McAgger
nasir6371
Doc
izzy
RED
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time

Post by Guest Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:36 pm

This is ridiculous. I am starting to wonder was it the fan base at Klansfield and Liverpool who helped turn Suarez into a bigger nutter.

Also he didn't even play that bad all things considered.

Back to top Go down

Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time - Page 3 Empty Re: Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time

Post by Lex Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Next Weeks headlines

"Balo eats packet of crisps before having dinner"

Prick sky sports pundits before a Liverpool match

"Balo worse than terrorism"

Rinse & repeat.
Didn't he break into a prison once? And throw nuclear war heads at reserve players? As well as set a house on fire? Terrorism indeed hmm
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:05 pm

Brb let me ask Graeme Souness

(what a horrible fking name to try and spell that is Laughing)
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Failed signing as part of replacement for Suarez.... overrated. Mentality retarded as others have mentioned Razz Although tbf, swapping shirts is a relatively personal and small matter... especially for him, wouldnt be too bothered about it.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:34 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Failed signing as part of replacement for Suarez.... overrated. Mentality retarded as others have mentioned Razz Although tbf, swapping shirts is a relatively personal and small matter... especially for him, wouldnt be too bothered about it.

Stop it with this 'Suarez replacement' nonsense. They sold Suarez for 80m € nd Balotelli cost them 20m €.
You think the difference doesn't matter?

Only clueless people would expect him to 'replace' Suarez.

Lallana cost more. Markovic cost more. Where are the threads about them, why is noone complaining they didn't tear Real Madrid apart?
Lovren cost more. Plays much worse than Balotelli.

Balotelli is being targeted. You think he doesn't notice?
He wore that 'Why always me' t shirt for a reason...
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:28 pm

it is being shown again that it's hard to replace the main man and one of the best players in the world with a bunch of good/average players.

United - Ronaldo
Spurs - Bale
Liverpool - Suarez

and the list can continue
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Yeah same thing for us, we  are dead also after we've sold Eto'o   Sad
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Bankz wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Liverpool were struggling before they signed him. He's not the problem. The problem is that everyone expects more from him than he's capable of providing on a regular basis.
^ This. Balotelli simply isnt capable of what we're expecting from him. Don't know where all these desperate attempts at making him some supposed world class player are coming from, or maybe when we come to terms with that, we'll wake up from all our unrealistic expectations of him thereby having less problems with him overall..if this were some pub player, it'll be a non issue, but the irony is that we all think he is some top 5 player in the world and therefore treat him that way..like i once said, his 2 goals against germany in euro 12 has done him more harm than good now. Swapping shirts at half time isnt bad but it should only be done when u are winning, when the manager doesn't have a problem with it or when u are performing like it, and balo wasn't ticking any of those boxes..lol at people that were saying balo was the most talented young player a year ago, cause of a couple of penalties in his career..saying he was better than isco, hazard, gotze.lol. balo...poor mans bale!

I've heard this a couple times on here.

This is a guy who last year had 14 goals and 6 assists in 25 league games in Serie A which admittedly is not looked upon very well at the moment but I don't think anyone would argue it's much harder to score in that league than any other.  You can just look at the goal totals for the top scorer every year.

He is not some charity case and when managed correctly he is a player, is he world class?  No.  Is he Liverpool's best striker at the moment with Welbeck out?  Yes.

The guy also shows flashes of World class form and again when his head is right no game is too big for him.

So I don't think it's correct to just give him a pass on the shirt thing and say the real problem is he can't live up to expectations.  It's no mystery what Pool were getting when they signed him and that is why you get a player of his caliber/potential for as cheap as they did.

He should be scoring and he probably will if managed correctly, the fact that he hasn't doesn't give him a pass to act like this.  The guy played in England for a good amount of time, he knows whats frowned upon and what isn't.  Especially at home against Real Madrid wearing the Liverpool shirt.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Valkyrja wrote:it is being shown again that it's hard to replace the main man and one of the best players in the world with a bunch of good/average players.

United - Ronaldo
Spurs - Bale
Liverpool - Suarez

United did alright with those good/average players. I mean its not like they didn't make the CL finals the next season.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:33 am

Scapegoated Laughing rofl

I'm Mario, the bestest ever. BRB Last second of the match, 0-0. Mario to the rescue. Tap in to win my team 3 points....BUT #whyalwaysme

Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time - Page 3 15007427324_4bf39b5fe8_o

That's ok I'm Mario magnifico, I deliver mail every week and even on Sundays. BRB Second half, 0-0. Team needs me to carry them and score tap in to get the lead.....BUT #whyalwaysme

Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time - Page 3 15007509954_12e9486135_o

WAIT I'm Super Mario Fantastico. Getting scapegoated for doing my job. BRB second half and my team is only winning 1-0. Tap in to get 2 goal lead in case the other team scores....BUT #whyalwaysme

Balotelli Shirt Swapping at Half Time - Page 3 15604630596_886dac67ba_o

Apparently this guy has some sort of world class potential in there somewhere and we are scapegoating him rofl BTW if you watch closely, he blames someone else for all 3 misses. Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:13 am

it is a bit of scapegoating to only really talk about him after losing 3-0 to Madrid.

But yeah blame him all you want here. Disgraceful performance against Hull. In front of goal he was like me in front of girls in high school. Just consistent, unrelenting embarrassing failure.
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:55 am

how about giving balo time to adapt his game to being a lone cf, of course balo has to commit to it too.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:13 am

chad4401 wrote:how about giving balo time to adapt his game to being a lone cf, of course balo has to commit to it too.

This.

Balo clearly lacking in confidence right now. Rodgers always pinpointing problems down to him, he's trying to adapt into a role he's never played consistently before, and trying to adapt to a team that's not even gelled yet.

His finishing has been poor yes, but as soon as he puts one in and Daniel comes back he'll get good. Watch James suck on his d once it happens too saying he never doubted him. He was the same with Luis. Laughing
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:44 am

Don't call me James wrote:You also have to remember Mario hasn't even cost us a lot in terms of the transfer fee. Lovren, Sakho, Lallana, Markovic have all cost more and haven't done any better. But all the criticism is falling on his shoulders.

How does one jump from being understanding to that gem of a post in a matter of weeks?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:01 am

lol with these kinds of fans, who needs enemies.

Kill me, if you see me putting together a post assembling gifs of Lewandowski misses, please.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:15 am

Casciavit wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:it is being shown again that it's hard to replace the main man and one of the best players in the world with a bunch of good/average players.

United - Ronaldo
Spurs - Bale
Liverpool - Suarez

United did alright with those good/average players. I mean its not like they didn't make the CL finals the next season.

they oni reach quarter, but they did alright that season,

consider the replacement for ronaldo were valencia and owen Laughing
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3