The Franchise
Hapless_Hans
Bankz
futbol
34 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who will win El Clasico?

Real Madrid CF 3 - FC Mehcelona 1 - Page 4 Vote_lcap70%Real Madrid CF 3 - FC Mehcelona 1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Real Madrid CF 3 - FC Mehcelona 1 - Page 4 Vote_lcap30%Real Madrid CF 3 - FC Mehcelona 1 - Page 4 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Real Madrid CF 3 - FC Mehcelona 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid CF 3 - FC Mehcelona 1

Post by Donuts Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:04 pm

alves was at fault for two goals lol

he was marking pepe in the corner and rather then trying to challange him he fell to the floor looking for a foul leaving pepe 100% alone for the goal
iniesta has to cover alve because he is jogging his way back rather then trying to prevent a counter.

alves does nothing but cross the ball and loss it
i understand his work rate deserves compliments but he has done nothing to help us.

you look far too much into work rate alex, the players in our team who don't stop running??

alba / pedro / alves

all our weaklinks bar pique..

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid CF 3 - FC Mehcelona 1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Real Madrid CF 3 - FC Mehcelona 1

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Donuts wrote:alves was at fault for two goals lol

he was marking pepe in the corner and rather then trying to challange him he fell to the floor looking for a foul leaving pepe 100% alone for the goal
iniesta has to cover alve because he is jogging his way back rather then trying to prevent a counter.

alves does nothing but cross the ball and loss it
i understand his work rate deserves compliments but he has done nothing to help us.

you look far too much into work rate alex, the players in our team who don't stop running??

alba / pedro / alves

all our weaklinks bar pique..

No he was not at fault for 2 goals.Enrique was at fault leaving Alves to be double teamed.
Dont care if you are prime Maldini.Cant deal with a winger and a forward all on your own.Look how Madrid defended.2 blocks of four.With ISco and James covering the fullbacks.
Now compare that to the support Alves got.
Dont know what game you were watching but the one I was watching,Alves played well.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:15 pm

And our fullbacks always join in on attacks.The counters came from woeful setpieces.Nothing Alves could do.
The blame lies entirely on Enrique.Either you press high and win the ball early or you ask the forwards to track back and defend.
You cant defend with 7 players(6 and a half as xavi is not very good) against a team like Madrid.It will always leave one of the wings exposed against a good wing team and thats excatly what happened.Same thing happened in the WC final when Sabella inexplicably decided late on in the game to change from 2 blocks of 4 to 3 up top who dont defend.
Argetina paid the price then and we paid the price today.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:42 pm

we just gift wrapped the ballon d'or to Ronaldo btw.

People will just at that he scored and that's all that matters.

Aside from Messi's work rate dropping, it seems also his finish has suffered. Seems like he misses allot of opportunities he would put away easily back in the day. Not sure what to make of it
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:56 pm

May be mascherano should be made the captain
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:07 pm

I've been criticizing Alves for a long time but he was fantastic tonight.True,2nd goal was his fault but how do you expect him to *bleep* mark Pepe on a corner with the difference in height.

I came into the game thinking Suarez,Messi,Neymar wouldn't work.I doubted myself in the first half as they were fantastic in attack,but it was just that;in attack.Often all 3 were in the same position and no defensive work was done.Came put of the game with pretty much Same opinion.

Busi absolutely disgusting.Let him ride the bench for a while and play Masch in midfield.As for Xavi,he can still cut it for us when he has the ball.He's still fantastic with it....but he simply can't start due to his defensive work and intensity especially with Our Culacticos having no workrate.We should have tried to buy one of 1.Veratti 2.Kroos(Who sas magnificent) as Raki isnt cutting it out.Iniesta was disgusting and he simply has been reduced as coverer for Mathieu...Let him press instead ffs.

As for Our Coach,No idea why this club keeps hiring these Managers with no experience/Failures whatsoever from Rjikaard,Pep(He was fantastic but still),Vilanova,Martino and now this Enrique.Just because he played for us...His best achievement is getting Celta Vigo to 8th position for f**** sake.

As for defence,well Im tired of talking about it.Liked Bravo Leadership today though.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm also not sold on Enrique. I was against him last year, and I was against him this year. He really hasn't accomplished anything to merit being our manager. His two biggest tests this year came at PSG and Madrid and we lost both matches by a total score line of 6-3. That's not very encouraging.

