Blue
Soul
Kick
Freeza
Shed
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Andreas Christensen - The Great Dane - Page 3 Empty Re: Andreas Christensen - The Great Dane

Post by Kick Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:05 am

Bild are reporting that we want to recall Christensen this summer and are thinking of sending Ake to BMG as a replacement.

While the Guardian are reporting that Christensen himself will be the hardest to convince to agree to the recall.

Cutting short the loan would need agreement from all three parties but, whereas Gladbach might have considered an offer, Christensen is understood to be more inclined to remain in Germany in the knowledge he will benefit from regular football for a further season. The Dane, capped four times, is making that decision on the assumption that, once the new manager is granted transfer funds and Zouma returns to fitness, he may find himself the third- or fourth-choice centre-back at Stamford Bridge and reduced to appearances in the domestic cup competitions at best.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/mar/30/chelsea-andreas-christensen-gladbach-loan

So, by the sounds of it, we send Ake to BMG, and convince Andreas that he'll be first choice, which he should tbh, and we're set Proud

Get it done, Emanelo!

Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Andreas Christensen - The Great Dane - Page 3 Empty Re: Andreas Christensen - The Great Dane

Post by Kick Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:27 am

Happy 20th birthday to Christensen Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:28 am

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-issue-hands-off-warning-to-barcelona-and-bayern-munich-over-andreas-christensen-a3223431.html

Chelsea have told Christensen that once he returns to the club in 2017 he'll have a place in the first team Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:08 am

Christensen won BMG's player of the year, with 54% of the vote, Xhaka was the next highest, with 15%.

http://www.borussia.de/english/team/news/borussia-news/news-detailansicht.html?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=17840&cHash=056d3817d37506b6b1de7406ddd16c4b

Congrats to Andreas, keep it up you little beauty! Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReligionChelseaGodJT Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:24 pm

Impressive again in a big champions league game. I'm sensing a Courtois situation developing here. Gladbach already trying all sorts of petty tactics to convince him to stay and turn his head plus he probably won't be a guaranteed starter for us next season. It'll be interesting to see how this situation turns out. Too good to let go surely even with a buy back?

ReligionChelseaGodJT
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:26 pm

What petty tactics?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Andreas Christensen - The Great Dane - Page 3 Empty Christiansen at Gladbach

Post by ReligionChelseaGodJT Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:47 pm

"Our intention is to try and get into talks with Chelsea in the summer. Andreas fulfils everything we've seen in him. And we are delighted that we were able to take him on loan without any ifs and buts."
-Max Eberl; source: kicker via ESPN FC...This was in February.

Eberl described it as "a tricky situation" but said: "We've positioned ourselves. We need to see when and how we can turn it into reality." This was last month...

"I have not yet decided [my future]," Christensen told Bild. "I'm not going to do it at the moment. When it comes to me, I decide until next summer. For me, both things are possible [staying or leaving Gladbach]."I don't want to be distracted, but fully focus on the difficult tasks with Borussia. Finally, I can't decide alone. The question is if the clubs can agree a fee."

Hate it when teams start tapping up loaned players. Grateful to them for developing him as well as they have though.

ReligionChelseaGodJT
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:42 pm

What is important, is that Chelsea holds the power when it comes to Andreas, and with Conte needing another CB (at the very least to rotate with Luiz), in addition to his willingness to play young and loaned players, I can't see any other outcome than Christensen returning to Chelsea next season.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:31 am

@ReligionChelseaGodJT

I can't see anything petty in trying to sign a loaned player after having given him plenty of playing time to make him better - something his parent club is not willing and/or patient enough to do. After all, Max Eberl is doing the talks with Chelsea as is proper and they are the ones to decide in the end, just as Andreas Christensen said, too.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ReligionChelseaGodJT Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:04 am

Fair enough mate.I'm just scared he'll pick you because being a guaranteed starter for a top 4 team in germany at his age is not something he'll want to leave. :-(.. Like i said already, absolutely grateful to you guys for making him the player he is now. He's going to be a special player, that's for sure. Hopefully that's at chelsea Very Happy

ReligionChelseaGodJT
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:30 am

LOL, I think you can scrap the "top 4 team in Germany" atm. The way the results go at the moment, Gladbach might even have problems to reach the EL qualification, so you should have quite some good arguments if you end up in the CL by the end of this season Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:02 am

That is a good point, RWO.

If both teams current trajectories continue, Chelsea would be the obvious choice.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:39 am

Apparently Conte has been signing AC's praises since he has returned: https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/8/7/16109862/conte-christensen-chelsea-future-prospects

Interestingly, he's had similar minutes compared to Rudiger, so it could be that both are being treated as new signings and are being slowly integrated into the team.

Either way, it sounds promising for AC Thumbs up
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:26 am

Another great game. He is definitely Luiz's long term replacement :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:43 pm

Better than John Stones
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:18 am

Fifa agrees, Stones is 79 rated, Christensen is 81 Proud

Anyway, I agree, but I'm biased Razz
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:15 am

Another top game :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:14 am

Lovely read:

http://plainsofalmeria.co.uk/2017/09/25/andreas-christensen-the-boy-from-brondby/
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:48 pm

Kick wrote:Fifa agrees, Stones is 79 rated, Christensen is 81 Proud

Anyway, I agree, but I'm biased Razz

I really don't think it is biased at all, Stones is more athletic but Andreas read the game much better and plays like a veteran. He is also almost 2 full years younger.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:16 pm

He is pretty close to being the most played youth player since Terry :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:03 pm

Hes so good, I love Luiz but more than happy with this guy. Managed to watch this match whilst on a flight, so happy days all round.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:21 pm

Very true.

People are comparing him to 03 Terry, and it's not an unfair comparison.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:13 pm

He's truly amazing.

Cahill, Rudiger, Luiz, even when they're having good games, they give me this vibe that they're erratic and careless in their defending and could make a fatal mistake at any given time. Andreas on the other hand is always so calm and composed and just clean in his defensive style. He's impeccable.

He should be a staple of our defence this year and every year after. He saved the club +50/60M pounds on an elite CB that probably wouldn't have turned to be as good as him.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:21 pm

He needs to bulk up though. His lack of strength is my only concern.

But he is fantastic.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:06 am

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:59 pm

signed a new deal until 20202 :bow:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next