Diego-Costa-injury

"I think Costa will play."

"He can play maybe because I have read on the websites that he has trained this week. I also have my eyes open."

"He has scored nine out of seven which is remarkable. He is in good shape but he was ill yesterday."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 E0vhpRh

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Bleh they have Di Maria we have lost for sure now.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:47 pm

rofl

Even I'm not that much of a pessimist Ade Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:21 am

Mourinho urges players to follow his Soccer Aid example and feed off Old Trafford atmosphere:
Jose Mourinho last night told his Chelsea team to follow his Old Trafford example – and throw themselves into the drama at the Theatre of Dreams
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-vs-manchester-united-jose-4501980

"When you are trying to win the championship every stadium, every opponent, every game is about three points but it’s a place to enjoy. I went there at Soccer Aid and enjoyed it. The stadium was full and even the players who were not footballers – the actors, singers, comedians – they were feeling the atmosphere in the stadium and enjoyed it so much that I enjoyed it too, and that was just a charity game."

"It’s a place you have to enjoy. Did you see the tackle I made? If I could do it on Sunday, I would."

"And it’s the same referee, Phil Dowd. So if I see Di Maria in front of me, dribbling, BOOM!"

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next