Slavezema Unchained: Karim Benzema Mk 2

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

Re: Slavezema Unchained: Karim Benzema Mk 2

Post by Firenze on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:29 pm

selflessly gave the best years of his career to CR7..what a man, happy to see him thriving in a post CR7 world

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:44 pm

@Firenze wrote:selflessly gave the best years of his career to CR7..what a man, happy to see him thriving in a post CR7 world

Man... that's sad.
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Uff what a performance what a start to the season.
halamadrid2
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:03 pm

I liked his first goal but his second goal is my favorite. For the first time ever, he made me feel he was ruthless and looking to score no matter what.

It's absolutely crucial that he builds on tonight's performance and doesn't allow himself to fall back to his old self. I would hate it to see him plunge into mediocrity after giving me a ray of hope.

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad on Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:16 pm

If Ramos gave him the penalties he could have 7 goals by now. 7 in only 4 official game this season.

but the thing is, unlike some selfish brats he doesn't care THAT much about numbers. and i love it.

Last edited by Mamad on Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:05 am

@chad4401 wrote:Yawn I'm easily the biggest Benz fan on this forum, I don't need to praise everything he does cause we all know that won't change the narrative about him, so lets wait and see if he truly sucks or cr was just hogging all the chances.

Isco is very useless and is prime example narrative driven fandom, been meh all preseason and these last 2 league games, nobody particularly cares, if that Benz at least 3 threads taking digs at him, like all those panic threads and posts which more about bashing him than getting actual cr replacement Laughing, its boring tbh.

i was in his corner long before you. and you cant even fathom Benz Prime which was lost years ago. Benz is still a great player but he is not the same man he was years ago.

two more goals, The Champions League competition should be very concerned that Monsieur CL himself isn't slowing down yet. hes getting more consistent.

it is the CL where Benzema is at his strongest. i wonder with the responsibility being shared, can Benzema get topscorer in CL this year? He just might if he can maintain this run of form. the only times ive given benz 10/10 is in cl games after all. one example of those 10/10 performances was when he scored the perfect hattrick (1 goal from both feet and head). a forward can easily get a 10/10 from me if one can score the perfect hattrick. The only other one who ive seen done this that i can remember is van nistelrooy. to score the perfect hattrick is the most difficult challenge a forward can attempt to do after all.

Last edited by Turok_TTZ on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : why was quoted text quoted twice?)

First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 on Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:49 pm

we are all chad Proud

First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kebab on Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Creativity of the thread title Laughing