Freeza
izzy
halamadrid2
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Malaga vs Real Madrid - Page 3 Empty Re: Malaga vs Real Madrid

Post by Doc Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:18 pm

First off, I think it's time for Tito to finally have an avatar. Make it happen Tito...

Secondly, I highly doubt Bale is overlooking Benzema because of some twisted egotistic logic that Chad thinks Bale has. Honestly think he just is making crappy decisions and general poor thinking. Going by that logic, he probably doesn't like our RB's either considering he isn't providing any defensive cover for either of them. Everyone is of the agreement that Bale is simply having a poor season so far.

If any RM fans says Bale is having a good season because he scores or assist then it probably isn't on this forum.

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Doc wrote:First off, I think it's time for Tito to finally have an avatar. Make it happen Tito...

This x 1000000

Been a year brah. You are one of us now hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm

smh when was the last time bale created a clear cut chance for anybody not cr?

bale isn't creating shit for anybody else, i have nothing to gain from bashing him, im pointing out what he is clearly been doing, cause if i don't say it, everyone gonna wait till he does something "bale has always been good" bs, you guys are so full of it, discussion footy with you all is a waste of time, its always popularity contest instead of what going on in the game

@doc why did bale bulk in the summer to be a better teammate or try to solo teams more? its clear as day to see what bale is up too, look from the super cup till now he always bypasses the cf, to pass to cr mainly and i want to know why? also why when he isn't passing to cr, he is shooting and dribbling out of bounds, again you all sit around watching certain players be awful, but its cool for some reason, but earlier in the season benzema couldn't move without being criticized smh
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:03 am

You probably need to email Carlo as to why Bale bulked up as I have no solid idea why he decided to add more muscle mass. Also, I personally don't doubt your information Chad w.r.t Bale passing to Ronaldo over Benzema. I just doubt your reasoning behind it. I don't think it's anything nefarious as you feel since Carlo would have nipped that crap in the bud.

And what professional player does that sort of nonsense? And isn't the monicker BBC as in Bale-Benzema-Cristiano? Wouldn't passing to Benzema be as highlight worthy as passing to Cristiano?

As for Benzema himself, by now you and whoever else is infatuated by the Frenchman should realise is that they are people who simply do not like Benzema. They acknowledge his enormous talent but any bad game and they'll have no issues going at him.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:19 am

I think that everyone on the team looks for Ronaldo first and then drop off to secondary choices... so unless you're in the line of vision to Ronaldo and they see you while looking for him, you're not going to get the pass. Just how it is. It's not just Bale.

It happens with Ibra at PSG too so it's not unique.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3