Is uncle Flo the most knowledgable man in football?

+21
S
Tomwin Lannister
free_cat
sportsczy
El Gunner
Casciavit
Kaladin
Pedram
Doc
Hapless_Hans
Arquitecto
M99
Robespierre
Bankz
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
terrance511
Zealous
titosantill
chad4401
futbol
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is uncle Flo the most knowledgable man in football? Empty Is uncle Flo the most knowledgable man in football?

Post by futbol Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:06 am

Has to be for sure.

People, including Madridistas, were making fun of him for selling Özil. 9 months later Real Madrid are European Champions after ousting the lazy, mentally weak, unprofessional, unfit, partying German while his replacement, Di Maria, has been a standout performer in Madrid's campaign ...

... or has he? This is where uncle Flo's master mind strikes again. By buying Bale, the best, fastests, physically most complete right winger in the world, uncle Flo forced Di Maria to prove a point and fight for his spot. Di Maria gave 180 % effort. But uncle Flo knows that Di Maria could not possibly sustain that level for longer than 1 season. He would get comfortable after the season he has had. So uncle Flo again did something that only certified Mensa members would be capable of - he sold Di Maria and bought the best World Cup performer since Romario 1994. As a result Real Madrid's attack is twice as good as last season. Want proof?

La Liga 13/14 after 8 rounds: Real Madrid 17 goals scored, 9 conceded.
La Liga 14/15 after 8 rounds: Real Madrid 30 goals scored, 9 conceded.

Which brings me to my next point. Goal conceded. "But, but ... but, he sold Alonso, Madrid have no defensive cover in midfield anymore people will say". "Calma", as a famous philosopher once said. As you can see Madrid are doing fine. 4th clean sheet in a row now, including away to almost champions Liverpool from the best league in the world. "How did uncle Flo do that again", people will ask. Very easy. He bought Bayern's best and most complete player and the best central midfielder in the world: Toni Kroos. The only reason he could do that to begin with of course is because he sold Özil which enabled Madrid to beat Bayern 4-0 in Allianz which in return cast doubts in Kroos' mind whether he should waste his time in Germany or join uncle Flo's club for real champions.

Spotting talent like Isco aka "goalscoring Iniesta" is just the cherry on the top. Nevermind declining the signing of overrated players like Falcao when he already has CLzema/Benzeleague in his squad.

Coincidentally there is a Clasico this weekend which will prove all my points.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Is uncle Flo the most knowledgable man in football? Empty Re: Is uncle Flo the most knowledgable man in football?

Post by chad4401 Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:19 am

Proud... anyway carlo was figuring things out last season, and this season kroos and james just had to adapt to our style which was in place, of course to be fair james and kroos increases our possession play 10x, its much cleaner and quicker, but if alonso and di maria stayed maybe it would've been the same or better?.... since you know they understand the system already no learning curves just picking up where we left off? that just me

but hats off to flo he may have pulled off a master stroke again Suspect
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Is uncle Flo the most knowledgable man in football? Empty Re: Is uncle Flo the most knowledgable man in football?

Post by titosantill Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:26 am

football wise, no he isn't...things have panned out for us well so far, but it doesn't negate the fact that florentino has had a track record of making bonehead decisions and signings in the past...he's had 2 stints as madrid president, 2000-06, and 2010 till present....that things have been going well for us so far in a span of ten years as president is hardly anything ingenious on florentino's part and more a case of him finally letting the coaches (mourinho and carlo) actually coach....now as far as business acumen goes, he is definitely a genius, probably the smartest business man out of all the other club presidents/owners/directors
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:37 am

LMAO that reverse jinx attempt Proud

Having said that I love Flo to bits. He is my idol ffs Molenation
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:46 am

fussball hacked superfloren, but forgot to log out?
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:50 am

Don Flo :bow:
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:52 am

terrance511 wrote:fussball hacked superfloren, but forgot to log out?

rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:53 am

That jinx
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:12 am

Although I suppose it is just  a jinx thread Laughing ( ffs why ppl still thinks that Germans aren' t "superstitious" as others?)  , I ' d add also Higuain ( no goals in Serie A so far in 7 matches) sold  for 40 mln hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:35 pm

That jinx Laughing Someone make a is Zubizaretta the most knowledgable man in football thread.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:34 am

LMAO not even close.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:55 am

What a vicious, vicious thread. I'm a bit shocked, I think Fußball just jinxed Real for about the next 20 years. Shocked
It's only a game, man, no need to resort to such extreme violence No
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:01 am

Nah this jinx attempt is way too obvious Laughing

As if the mighty Barca who line up with all time legends such as Messi, Suarez and Nerman actually need a GL thread to win Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Flo is a legend ffs

He's playing the Call of Duty Advanced Warfare on PS4 while everyone else is playing tic tac toe Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:26 pm

:bow:
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Didn't know this thread existed and you know what, Futbol clearly is the light in the dark. Great, fachtual post.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Fußball need to work on his jinxing skill imo. hmm
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Fussball you actually have to believe what you post for the reverse jinx to take effect.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:02 pm

M99 said it correct. Always have criticized my boy ES for reverse-jinxing for the sake of reverse jinxing, by default.

