Future Captain Alberterazzi????

2 posters

Go down

Future Captain Alberterazzi???? Empty Future Captain Alberterazzi????

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:57 am

how alberterazzi spends his time off???

Future Captain Alberterazzi???? B0glJcRIMAA3Hsp
Future Captain Alberterazzi???? B0glJLpIYAAwfOp

he is better off getting all of his rating, finish off his CPL, and get ATPL, rack 1500 flying hours in multi-engine aircrafts, dand start training for commercial airliner and get his ATPL unfrozen, fly 300 more hours of intercontinental distance so he can officially fly our squad throughout the continent in commercial airlines.

If I was alberterazzi, i would plea galliani to contact Emirates Airlines to sort out for commercial jet trainings in one of their state of art simulators.

... proud of this kid, he is doing very productive stuff off-duty and invests his salary on something productive and may he be very successful in what he does. I really appreciate this coming from players...

lets be honest he only earns 100,000 a year... and to be commercial pilot you would have to spend more than 200,000 just to get ATPL not to mention more than 1500-2000 hours of flying hours and inter-continental distances.

its not all about money... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

its so good to see something like this from our players

Back to top Go down

Future Captain Alberterazzi???? Empty Re: Future Captain Alberterazzi????

Post by Dante Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Is he even a Milan player. Not sure why Inzaghi agreed to get him when he can't even offer him bench time lol . Rather unfortunate , cause he wasn't bad at all last season. Not bad.

We still have better and it's right there are others in front of him. Not sure if i have any high hopes for him , neither do i write him off . I think when he came back in Milan , he decided to take the long term road . I think he will patiently wait for his chance to come .

Right now , there's De Sciglio in front of him , enough said. Then there's Armero and Inzaghi even played Bonera at LB instead of him. As we can see , he doesn't find him ready atm. But as time goes by , there will be use for him . I hope he does well now that he's back in Milan , even if he must patiently wait for his moment. Only time will show , but i wouldn't write him off yet.

Having said that. Obviously he can't be playing right now when there are other players , better than him .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:33 pm

He was our worst defender in preseason.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down