S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Katy Perry wrote:Juventus bought the second half of Rugani for 4M and loaned him to Empoli untill the end of the season.
He's the best young CB in Italy alongside Romagnoli and is already in the NT. Perfect replacement for Barzagli.

Really? What is the source Katy? BTW, when are you coming to UK? I wanna see you ROARRRR!!!!

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Can anyone please, please, please, please exaplain to me why we are getting sturaro back???
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:19 pm

You were looking for an AM, but given Sneijder and Mkhi's transfer failures you decided to stick with Pereyra and Vidal for that position and bring a CM instead.
Genoa is going to need him for their match against Fiorentina because they have injuries/suspensions so he'll join after that.

Brown joined Sampdoria on loan with an option to buy.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Well, I rarely get hyped with rumours but.. we gotta do this in the summer!!!

http://football-italia.net/61889/jackson-martinez-wants-serie

Jackson Martinez “has his heart set on Serie A” with “Napoli, Roma, Milan or Juventus” top of his list, said the Porto striker’s agent.

The Colombia international has been linked with Liverpool and Tottenham recently, but representative Henrique Pompeo insists there’s only one League he wants to join.

“His desire is clear: he wants to play in Serie A. He has his heart set on Italy and if he were to leave Porto then Serie A would be his first choice,” the agent told AreaNapoli.it.

“It is very unlikely Porto would let him leave in January, because they still need him for the Champions League and to chase Benfica in the table, so consequently Martinez will only move at the end of the season.

“He’d be happy at Napoli because we are talking about a very special club, but he’d be happy with Roma, Milan or Juventus too. They are all great teams.”

Martinez has been linked with a Serie A switch before, but the buy-out clause on his Porto contract is €35m.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:10 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Katy Perry wrote:Juventus bought the second half of Rugani for 4M and loaned him to Empoli untill the end of the season.
He's the best young CB in Italy alongside Romagnoli and is already in the NT. Perfect replacement for Barzagli.

Really? What is the source Katy? BTW, when are you coming to UK? I wanna see you ROARRRR!!!!

GDM , SKY

I forgot to paste it :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:13 pm

Ya I heard about us buying Rugani and loaning him back. I also think we loaned Matiello to Chievo. Jackson Martinez is 28, I think that's a bit old for a player that might cost 35 million. I'd look for another striker that's younger and equally good/better. @Devi, I meant to ask who do you think Valencia want, Benteke?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:16 pm

35mil is his buyout price, obviously it is way too high. It's really negotiable imo, especially considering the fact that he wants to leave. Still got a few good years ahead of him.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:22 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya I heard about us buying Rugani and loaning him back. I also think we loaned Matiello to Chievo. Jackson Martinez is 28, I think that's a bit old for a player that might cost 35 million. I'd look for another striker that's younger and equally good/better. @Devi, I meant to ask who do you think Valencia want, Benteke?

No no they want Llorente quite some time now.

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 pm

dronte wrote:35mil is his buyout price, obviously it is way too high. It's really negotiable imo, especially considering the fact that he wants to leave. Still got a few good years ahead of him.

This summer is make it or break it, if we don't invest in him or player similar to him we can kiss goodbye to the scudetto and UCL that's the truth we should and must be able as 3-4 times champions to invest 35 million euros. IF we sell Pogba I can see this happening but I bet we'll go after Falcao or Cavani those are Nedved's and Marotta's fetish.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:38 pm

No for Falcao... Falcao is doing nothing in UTD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:40 pm

I'd rather wo go after younger strikers. Like a 26 year old or younger.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:41 pm

I know Falcaos struggling but he's had an horrible injury that kept him out for one year and made him miss the WC and it's always hard to recover from that. A fit Falcao is better than Tevez, Higuain and every other striker in the serie A for sure, he's a beast.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:21 pm

I have a feeling we might bring back Zaza this summer but I would rather not because of the fact that I want us to sign a WC striker. If we can sell Llorente and get Lacazette to partner Tevez, then we can maybe bring Zaza back in 2016 and by then Tevez might go to Boca Juniors. Then we'll have Lacazette and Zaza together. I also think we should go after Reus this summer or Firmino. The thing is though, I would like to play a 4-3-3 sooner or later, but Idk how it would work. Lacazette isn't the only striker we can go after though. If anything we can go after wingers and just have 2 strikers on the team.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:28 pm

Just saying, this is how are team could look in the future (if Pogba stays).

