Lord Spencer
Donuts
Hapless_Hans
VivaStPauli
McAgger
95 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Unique Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:49 pm

Nishankly wrote:January is near lads. That's his last chance tbh.
with a good defensive coach this Liverpool team could be very good. its the same old problems we have seen for 2 years. if a manager cant fix the simple problems in 2 years chances are he will never fix them. January will fix nothing.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition - Page 33 Empty Re: Klopp sack watch - Liverpool Edition

Post by Luca Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Moreno in 2017, has he ever had a good game in his entire career?

Klopp is like prime D'Antoni for my NBA brothers, he'll probably mention that the defence was fine but they could've scored more Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Liverpool should sign Juan Jesus just to get more hilarious
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Klopp is suffering from one of the problems Zidane is as well. Each had 1 main transfer target in the summer(VvD and Mbappe respectively) it didn’t pan out, and no second option was purchased. Liverpool can’t defend and RM can’t attack.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:11 pm

any manager worth a bean knows you come into a club and build from the back but klopp never did that and that's what will end him imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:13 pm

This would be the 3rd time a Klopp lead Pool blew a lead against Sevilla and it's always in the 2nd half.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Defensive issues, the real issue for Liverpool in that second half was Henderson. He's the pivot of the side but under pressure he falls to pieces. They really needed someone to get on the ball and slow things down while Sevilla were coming at them.

Of course, they need strengthening at the back, but that Henderson-Can-Wijnaldum trio isn't getting them anywhere.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:08 am

Jay29 wrote:Defensive issues, the real issue for Liverpool in that second half was Henderson. He's the pivot of the side but under pressure he falls to pieces. They really needed someone to get on the ball and slow things down while Sevilla were coming at them.

Of course, they need strengthening at the back, but that Henderson-Can-Wijnaldum trio isn't getting them anywhere.
From Alonso-Gerrard to this rofl

Henderson is the most glorified average player I've seen play at Liverpool.
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:08 am

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:January is near lads. That's his last chance tbh.
with a good defensive coach this Liverpool team could be very good. its the same old problems we have seen for 2 years. if a manager cant fix the simple problems in 2 years chances are he will never fix them. January will fix nothing.
Only because no club is going to give up even a half-decent player in January window.

Our hope depends on Robertson/Milner doing a better job than Moreno and Gomez/Milner doing a better job than Lovren/Klavan.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:14 pm

Was gonna join on this board in February depending on the market but today is absolute sabotage. #KloppOut
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Nishankly wrote:Was gonna join on this board in February depending on the market but today is absolute sabotage. #KloppOut
its happened. took a little longer than I though but its happened Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:34 pm

That sub cost us the game, wrecked the rythm of the team.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:22 am

mr-r34 wrote:That sub cost us the game, wrecked the rythm of the team.

The sub? Wait, I thought the original lineup was atrocious and sack-worthy? Why would a sub wreck its rhythm then?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:18 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
mr-r34 wrote:That sub cost us the game, wrecked the rythm of the team.

The sub? Wait, I thought the original lineup was atrocious and sack-worthy? Why would a sub wreck its rhythm then?
Because never ceases to surprise you. Oh my, oh my; Wijnaldum in when you got Firmino and Mane on the bench. rofl
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:52 am

Are you people okay?

Why are you the way that you are? Sad

He's literally stabilized the club off the field. He's improved the backroom staff. He's improved the atmosphere of the club. He's made Liverpool competitive again. He's made Liverpool WATCHABLE again.

Don't get me wrong, there are still problems he has to address, but his pros outweigh his cons.

We're literally a game outside the top 4 and have played everyone in the top 6. We haven't been that bad against the "lesser" sides this season. He's dealt with injuries to key players this season.

We're still in the CL.

Stop comparing us to 2008. That was like a decade ago. We were a mid-table club before he came. He needs time to build a side. Majority of his signings have been a massive success. Players want to join us because of him. And our defence is bad but not as bad as it seems. Don't get me wrong, we do need to upgrade it but they've been better as a group this year.

He hasn't had the perfect start, and he does have his faults but he hasn't done anything worthy to being sacked. Patience.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:23 am

Finally, some reason and common sense has returned to this forum ffs
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Red Alert wrote:Are you people okay?

Why are you the way that you are? Sad

He's literally stabilized the club off the field. He's improved the backroom staff. He's improved the atmosphere of the club. He's made Liverpool competitive again. He's made Liverpool WATCHABLE again.

Don't get me wrong, there are still problems he has to address, but his pros outweigh his cons.

We're literally a game outside the top 4 and have played everyone in the top 6. We haven't been that bad against the "lesser" sides this season. He's dealt with injuries to key players this season.

We're still in the CL.

Stop comparing us to 2008. That was like a decade ago. We were a mid-table club before he came. He needs time to build a side. Majority of his signings have been a massive success. Players want to join us because of him. And our defence is bad but not as bad as it seems. Don't get me wrong, we do need to upgrade it but they've been better as a group this year.