He needs to man up and start benching some of our super stars that are not producing and tactically he needs to fix some issues. Look at most of our wins...we scrape by with 1-0's, 2-0's (when we win). Look at Madrid...they win and they usually completely blow out the other team. That should be us, we have the players to do so but instead we are more focused on defending now.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:33 pm

what lineup would you guys have gone with...

because i see some flip flopping, many wanted xavi to start over rakitic
many wanted mathieu in lb over alba
many wanted busi over mascherano in dm
and all of us wanted suarez starting
so what would you guys of gone for?
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 pm

More importantly..wtf are we going to do about our right back situation?!

We have Alves, Montoya and Douglas.

jesus christ that is *bleep* horrible. And next year even with Alves gone we will only have Montoya starting with Douglas as back up. We can't use Adriano at right back either because he completely shits the bed unless he is playing left back.

And with Pique declining more and more by the second....what about our center back situation? We can't rely on Bartra, he is very inconcistant. Pique is sucking. Mathieu has been a dream come true....but he can only cover one center back slot (and now he even took over Alba's job). And god knows what kinda job Verm is going to be able to do for us once healthy.

Our back line is probably in more shit than it has been in years now with the transfer ban in full effect and Pique and Alves in horrible form. Before Pique and Alves would at least show up for big games. If they can't be trusted to do that ten we are pretty much *bleep*.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

keep calm, Vermaelen will be back soon
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:38 pm

1. Messi, Busquets, Piqué, Pedro, Alves, Iniesta look like they don't give a shit anymore. I was reading Pep book this sums it up, "For four years, Pep demanded unstinting effort from his players. Nothing but their best would do and at times his exacting standards caused friction within the group. Many of the players were unfazed by the relentless work rate, but some felt they had earned the right to relax a bit. They were the elite of world football, after all, and they had the trophies to prove it. More than one of Pep’s men were now interested in contesting only the important games and they began to make excuses to avoid the kind of grim, uninspiring winter matches which were played on cold, inhospitable pitches." The bold part clearly has taken effect on the rest of the team and not until those players are shown the door like Dinho/Deco it'll stay like this.

2. We will be simply exposed against all the big teams and it's not because we lack quality entirely as we do lack that in some areas but we don't learn from our mistakes and keep making them over and over again.

3. We have no proper replacement for the players which also allows them to get a little comfortable. Alves knows he starting ahead of Douglas and Montoya. Iniesta and Busquets will always play. Pique will always play. Not enough competition for their spots. To make things worse the team will only decline and players will get worse.

Pep got to Benatia how come we couldn't? Mangala went to City. And we decide to buy 30 year old defenders knowing were banned next year? We get Douglas as a possible Alves replacement? Tbf to Mathieu he's been a great signing. I like Rakitic, but I said we were better to look at Koke, Veratti or Gundagon as Xavi replacements. We should've went after Isco last season.

Anyways unless some dramatic change from the players/coach this is how our next 2-3 years will look like we won't be going to far in CL, but we will still have a chance at the league and CdR.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:35 pm

I don't agree with the Busquets criticism. I thought he was great. I thought he did well despite having an almost non-existent Iniesta and 34 year old Xavi (who was never great at defending anyway) in midfield with him against the type of athletic midfield Madrid have. Not only that but he was dangerously exposed durong Madrids counters often and i thought he dealt with it well. In terms of the type of game it was, it was a nightmare for a player like Busquets and yet i thought he played well through that.

Was responsible for one bad give away and you can take that away from him. Also faded as the game went on, but all players did and Madrid started to sit back more, so what can you expect of him offensively?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:02 am

I'd also highlight lack of leadership within the players. When Madrid were behind I saw Iker and Ramos getting their team back into it, but I hardly see that within our own squad.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:32 am

I don't get what the *bleep* happened to Messi. Maybe he needs to see a sports phsyciatrist. Before it looked like he would want to score a hat trick EVERY single game regardless of what the score was. And he would especially pick it up in the big games like clasicos.

that was then, this is now...