They taught us in Korean Gumdo that the strike of the sword through flesh or object cannot be without hesitation, as that would result in either the demise of the sword, an injury or just a poor follow through. The "pa-eob" can only be done with one object in mind.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:13 pm

My RJ has been shoddy lately, i really need to sharpen my skills. My proudest moment was when i RJ'ed us into CL in 2012/13.

Fussball, i'm sure you can learn a lot from this thread hmm http://www.goallegacy.net/t30525-congratulations-to-fiorentina-for-reaching-3rd-place-and-qualifying-for-cl?highlight=fiorentina
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:19 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:My RJ has been shoddy lately, i really need to sharpen my skills. My proudest moment was when i RJ'ed us into CL in 2012/13.

Fussball, i'm sure you can learn a lot from this thread hmm http://www.goallegacy.net/t30525-congratulations-to-fiorentina-for-reaching-3rd-place-and-qualifying-for-cl?highlight=fiorentina

#NeverForget Proud Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:22 pm

Fußball wrote:Has to be for sure.

People, including Madridistas, were making fun of him for selling Özil. 9 months later Real Madrid are European Champions after ousting the lazy, mentally weak, unprofessional, unfit, partying German while his replacement, Di Maria, has been a standout performer in Madrid's campaign ...

... or has he? This is where uncle Flo's master mind strikes again. By buying Bale, the best, fastests, physically most complete right winger in the world, uncle Flo forced Di Maria to prove a point and fight for his spot. Di Maria gave 180 % effort. But uncle Flo knows that Di Maria could not possibly sustain that level for longer than 1 season. He would get comfortable after the season he has had. So uncle Flo again did something that only certified Mensa members would be capable of - he sold Di Maria and bought the best World Cup performer since Romario 1994. As a result Real Madrid's attack is twice as good as last season. Want proof?

La Liga 13/14 after 8 rounds: Real Madrid 17 goals scored, 9 conceded.
La Liga 14/15 after 8 rounds: Real Madrid 30 goals scored, 9 conceded.

Which brings me to my next point. Goal conceded. "But, but ... but, he sold Alonso, Madrid have no defensive cover in midfield anymore people will say". "Calma", as a famous philosopher once said. As you can see Madrid are doing fine. 4th clean sheet in a row now, including away to almost champions Liverpool from the best league in the world. "How did uncle Flo do that again", people will ask. Very easy. He bought Bayern's best and most complete player and the best central midfielder in the world: Toni Kroos. The only reason he could do that to begin with of course is because he sold Özil which enabled Madrid to beat Bayern 4-0 in Allianz which in return cast doubts in Kroos' mind whether he should waste his time in Germany or join uncle Flo's club for real champions.

Spotting talent like Isco aka "goalscoring Iniesta" is just the cherry on the top. Nevermind declining the signing of overrated players like Falcao when he already has CLzema/Benzeleague in his squad.

Coincidentally there is a Clasico this weekend which will prove all my points.
Proud

Uncle Flo :bow:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:03 am

El Shaarawy wrote:My RJ has been shoddy lately, i really need to sharpen my skills. My proudest moment was when i RJ'ed us into CL in 2012/13.

smh I will take notes.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:24 am

The problem i have with Flo dates to his first period at Madrid... i mostly understand what he's done the second time around.

That said, my issue is not the player selection. It's the pricing. Paying 100 mil for Bale and 90 mil for James seemed absurd to me. And, although it's working (i credit mostly Carlo), selling Di Maria and Alonso with the hope that James and Kroos could take over was a massive and unnecessary risk. I understand Kroos for Alonso just because of age. But Di Maria baffled me tbh.

We're compensating defensively by making Benz work harder to apply initial pressure AND making Bale/James go after it a lot. Last year, we could afford to allow BBC to save their energy mostly on the attack. This year, we need a total defensive effort with all other than Ronaldo.

It's fine. I hope we start rotating some players though. We don't want to end up like last year where our attack is running on fumes come the end of March, especially since they're asked to do more AND we also have the club world cup this season.

Flo is flo... he's made the right choices in hiring Mou and Carlo. Those two have made him look better than he really is.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:02 am

Arquitescu wrote:M99 said it correct. Always have criticized my boy ES for reverse-jinxing for the sake of reverse jinxing, by default.

They taught us in Korean Gumdo that the strike of the sword through flesh or object cannot be without hesitation, as that would result in either the demise of the sword, an injury or just a poor follow through. The "pa-eob" can only be done with one object in mind.

LOOOL :bow:

Best post of 2014
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next