He hasn't had the perfect start, and he does have his faults but he hasn't done anything worthy to being sacked. Patience.
klopp has signed 13 players and only salah and mane are any good. we concede more goals under klopp than we did under Rodgers and the way the team blow leads and crumble under pressure is worst now than it was under Rodgers but yeah the guy is performing miracles Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:25 pm

'made Loserpool competitive again' Rodgers was just a few short seasons ago. He wasn't without his faults and deserved to be sacked by the end, but he had you truly competitive as title contenders. Not this hipster who has a much more talented team.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:27 pm

Great post Red Alert. UpKlopp’d.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:43 pm

Firenze wrote:'made Loserpool competitive again' Rodgers was just a few short seasons ago. He wasn't without his faults and deserved to be sacked by the end, but he had you truly competitive as title contenders. Not this hipster who has a much more talented team.

What are you on about? SUAREZ made us title contenders. In a season where United had Moyes, Chelsea brought in Mourinho in his first season, Arsenal are Arsenal and City were the only real contenders for it. And every club was pretty ****** average if you look at the European results. English football was on a decline before last year. Rodgers was one of the most longest-serving managers in the league at that point. And the team was pretty average. Gerrard said it himself in a post match game, we literally had no structure apart from playing with 7-9 men behind the ball and getting "SAS" to their thing. It was no surprise how we ended up when Suarez was sold... the whole club fell apart.

Also what are you on about?

"Not this hipster who has a much more talented team"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Do you know how MEDIOCRE our squad was when Klopp was appointed? Do you know how mentally weak they were? Do you know how TERRIBLE we were in the transfer market? Do you know how restless the fans were before Klopp came?

There was literally NO depth. There was literally no STRUCTURE at the club. We were BULLIED in the market. We couldn't compete to sign players when other clubs became interested.

Now I can understand you being bitter having to watch a Mourinho managed team, or a 70m+ striker that's scored what is it, 1 goal in his last 10 games? Or Fellaini having to rescue games for you... but yeah, I'm quite happy with this "hipster" to be honest.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:28 am

Welcome back, Nearly joined Unique on sacking Klopp. I guess I was wrong Proud
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:33 am

Red Alert wrote:
Firenze wrote:'made Loserpool competitive again' Rodgers was just a few short seasons ago. He wasn't without his faults and deserved to be sacked by the end, but he had you truly competitive as title contenders. Not this hipster who has a much more talented team.

What are you on about? SUAREZ made us title contenders. In a season where United had Moyes, Chelsea brought in Mourinho in his first season, Arsenal are Arsenal and City were the only real contenders for it. And every club was pretty ****** average if you look at the European results. English football was on a decline before last year. Rodgers was one of the most longest-serving managers in the league at that point. And the team was pretty average. Gerrard said it himself in a post match game, we literally had no structure apart from playing with 7-9 men behind the ball and getting "SAS" to their thing. It was no surprise how we ended up when Suarez was sold... the whole club fell apart.

Also what are you on about?

"Not this hipster who has a much more talented team"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Do you know how MEDIOCRE our squad was when Klopp was appointed? Do you know how mentally weak they were? Do you know how TERRIBLE we were in the transfer market? Do you know how restless the fans were before Klopp came?

There was literally NO depth. There was literally no STRUCTURE at the club. We were BULLIED in the market. We couldn't compete to sign players when other clubs became interested.

Now I can understand you being bitter having to watch a Mourinho managed team, or a 70m+ striker that's scored what is it, 1 goal in his last 10 games? Or Fellaini having to rescue games for you... but yeah, I'm quite happy with this "hipster" to be honest.
Do you know how MEDIOCRE our squad was when Klopp was appointed. Do you know how MEDIOCRE our squad is now?
Do you know how mentally weak they were. Do you know how mentally weak we are?
Do you know how TERRIBLE we were in the transfer market? Do you know how TERRIBLE we are in the transfer market now?
there is no depth now. we cant compete now.
dude we are no closer to a title chalange now than we were under Rodgers.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:04 am

Nishankly wrote:Welcome back, Nearly joined Unique on sacking Klopp. I guess I was wrong Proud

I ignore him completely tbh lol

He's on that "foe list" so I don't see him at all. He has no clue. He claims to be 40, and I did always think he was talking about his age but I'm under the belief that he's talking about his IQ lol
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:29 pm

I love it when facts ruin a persons long thought out argument rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:34 pm

We just won 5-1 with Wijnaldum, Can & Lovren at centre back.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:18 pm

Red Alert, ignore the whole squad thing

This forum doesn't give any credit to managers for improving a squad. Pochettino and Klopp have done a wonderful job at revitalizing their respective teams and I give massive credit to both of them (also, they've both done it without spending hundreds of millions) but all you hear is about how they're underachieving with the talent of the squad.

This is what they do to teams they don't like like Liverpool and Spurs. They say the players are better than Chelsea's team (I had people telling me that Chelsea have a midtable team earlier this year), United's team, Arsenal's team etc so that if Spurs and Pool don't do better than those teams, the manager is underperforming.

The important thing is for you as a common sense fan to know that Klopp is doing a good job. Which he is. Or to know Poch is doing a good job which, although people will criticize Spurs for being in a slump atm, he has done a terrific job and nobody can deny that. Ignore everyone else.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next