McAgger
M99
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dante
RealGunner
26 posters

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:30 am

I don't know about the other cities in our country, but in our capital the one which I'm closest to, is a total rip-off ffs

It's licensed under SA's Ster Kinekor but they choose the best ones for their theatres and cinemas, the pos's. Push the crap ones to us. Sad

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread

Post by RedOranje Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:06 am

Freeza wrote:Ant-Man gets nod of approval after a horrible trailer without tone, because of a Marvel logo, despite having more trouble than F4 and a director that's never done a good serious movie. But a director who already directed a really good superhero movie doesn't get any benefit of the doubt, because the studio made bad movies a decade ago?

Really thought that teaser trailer was great, it showed off the tone really well, showed an amazing look.

Way to ignore any and all context and actual content from the posts discussing the topics.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:23 pm

The problem I have with the FF trailer is that it looks like they are trying to make FF into a dark and gritty film. If someone doesn't know about FF, they would think it's some generic sci-fi film where the world is about to end.

FF are nowhere near dark. Hope the trailer is a deception.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:33 pm

If people liked Fantastic Four, wouldn't they buy the comics and read it? Can't imagine anyone around 12 years have read anything related to FF. Personally I love a somewhat realistic approach, none of my favourite superhero movies has been comedies other than Guardians. X-men films are dark, Cap2 was dark, Dark Knight trilogy dark. There will prob be some humour in it, like there is in all other movies. But they have to adapt some source material to fit in a movie universe.

All in all I'm glad they aren't turning this into a cartoon once again. Didn't they also change fantastic four in the 2 other movies? Pretty sure Dr. Doom don't have electrical powers.

Also Latveria confirmed I think.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:39 am

So Spider-man is in the MCU now Proud

Finally.

http://www.thewrap.com/spider-man-to-appear-in-upcoming-marvel-cinematic-universe-film/
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:44 am

So Spidey possibly in Civil War? Shocked

Hyped to the max right now.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:29 am

Spiderman July 27th 2017

4 films have been pushed back.

Thor: Ragnarok will hit cinemas on November 3, 2017 as opposed to July 28, 2017. Black Panther has been moved from November 3, 2017 to July 6, 2018, and Captain Marvel moved from July 6, 2018 to to November 2, 2018. Inhumans is now scheduled for July 12, 2019, bumped back from November 2, 2018. The previously announced dates for Marvel’s “Avengers: Infinity War Part 1” and “Avengers: Infinity War Part 2” on May 4, 2018 and May 3, 2019, respectively, remain unchanged.

Weird that they are releasing Inhumans after Infinity War 2 Neutral
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:12 am

Marvel isn't paying a dime to Sony for the rights to use Spidey. But the studio won’t receive a cut of the earnings for any of Sony’s Spider-Man films, and Sony won’t get a cut of the Marvel films that feature Spider-Man. (Marvel also controls the merchandising rights to Spidey.)

Disney/Marvel reportedly had previously offered Sony "billions" to buy back the character.

Spider-Man - Spidey Likely in Captain America: Civil War -

Marvel is instead essentially leasing the rights from Sony. Sony gets a (hopefully) revitalized Spider-Man thanks to Marvel, while Marvel gets to use one of their most iconic characters.

The new Spidey will first appear in a Marvel movie (reportedly Captain America: Civil War) before getting his own stand-alone film from Sony on July 28, 2017. MCU characters could also appear in the new Spider-Man films.

Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige will not be compensated for producing Sony's 2017 Spider-Man film.

Sony will have final say over casting for the new Spider-Man, and is said to be looking for an actor much younger than Andrew Garfield, who is 31. Sony is looking to go back to "Spidey’s roots and put the character back in high school."

Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2 director Marc Webb won't be back.

Amazing Spidey producers Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach have been bumped down to executive producers with "no real say" in the creative direction of the character moving forward. Arad was a key player with both Marvel and Spider-Man for many years, and was a sort of proto-Kevin Feige as Marvel became increasingly immersed in the world of film and TV beginning in the late 1990s.

