Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
McAgger
95 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition Empty Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:09 pm

15th rofl  6 losses out of 9. Haven't even played Bayern yet.

The hipster darling not getting any stick from anyone for an embarrassing start, how natural.

Spoiler:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Unsackable, they'll bounce back.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:52 pm

sorry James, but you're no Gil Laughing

on topic, we all know Klopp is probably the coach most unlikely to ever get fired of any coaches in any top league.

and with good reason, once Klopps gone there some real danger Dortmund might fade back into mediocrity fast.

the league table situation looks terrible, it's 10 points to CL quali spot, which is all that counts, however of the teams in between Dortmund only have to worry about Leverkusen and Schalke, and I wouldn't bet on them being consistent enough to deny Dortmud if they stabilize reasonably soon.

CL campaign is going great.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Exactly. Dortmunds main opposition is Schalke and Leverkusen, two teams with a long and storied history of late-season collapses. If Dortmund manage to rally, they'll catch up to them, and take at least 4th, probably still make 2nd or 3rd.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:25 pm

please sack him.. then barca might pick him up :wub:
we need someone in the team to get angry and do some drastic shit

http://media.thethaovanhoa.vn/2013/09/25/10/07/klopp-angry-2.jpg

Last edited by Donuts on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 pm

I guess competing for the title is not in the spirit of the Bundesliga most of the time Laughing
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:05 am

Lord Spencer wrote:I guess competing for the title is not in the spirit of the Bundesliga most of the time Laughing
Every other year they agree to give it to Bayern, then Bayern agrees to grow complacent for a year and let the rest of them have a go. Unfortunately Bayern betrayed this pact since they signed Pep.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:11 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:I guess competing for the title is not in the spirit of the Bundesliga most of the time Laughing
Every other year they agree to give it to Bayern, then Bayern agrees to grow complacent for a year and let the rest of them have a go. Unfortunately Bayern betrayed this pact since they signed Pep.

that's actually a very accurate diagnosis Laughing

though I might add that Kloppmund fired the first shot of this war by daring to win twice in a row :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:48 am

It's actually very apt because Dortmund's success sent shockwaves to Bavaria and encouraged Bayern to go apeshit crazy to get to the pinnacle. Before that they were on hibernation mode since the early turn of the millennium.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:57 am

Doesn't matter, gonna win the CL :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:11 am

They won't sack him. Only way he leaves is if they get relegated and mutually agree to separate
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:49 pm

17th now. Level on points with the 18th placed team. Most losses in the league with 7 out of 10 matches.

Proud :bow: Come home Kloppy. Bring your captains with you. Can't wait for Dortmund to sack him ffs, he's the hero we deserve Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:54 pm

no more love for Rodgers from Liverpool fans?
You're kind of pathetic, you should be proud of what you have.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:59 pm

Spoiler:
relax, they will be fine !!
How about a team get relegated and manage to win CL? Just a question

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:01 pm

They play CL and 2. BuLi, simples.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 pm

I dont think it has even happened before. Kloppy, pls make it happen Proud

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Klopp's one of those guys that isn't just a manager though imo. Just like Wenger, he kinda personifies Dortmund. Which is why the board will most likely be lenient towards him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:15 pm

Don't call me James wrote:17th now. Level on points with the 18th placed team. Most losses in the league with 7 out of 10 matches.

Proud :bow: Come home Kloppy. Bring your captains with you. Can't wait for Dortmund to sack him ffs, he's the hero we deserve Proud

To think what you'd be saying about Rodgers if he had Klopp's record this season. rofl

Proud

Anyway, as said before, Klopp will be fine.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:59 pm

Neat coming form fans of a club that wanted Allegri's head on a stick.

Don't call me James wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
That sad moment when a Bayern fan is doing more to defend Rodgers than any other Liverpool fan right now...

He's got Pep Guardiola as his manager, what does he know about manager problems?

Why would Liverool fans defend a manager like delusional idiots if he's clearly very problematic at the moment. His system is shambles and the only thing that works for him (2 up top) he's refusing to do because of stubborness. We're very rightly criticizing him.

He's not Shankly for us to defend him to the death. Boo hoo so he achieved 2nd place last season. At the moment it looks like it was all down to the genius of SAS and not much to do with Rodgers brilliance. Then he went on and spent 130m in the summer on some average players and we are seeing repercussions of that.

