Soul
Nedved
Kick
fatman123
Shed
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea

Post by aldrin_only Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:55 am

If Costa plays, he'll score a hat trick or a brace at least. Smile

aldrin_only
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 Empty Re: Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:37 pm

Costa has ‘chance’ of starting at Man Utd, says Mourinho:
Diego Costa could start Chelsea's Premier League showdown with Manchester United, José Mourinho has said
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29761090
-

"Everything has happened to him."

"But he has a little chance of playing. We are trying."
-
And so it begins......Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 Sinister-904
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:03 pm

I was about post the same Smile. Con is on
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:01 pm

Man Utd boss Van Gaal believes Chelsea's José Mourinho is lying over Diego Costa's injury:
Louis van Gaal reckons José Mourinho is trying to bluff him over Diego Costa's fitness
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/406766/Man-Utd-Louis-Van-Gaal-Chelse-Jose-Mourinho-Diego-Costa-injury

"I think Costa will play."

"He can play maybe because I have read on the websites that he has trained this week. I also have my eyes open."

"He has scored nine out of seven which is remarkable. He is in good shape but he was ill yesterday."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:47 pm

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 E0vhpRh

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Bleh they have Di Maria we have lost for sure now.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:47 pm

rofl

Even I'm not that much of a pessimist Ade Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:21 am

Mourinho urges players to follow his Soccer Aid example and feed off Old Trafford atmosphere:
Jose Mourinho last night told his Chelsea team to follow his Old Trafford example – and throw themselves into the drama at the Theatre of Dreams
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-vs-manchester-united-jose-4501980

"When you are trying to win the championship every stadium, every opponent, every game is about three points but it’s a place to enjoy. I went there at Soccer Aid and enjoyed it. The stadium was full and even the players who were not footballers – the actors, singers, comedians – they were feeling the atmosphere in the stadium and enjoyed it so much that I enjoyed it too, and that was just a charity game."

"It’s a place you have to enjoy. Did you see the tackle I made? If I could do it on Sunday, I would."

"And it’s the same referee, Phil Dowd. So if I see Di Maria in front of me, dribbling, BOOM!"

Laughing
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:42 am

Mourinho:
-
"I like to be top of the league, especially because it gives you a little space for a mistake."

"We can at this moment be 100 per cent sure that we will leave Old Trafford top of the league. When you win something coming from behind you deserve credit, but then you would have depended on other results."

"When I was second at Inter Milan, we won the title because Sampdoria beat Roma. We depended always on others."

"For me, it’s better to be top and not depending on other teams’ results. It’s a little advantage, a little one, when you are top of the league. We are confident about ourselves and in a good moment and situation. There’s no reason for us to change our feelings."

"Yes, we are going to play a big team and sometimes, at the end of the game, in the last minute, a point might be a good result. But we are not going there for one point. We want three. I’m not interested in thinking which team United play, who is playing or not."

"I’m not interested."
-

— via the Mirror
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:17 pm

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2014/10/mourinho--ready-reckoner-.html
-

The question of whether Diego Costa leads the Chelsea attack for the first time in a game at Old Trafford is a straight-forward one reports Jose Mourinho as Sunday’s big match draws near.

If the Barclays Premier League’s joint topscorer is fit enough to take to the pitch then he will be selected. There will be no thought towards easing him back into action with an eye on the weeks ahead.

“I don’t protect players before a Man United game, unless he cannot play,” explains Mourinho.

“If there is a chance of playing, Old Trafford is not the place to protect players, it is the place to put the players who want to play and are ready to play. If Diego is ready to play, he plays.”
-
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Falcao a doubt for United after picking up knock in training:
Radamel Falcao is a doubt for Sunday's Barclays Premier League clash against Chelsea at Old Trafford after sustaining a knock in training on Friday
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2014/Oct/radamel-falcao-a-doubt-for-chelsea-clash.aspx

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:04 pm

^ Posted at half 10 at night on their website, peculiarly.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:45 am

Falcao out, is Rooney out too?

Just RIP left Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:53 am

Rugney is banned, remember?

So yes, Van Rapist it is.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:58 am

Would be nice if they just had RvP up top, thank god they loaned out Hernandez :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:58 am

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 B02Q5FlCUAAeMcZ

hmm
-

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:26 am

Izzy brown up top :bow:

There is actually reports out that Costa will start.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:44 am

As we predicted :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:24 am

Premier League - Manchester United vs Chelsea - Page 2 B027GMyCEAAvxtl

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:35 am

Getting very excited for this!
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:44 am

As am I!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebelles.REUS.rex Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Rumors that game will be delayed by 20min and Costa has not traveled with the squad. Izzy Brown apparently replacing him.
Rebelles.REUS.rex
Rebelles.REUS.rex
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:17 pm

https://twitter.com/BluesChronicle/status/526376485180162048

rofl
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Costa has not arrived at OT with the team, says Gary Neville.

Neutral
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:43 pm

He also says no Jones or Falcao for them.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:02 pm

MANCHESTER UNITED XI: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw, Blind, Fellaini, Januzaj, Di Maria, Mata, van Persie
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next