One source claims this could be the first step towards a larger plan to reacquire Spider-Man by Marvel, while another speculates that Disney is angling to acquire Sony Pictures entirely if it goes on the market.

The Sony Spider-Man spin-offs, for the moment, are still in the works. This includes Sinister Six, Venom and the female Spidey characters film that we've previously heard about. The Amazing Spider-Man 3 is obviously dead, and "while Marvel’s Feige is involved with Sony’s new Spider-Man films, he currently is not expected to be creatively involved with the spinoffs."
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:17 am

Logan Lerman must be a huge favourite so snatch that role.

This news could've come two months earlier and I would've nailed that prediction of Tye Sheridan imo.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:27 am

Kodi Smit-McPhee (Dawn of The Planet of The Apes, The Road, Let Me In) Has been cast as Nightcrawler in X-men apocalypse

ffs, Nightcrawler is back Proud One of my top 3 x-men characters.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:36 pm

His is definitely Azazel's son but the question is will Mystique be his mom hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:52 pm

If Logan Lerman doesn't casted as Spidey I'm not gonna watch any more superhero movies :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:44 pm

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 8 B-RAWTjCcAAF81b

So what's everyone's opinions on Momoa's Aquaman look?
Personally I love it, can't see blonde hair transitioning well onto live-action, as I've seen my fair share on blonde douches in Denmark.

RG would like a blonde guy hmm I could play it tbh, just need a bit brighter beard.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:59 pm

I don't even know how Aquaman is supposed to look so that looks great for me.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:14 pm

Re Spiderman

I was hyped for days when the announcement happened. Probably the best news in the comic world in years. I just hope Marvel treat him better than Sony did. And they need to make him one of the main man and not a sideman. He is on par with the likes of Captain America, Thor etc if not better.

IF MCU characters can appear in future Spiderman films, then a Spiderman-Cap America film has to be done. They are amazing together and have the utmost respect for each other. That needs to be on film.

Followed by Spiderman and Daredevil.

Re Aquaman

Would have preferred him to be blonde but Jason Mamoa is a badass mofo. He can go with black.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:17 pm

I kind of wish as it gets closer to Avengers Infinity wars, they decide to add Spidey into the mix.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:12 pm

Don't call me James wrote:I kind of wish as it gets closer to Avengers Infinity wars, they decide to add Spidey into the mix.

Spiderman will debut in Captain America Civil War, have his own movie in 2017 and will definitely be in Infinity War. On Aquaman, I am loving the look. It is a lot like the New 52 minus the blonde hair.

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 8 Header

Don't care about hair color. Barry Allen is supposed to be blonde and neither of Grant Gustin or Ezra Miller is blonde. Hardly affected anything.

And since Marvel/Sony is taking Spidey back to high school again, does that mean Uncle Ben will die again? Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:15 pm

I heard that they will be focussing on his first year as spiderman so that will be post uncle ben yet still a teenager.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Comic Civil War Spoiler:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Spoiler:

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:51 pm

Freeza wrote:The Official Comicbook Movies Thread - Page 8 B-RAWTjCcAAF81b

So what's everyone's opinions on Momoa's Aquaman look?
Personally I love it, can't see blonde hair transitioning well onto live-action, as I've seen my fair share on blonde douches in Denmark.

RG would like a blonde guy hmm I could play it tbh, just need a bit brighter beard.

Is that main man Khal Drogo from GoT??? Shocked :bow:

MUST WATCH AQUAMAN FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:20 am

So they're going with 90s Aquaman then. Let's hope that trend doesn't carry through the entire movie...
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:59 pm

looks like he has bird shit on his hair

still feels incredibly badass though
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 am

Ben Hardy is set to join X-Men Apocalypse in ‘key role’

who
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:17 am

Angel
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:23 am

no i meant who the f is that actor Laughing
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 43 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 43  Next