Morata
Coman-Pereyra-Berardi
Pogba-Sturaro
Matiello (or young LB)-Rugani-Romagna-Matiello (or young RB)
Leali

This team can change depending on who we buy and sell. I'm also talking about a team that is 23 and under.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:12 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Just saying, this is how are team could look in the future (if Pogba stays).

Morata
Coman-Pereyra-Berardi
Pogba-Sturaro
Matiello (or young LB)-Rugani-Romagna-Matiello (or young RB)
Leali

This team can change depending on who we buy and sell. I'm also talking about a team that is 23 and under.

Pogba is on loan to us for this year and the next one... It is the truth man, don't keep dreaming that he will play for us.

@Devi: If Pogba was 28 years old, I would consider selling him. I would rather sell vidal with 50m now than loose pogba... Vidal is one of my favorite players alongside CM8....
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:14 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Ya I heard about us buying Rugani and loaning him back. I also think we loaned Matiello to Chievo. Jackson Martinez is 28, I think that's a bit old for a player that might cost 35 million. I'd look for another striker that's younger and equally good/better. @Devi, I meant to ask who do you think Valencia want, Benteke?

a 28 yr old Martinez is better than Groot leading our line again next season
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:15 pm

hopefully we can pick up Falcao next season (still think he's got it)
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Lol, no way. The option for utd to buy him is something like 50m.... Lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:50 pm

salmano9 wrote:Lol, no way. The option for utd to buy him is something like 50m.... Lol

Nah with the kind of show he's put in recent games and tbh I don't think its his fault his price an only go down, plus he doesn't want to go back to Monaco
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Osvaldo is back.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Not yet, but almost Smile
Giampaolo Pazzini's apparent demands for a longer contract may undermine a Juventus move, leaving Inter's Dani Osvaldo in favour.

With Sebastian Giovinco potentially inches away from an early departure to Toronto, the most likely candidates for his replacement are seen as Osvaldo and Pazzini.

This is reiterated today in reports, but with the likes of Tuttosport suggesting that Pazzini’s demands are proving less favourable.

Where it is understood that Osvaldo would be able to arrive on a six-month loan from Southampton, the Milan forward is reportedly pushing for any deal to go beyond that period by at least one more season.

This request is seen to make his candidacy less likely than rival Osvaldo’s, whom Fcinternews.it is touting as the hot favourite in the race.

Tomorrow's summit between Inter and the oriundo's intermediaries may bring matters closer to a conclusion.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:28 pm

Luca Marrone’s loan move from Juventus to Cordoba appears to have fallen through, after the player reportedly fails a medical.

The midfielder travelled out to Spain to complete formalities on a six-month temporary switch, apparently choosing the chance to try La Liga over interest from a number of other sides.

However, he is reported this evening to be heading back to Turin having failed medical examinations with the Spaniards.

Reports are that Cordoba picked up that the 24-year-old is suffered with a hamstring injury.

TuttoJuve speculate this and suggest the issue may see Marrone once more go under the knife.
===
Poor guy. Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Lol, Gianluca Di Marzio: "Osvaldo has chosen Juventus"

It was reported that he wanted to go to Milan... This glory hunter! LOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Why do teams still want him? Why do Juve want him?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:17 am

Katy Perry wrote:Why do teams still want him? Why do Juve want him?

Lol, because we want to kick seba out and get a replacement.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:43 am

Katy Perry wrote:Why do teams still want him? Why do Juve want him?

He ain't a bad striker only his mental problems stopped him in his career and in Juve he never had him. In this formation he can offer more than Llorente and I would take him. After all he had like 4 goals for us IF I rmeember good in all competitions wiki says 1 but I swear they were four.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next