In the 2nd half once the game was leveled, he looked like he was shell shocked that the other team were able to pick it up a notch and he looked to crumble. He noticeable looked defeated walking around with his head down and grabbing his hair like he was lost. At that point we should of took him out instead of Suarez, and brought on Munir. Not only would it help our attack to not have him in that state up front but it would send him a message that whatever rut he is in that he needs to snap out of it. A certain standard is expected out of him, which is what he gets paid to do, and he isn't producing it. had he put that chance from Suarez away we would of been up 2-0 in the first 15 mins of the game, and things would of been completely different.

I'm just frustrated :T

Mean while those Real Madrid fans are acting like they just won the world cup, lol. They always stay classy both in defeat and victory lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:47 am

Meh, we're still ahead in the league Laughing

It hurts, but we're still ahead so they can celebrate all they want. I'm more disappointed in our own performance to be too concerned with them. They have their own problems that will get exposed as the season goes on.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 am

Jellydonut hiding in here Proud and where is fussball? rofl
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:44 am

Point proven
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:49 am

Not for the long, the way things look we will have a hard time to get result against Atleti and Madrid again. Also seeing that we never fix our problems and Xavi recent comment claiming Madrid only beat us by counter attack it seems this team won't change.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:32 am

windkick wrote:Point proven

*Reads post*

*Reads thread title*

*Reads OP*

*Reads 1st page of thread*

*Reads this line*
windkick wrote:Mean while those Real Madrid fans are acting like they just won the world cup, lol. They always stay classy both in defeat and victory lol

*Reads these line again*
windkick wrote:Point proven
windick wrote:They always stay classy both in defeat and victory lol

*Smiles*

*Logs Off*
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:01 am

im not even bashing your team calma Laughing, im just waiting for those two, to tell me a interesting story before putting these debates to rest Smile

Last edited by chad4401 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:39 am

We also need to stop always making Messi/Alves as our scapegoats. They both played poorly we know that and have been on a decline, but this whole team has been awful. There probably isn't even one player out their today who deserve to have the shirt on today other then perhaps Masche/Mathieu as I didn't see them making too much mistakes and all of Madrid goals and good chances came from the right side of our half.

Our midfield barely provide much service upfront making Nerman/Messi/Suarez coming to middle to retrieve the ball and by the time Madrid already were defensively set up, thats how its been for awhile for us. No one seems to care and they gave up too easily. No leader, no passion, desire or heart in this team. We should've been in reconstruction for a new team with Pep or when he left then rather then sticking to the same guys because one dates Shakira and the others come from La Masia. Pedro when he came on it was worse, he screwed up almost every single attack that was going through him or coming to him how he's still with us is beyond me.

Nothing against Ronaldo (I hope his fans don't attack me for this), but at least Madrid get new and fresh players to compliment him and players who want to win and create a legacy at their club, while Messi has to be around players who are quite clearly not hungry enough and past it, Neymar/Suarez are great for him but midfield theres hardly service nowadays.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:54 am

Calma. Vermaelen will be back soon.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:01 am

I refuse to blame the players much when this loss is clearly our managers fault.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:13 am

alexjanosik wrote:I refuse to blame the players much when this loss is clearly our managers fault.

Yes, clearly. Bayern, Brazil, Netherlands, Real Madrid, 6 consecutive games against Atletico Madrid with 0 wins. What do these games all have in common? The same core players. What do they not have in common? The coach, there have been 4 different ones. LOL

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:14 am

Winter is Coming wrote:but midfield theres hardly service nowadays.

You dominated the ball and got your attacking players into a lot of good positions. From an attacking perspective what more do you want from your midfielders than that?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:33 am

Fußball wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:I refuse to blame the players much when this loss is clearly our managers fault.

Yes, clearly. Bayern, Brazil, Netherlands, Real Madrid, 6 consecutive games against Atletico Madrid with 0 wins. What do these games all have in common? The same core players. What do they not have in common? The coach, there have been 4 different ones. LOL

But wasnt Enrique supposed to be different?The drill sergeant who was going to fix our positioning and pressing.What happened there?
The games you mentioned were different and none of them were this embarrassing.Tata had his faults but he never got schooled like this.
Enrique got the players in he wanted over the summer.If he cant get the result then and puts on a shocker,then yes the blame is entirely on him.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next