McAgger
nasir6371
Doc
izzy
RED
31 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time Empty Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time

Post by RED Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:38 pm

https://vine.co/v/OhW90rBz5l7

His team is down 0-3 at Half Time.

He really doesn't give a damn.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time Empty Re: Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time

Post by izzy Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Ewwwww, that scrub touched our shirt.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time Empty Re: Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time

Post by Doc Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

To be fair, I saw Paulo Ferreira swap shirts with Dinho at HT but then again, it was after this goal...

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:42 pm

OKAY? so what about it?
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Rodgers said he will not tolerate his players swapping shirts at half time last season.

Rumor is that's why he was taken off at half time on top of being absolute shit.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:43 pm

Pepe might have asked him if he wants to swap and Balotelli agreed?

What's the problem?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:46 pm

I really don't get this shit. The guy is subbed off. Which was not a good decision btw. So what's the fuzz about?

Why do English media and fans always have to attack and single out individual players? Why do they always have to make it about character?

Same with Sterling and this ridiculous nonsense with the NT.

The English media is a vile, destructive, bitter and perverted landscape.

This guys sit in their studio and always conjure up some faux moral outrage about the attitude of players who are really just doing their best, while probably sexually harrassing the weather lady or some shit. Sorry, sharing banter I mean.

Or running a child sex slave ring, like the folks at the BBC.

Graeme Souness what a moron. Isn't he the guy who actually oversaw Liverpool's demise? Why is he allowed to put his face in front of cameras and tell everyone his stupid narrow minded opinion?

Disgusting stuff, really.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 pm

guest7 wrote:Pepe might have asked him if he wants to swap and Balotelli agreed?

What's the problem?

I highly doubt that.

Even if so, you politely or aggressively (whichever way you choose) tell them to eff off.

0-3 down at HT. You're only focus should be to get down the tunnel, refocus and try to get your team back in it.

Imagine what the players and BR thought when they saw him come to the dressing room hold another team's shirt. Especially from a player who needs to be impressing right now.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:53 pm

Don't really think it's that big a deal tbh.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:59 pm

If Balotelli was playing for a team in literally any country other than England I'm confident this would be a non story.

Who cares? It's not even like this is a new, unheard of thing, it happens quite frequently...
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 pm

I think people missed my post

Don't call me James wrote:Rodgers said he will not tolerate his players swapping shirts at half time last season.

Rumor is that's why he was taken off at half time on top of being absolute shit.

It's a huge deal to Rodgers. He was fuming last season when Coutinho and Sakho did it at half time against City.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:02 pm

If, as McAgger mentioned, is against Rodgers team rules, then getting substituted is all on him. But other than that, a real non issue.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:32 pm

Rodgers has more important things to worry about than shirt swapping at half time lmao.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:39 pm

I'm not a fan of Balotelli but this is getting out of hand, Rodgers needs to stop this offensive display of superiority and self importance and concentrate on real problems and not nonsense like this.

No one likes an arrogant loser.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:44 pm

I'm surprised many of you don't find this a big deal. Had a Utd player who has been garbage thus far, plus with a poor attitude, did this, I'd be peeved off.

Maybe some of you will react different had this happened to one of your players. Maybe.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:47 pm

If the Coach deems it a big deal...... it's a big deal.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:48 pm

At least he didn't throw the kit to earth after the match.
This man is capable to do it.
Even after a semi final CL won.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:53 pm

The guy is mentally retarded. What would you expect from him ? He's a good man though.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:57 pm

RED wrote:I'm surprised many of you don't find this a big deal. Had a Utd player who has been garbage thus far, plus with a poor attitude, did this, I'd be peeved off.

Maybe some of you will react different had this happened to one of your players. Maybe.

In your scenario you're peeved off that your player is playing like garbage. The actual shirt swapping is not the issue or at least it shouldn't be.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 pm

I can see why the shirt-swapping would rile some people up, and if he was going to do that at half-time (kind of dumb), he should have AT LEAST waited until he got into the tunnel or told Pepe to wait until after the game..

His attitude and lack of any verbal communication on the pitch always makes it seem to me that he doesn't really care much and is just there to have fun like it's a Sunday pub league match or something. It's irritating to me because it's his job as a professional to give his all but it just seems like he's a lifeless mime out there with no real expressions who can't wait for the ref to blow the whistle so he can go home. Watching him I usually get the sense that he lacks genuine passion for football and that's bad for any pro, not to mention a very talented player.

He had a few nice passes today (the low cross to Allen for example) , but he had his share of wtf scratch passes as well even though 'Pool were getting overwhelmed, he struggled to get into the game in the same way that Coutinho, Sterling and Gerrard were doing.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 pm

Zealous wrote:
RED wrote:I'm surprised many of you don't find this a big deal. Had a Utd player who has been garbage thus far, plus with a poor attitude, did this, I'd be peeved off.

In your scenario you're peeved off that your player is playing like garbage. The actual shirt swapping is not the issue or at least it shouldn't be.

nah, it'll just add to the frustrations.

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:I can see why the shirt-swapping would rile some people up, and if he was going to do that at half-time (kind of dumb), he should have AT LEAST waited until he got into the tunnel or told Pepe to wait until after the game..

Yep.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:09 pm

I wonder if Roy Keane was his manager ... Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:13 pm

He's just a scapegoat now simply. This thread wouldn't even have been created had he scored against Everton or QPR last weekend.

HE *bleep* SWAPPED SHIRTS AT HALFTIME!?!?!?!? OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!1111
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:15 pm

He's been made to be a scapegoat but he's still absolute wank lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:17 pm

Gil wrote:He's just a scapegoat now simply. This thread wouldn't even have been created had he scored against Everton or QPR last weekend.

Oh, you mean do his job?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next