Don't tell us when and when not to criticize our manager you pos Hans. Sitting there with Guardiola and Heyneckes as his managers and telling others to calm down.

And hell I'd take Klopp over Rodgers any day of the week and twice on Sundays. He's clearly a better manager and I want best for my club. Rodgers is not a legend at Liverpool for me follow him blind.

At least with Klopp, Dortmund's problems don't have much to do with him. Rodgers is fully to blame for the shit going on at Liverpool.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:15 am

Like water off a duck's back, dear. Never called for Allegri's head, but nice try.

Less than 20 official games ago you were saying Rodgers was better than SAF. Criticise his decisions game by game all you want, but if you're going to decide you want a new coach, at least do so at the end of the season. Nothing is won or lost at this stage of the season. Do you think this is the first poor showing from Klopp? What about Ancelotti, Van Gaal, Garcia, Wenger? Being a great manager doesn't mean you'll be free of inconsistency or dry patches. Rodgers and Klopp are both relatively young coaches. They have both strengths and weaknesses.

Regardless of which coach you ever have though, there are absolutely no guarantees in football and there never will be. Klopp is having a very tough time right now but it's not the first rough patch he's had. Being able to coach knowing your board and fans have confidence in you is a priceless asset though. It would be nice if other coaches could enjoy the same support he does.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:28 am

dostoevsky wrote:Like water off a duck's back, dear. Never called for Allegri's head, but nice try.

Less than 20 official games ago you were saying Rodgers was better than SAF. Criticise his decisions game by game all you want, but if you're going to decide you want a new coach, at least do so at the end of the season. Nothing is won or lost at this stage of the season. Do you think this is the first poor showing from Klopp? What about Ancelotti, Van Gaal, Garcia, Wenger? Being a great manager doesn't mean you'll be free of inconsistency or dry patches. Rodgers and Klopp are both relatively young coaches. They have both strengths and weaknesses.

Regardless of which coach you ever have though, there are absolutely no guarantees in football and there never will be. Klopp is having a very tough time right now but it's not the first rough patch he's had. Being able to coach knowing your board and fans have confidence in you is a priceless asset though. It would be nice if other coaches could enjoy the same support he does.

Well, you generalized us LFC fans. And I generalized you part of the whole Milan fanbase here in GL and a lot of you wanted his head on a stick.

And also when have I said I want Rodgers gone? Go read the Liverpool section I'm fully hoping he gets even next season.

I love Klopp. These "come home Klopp" comments are in jest. If he was available I'd take him over Rodgers because he is better. But he's not available and probably won't come ever come to LFC. And I don't need to justify myself for criticizing Rodgers decisions because our shit season speaks for itself.

Last season our success may have forced us to look at Rodgers through red tinted glasses. But we are realizing it now and I'm not ashamed to admit that I thought he was great and didn't see his flaws.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:41 am

I didn't generalise anyone, technically Hans mentioned Liverpool, not to throw him under the bus. Laughing

You can still think Rodgers is great though and "see" his flaws. Being a great coach isn't about being perfect. Like I said, I have no issue with you or anyone else for that matter criticising the performance of a coach or player in one match or many. It's only comments from fans who call for someone to be sacked without having any clear idea of who would actually replace them or why they'd be better than annoys me. Given the Klopp comment was in jest though, I apologise for being hasty.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:41 am

dostoevsky wrote:

Less than 20 official games ago you were saying Rodgers was better than SAF. Criticise his decisions game by game all you want, but if you're going to decide you want a new coach, at least do so at the end of the season. Nothing is won or lost at this stage of the season. Do you think this is the first poor showing from Klopp? What about Ancelotti, Van Gaal, Garcia, Wenger? Being a great manager doesn't mean you'll be free of inconsistency or dry patches. Rodgers and

Please tell me this isn't true.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenalfaithfull Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:10 am

would love Klopp to manage Arsenal. I dont see him being sacked. Man has worked wonders rescuing a Dortmund organization which was on the verge of going to the abyss. One bad season in Germany does not warrant a sack imo.
Arsenalfaithfull
Arsenalfaithfull
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:11 am

Well If Allegri is sacked and Klopp is sacked than Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next