a ridiculous stat concerning the Ronaldo vs Ronaldo debate

5 posters

Go down

a ridiculous stat concerning the Ronaldo vs Ronaldo debate  Empty a ridiculous stat concerning the Ronaldo vs Ronaldo debate

Post by farfan Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 14:54

Cristiano ronaldo = 17 goals in the CL in 2013-2014.
Ronaldo = 16 goals in the CL in his whole career .

Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

a ridiculous stat concerning the Ronaldo vs Ronaldo debate  Empty Re: a ridiculous stat concerning the Ronaldo vs Ronaldo debate

Post by farfan Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 15:03

also , in before somebody posts ronaldo's WC stats vs cristiano's :coffee:
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

a ridiculous stat concerning the Ronaldo vs Ronaldo debate  Empty Re: a ridiculous stat concerning the Ronaldo vs Ronaldo debate

Post by Robespierre Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 15:07

they have played in 2 different football eras imo , Ronaldo in his prime played with CL with just the best team of the league, the old and great Uefa Cup , the Cup Winners Cup  ( he was difference maker in these last 2 cups, with Inter and Barcelona ) , while now in this era you play always CL basically.

I can only saying I have never seen a CF  so GOAT as Ronaldo in his prime  . I mean , Ronaldo in his prime > CR in his prime or Messi in his prime, but it just my opinion . But I had doubts he was human tbh . Then I have discovered yes, he was human , because otherwise he wouldn't have always got injured and he lasted longer
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 15:26

I love how farfan after my "Benzema is a mix of van Basten and Ronaldo" comment went on to actually research Ronaldo's CL goalscoring record. At the end even he felt too ashamed to actually start a "Ronaldo vs. Benzema CL record" thread though so he does it with Tapinaldo. Proud

Anyway. Only Barca saw the real Ronaldo before Serie ZZzZz f'ed up his knee.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 16:07

Fußball wrote:I love how farfan after my "Benzema is a mix of van Basten and Ronaldo" comment went on to actually research Ronaldo's CL goalscoring record. At the end even he felt too ashamed to actually start a "Ronaldo vs. Benzema CL record" thread though so he does it with Tapinaldo. Proud

research is a bit of an overstatement Proud
i actually assumed he'd be somewhere in that top 50 on wikipedia , and to my surprise he wasn't Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 17:18

Ronaldo

WC98 4 goals
WC02 8 goals
WC06 3 goals

Cronaldo

WC career, 3 goals. A penaldo against Iran, 6-0 goal against North Korea and goalie gift against Ghana. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 17:37

Fußball wrote:I love how farfan after my "Benzema is a mix of van Basten and Ronaldo" comment went on to actually research Ronaldo's CL goalscoring record. At the end even he felt too ashamed to actually start a "Ronaldo vs. Benzema CL record" thread though so he does it with Tapinaldo. Proud

Anyway. Only Barca saw the real Ronaldo before Serie ZZzZz f'ed up his knee.

ffs :coffee:

Anyway the Ronaldo before of World Cup final 98 ( so PSV, year to Barca, first year to Inter ) was a Martian.
After it, the injures made him a human being although  he was GOAT when he wasn't injured.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun 26 Oct 2014 - 13:29

Prime Cr7 is just about a little bit better than the injured/finished ronaldo (post 1998) only with more goals..while pre 98 ronaldo was, well, to put it simply....madness!! While comparing cr7 to both pre and post injury R9 on talent is just like heaven and earth tbh..
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down