Thimmy
zigra
Doc
Lord Awesome
Curtinho
55 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Memphis Depay - Future Flop, now a MC - Page 3 Empty Re: Memphis Depay - Future Flop, now a MC

Post by B-Mac Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:21 pm

Falcao followed Rakitic today I saw on my instagram....going to barca even with transfer ban Proud

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Memphis Depay - Future Flop, now a MC - Page 3 Empty Re: Memphis Depay - Future Flop, now a MC

Post by RealGunner Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:34 pm

B-Mac wrote:Falcao followed Rakitic today I saw on my instagram....going to barca even with transfer ban Proud

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/dafoe.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri May 01, 2015 8:37 am

What a terrifying gif ffs

Personally, think Depay has United written all over him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 01, 2015 9:36 am

RG that gif legit scared me more than Babbadook or Blodborne.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri May 01, 2015 9:50 am

“PSG and Liverpool are indeed a step ahead of Manchester United in the race to sign Memphis. United have only informed us about their interest,” Brands reportedly told Fox Sports.

“The list of interested clubs has grown in recent weeks. But Bayern Munich are not among the teams that want to sign him.”

Depay has been one of Europe’s most exciting youngsters this season, carrying on from where he left off at the World Cup in Brazil, playing a starring role off the bench for the Netherlands.

Depay, who has scored 27 goals for the recently-crowned Dutch champions, is expected to be one of the most sought-after players this summer.

Brands added: “It’s only logical that there is a lot of movement around Memphis. He is still a young player, but is already hugely efficient. He should be proud of that.

“There isn’t usually a lot of movement in the transfer market at this stage of the season. It’s an exception that so many clubs have already shown an interest in Memphis.

“That only illustrates that he’s on the right track.”

From the PSV director. Should be interesting...maybe rumours about United waiting until they know about Bale to make a concrete offer is true. If that's the case Liverpool need to just speed through this and lock Memphis down early so that United don't have that back-up opportunity. I don't really see PSG as a threat (though they can offer more money) because reports pretty much everywhere are that Memphis wants to play in the PL, and I don't think he'll go to the French league.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 01, 2015 9:55 am

If u have no CL u have 0 chance of signing him, PL or not. If man yoo dont want him he will join psg
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri May 01, 2015 10:40 am

I don't think so.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri May 01, 2015 10:42 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:If u have no CL u have 0 chance of signing him, PL or not. If man yoo dont want him he will join psg

there might be other clubs in for him as well, that might need a young winger hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri May 01, 2015 10:48 am

If you're talking about Munich apparently PSV has said they have made no contact.

That said most reports out of the Netherlands and on the ground are that Memphis really wants to play in the PL so I doubt he goes to Ligue 1 -- CL spot or no.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 5:51 am

So Man U it is.

Does this stop them from pursuing Bale or do they need another winger ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 07, 2015 6:35 am

I don't think so, with the amount of money they have, Woodward will probably purchase Bale+Gundogan+Clyne+NDJ+Hummels+Mexes+Lloris+Benteke and get hailed as a mastermind
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 6:44 am

S wrote:So Man U it is.

Said before but I think if they get Bale they'll play him upfront. He hasn't been much of a winger for about 5 years tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu May 07, 2015 6:46 am

El Cujo wrote:If you're talking about Munich apparently PSV has said they have made no contact.

That said most reports out of the Netherlands and on the ground are that Memphis really wants to play in the PL so I doubt he goes to Ligue 1 -- CL spot or no.

Do you like my new avatar? Wink
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 7:24 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Said before but I think if they get Bale they'll play him upfront. He hasn't been much of a winger for about 5 years tbh.

Man United fans say their team will play 4-3-3 next season.I'd assume he'll play RW if they get him.They would find it difficult to bench Rooney.Realistically he'll only play at CF in that system.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu May 07, 2015 7:31 am

So that's the end of Jumanji?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 07, 2015 7:34 am

S wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Man United fans say their team will play 4-3-3 next season.I'd assume he'll play RW if they get him.They would find it difficult to bench Rooney.Realistically he'll only play at CF in that system.

Yeah Rooney wouldn't be benched, as I was assuming they would play some sort of bastardised version of 442.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu May 07, 2015 8:41 am

Memphis is dead to me.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 07, 2015 8:49 am

lmao Cujo as if we were ever going to sign him. We've been down this road way too many times under Brenda to fall for it again.

I've already bought my next seasons jersey with Delph on the back. Him along with Milner, Ings, Ashley Williams, and Trippier and top 7 place is sealed for another season cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 07, 2015 8:50 am

El Cujo wrote:Memphis is dead to me.

Is that Wijnaldum ?

inb4 Wijnaldum signs for United in a week's time
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu May 07, 2015 8:53 am

S wrote:
El Cujo wrote:Memphis is dead to me.

Is that Wijnaldum ?

inb4 Wijnaldum signs for United in a week's time

It's Ntep, I think there's a rumor linking him to us and so now El Cujo is master of everything to do with Ntep. He's been watching him since U6 and knows when he likes to take his dumps along with what flavor of ice cream is his favorite.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu May 07, 2015 8:54 am

It's Ntep.

I've never seen him play outside of highlights but he's going to be better than Memphis anyway.

:coffee:

Don't call me James wrote:It's Ntep, I think there's a rumor linking him to us and so now El Cujo is master of everything to do with Ntep. He's been watching him since U6 and knows when he likes to take his dumps along with what flavor of ice cream is his favorite.

Um...what? The only thing I know about Ntep is I've never seen him play a game that I recall and he's a winger.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 07, 2015 9:08 am

El Cujo mate, I am sorry it turned out like this. And I mean that genuinely not as a banter. You should have at least waited for some sort of confirmation before getting carried away that way. I suppose you are hurt after all this. Hope you will get an equally good replacement Thumbs up Best of Luck !

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu May 07, 2015 9:10 am

Glory wrote:El Cujo mate, I am sorry it turned out like this. And I mean that genuinely not as a banter. You should have at least waited for some sort of confirmation before getting carried away that way. I suppose you are hurt after all this. Hope you will get an equally good replacement Thumbs up Best of Luck !

Aha this is all in jest I'm fine with it. I still hope he has a good career as a Dutch player (though I hope he wins nothing with United) but I am a bit sour that he chose United over Liverpool. It was always the most likely scenario though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 07, 2015 9:12 am

El Cujo wrote:
Glory wrote:El Cujo mate, I am sorry it turned out like this. And I mean that genuinely not as a banter. You should have at least waited for some sort of confirmation before getting carried away that way. I suppose you are hurt after all this. Hope you will get an equally good replacement Thumbs up Best of Luck !

Aha this is all in jest I'm fine with it. I still hope he has a good career as a Dutch player (though I hope he wins nothing with United) but I am a bit sour that he chose United over Liverpool. It was always the most likely scenario though.

fair enough, if you say so.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 07, 2015 10:47 am

dat butthurt ! Stupid face
Proud Very Happy

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 07, 2015 12:45 pm

Great talent. Used him to win Division 4 and 3 on fifa. Very fast and a good shot on him.

United made a good signing.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next