S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:50 pm

salmano9 wrote:Lol, no way. The option for utd to buy him is something like 50m.... Lol

Nah with the kind of show he's put in recent games and tbh I don't think its his fault his price an only go down, plus he doesn't want to go back to Monaco

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 15 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Robespierre Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:38 pm

Osvaldo is back.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:26 pm

Not yet, but almost Smile
Giampaolo Pazzini's apparent demands for a longer contract may undermine a Juventus move, leaving Inter's Dani Osvaldo in favour.

With Sebastian Giovinco potentially inches away from an early departure to Toronto, the most likely candidates for his replacement are seen as Osvaldo and Pazzini.

This is reiterated today in reports, but with the likes of Tuttosport suggesting that Pazzini’s demands are proving less favourable.

Where it is understood that Osvaldo would be able to arrive on a six-month loan from Southampton, the Milan forward is reportedly pushing for any deal to go beyond that period by at least one more season.

This request is seen to make his candidacy less likely than rival Osvaldo’s, whom Fcinternews.it is touting as the hot favourite in the race.

Tomorrow's summit between Inter and the oriundo's intermediaries may bring matters closer to a conclusion.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:28 pm

Luca Marrone’s loan move from Juventus to Cordoba appears to have fallen through, after the player reportedly fails a medical.

The midfielder travelled out to Spain to complete formalities on a six-month temporary switch, apparently choosing the chance to try La Liga over interest from a number of other sides.

However, he is reported this evening to be heading back to Turin having failed medical examinations with the Spaniards.

Reports are that Cordoba picked up that the 24-year-old is suffered with a hamstring injury.

TuttoJuve speculate this and suggest the issue may see Marrone once more go under the knife.
===
Poor guy. Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:38 pm

Lol, Gianluca Di Marzio: "Osvaldo has chosen Juventus"

It was reported that he wanted to go to Milan... This glory hunter! LOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:46 pm

Why do teams still want him? Why do Juve want him?
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:17 am

Katy Perry wrote:Why do teams still want him? Why do Juve want him?

Lol, because we want to kick seba out and get a replacement.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:43 am

Katy Perry wrote:Why do teams still want him? Why do Juve want him?

He ain't a bad striker only his mental problems stopped him in his career and in Juve he never had him. In this formation he can offer more than Llorente and I would take him. After all he had like 4 goals for us IF I rmeember good in all competitions wiki says 1 but I swear they were four.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 am

salmano9 wrote:Lol, Gianluca Di Marzio: "Osvaldo has chosen Juventus"

Nope even GDM reported he is refusing everyone for Juve, he felt like home here and everyone loves him. He even said he will take no 94 for the goal he scored against roma.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:13 am

The thing is, I don't want Osvaldo to be a permanent transfer unless he somehow shines. I'm not saying Jackson Martinez is bad, but he's getting a bit old and I would rather we look for a young striker/forward. Falcao isn't bad either, I actually think he's sick. It seems like people forget that he was on of the best, if not the best striker 2 seasons ago (I think), but the problem is he's getting old. Still, for a good price I'll take him. Same with Cavani, if it's a good price, (not 35-40+) then I'll probably take him. But like I said, I think we should look for a young and good striker/attacker this summer, along with an attacking midfielder and/or a winger (wingers are considered attackers, so I already mentioned that kind of).
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:24 am

Osvaldo,

and this is where I have the license to Marotta rage, but I shall not, this serves us better on 60% of Marotta transfers:

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 15 IDuECIc3JZg5E
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:02 pm

bye bye Gio, GDM just reported he will leave us now in January.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Osvaldo won't matter! I don't think that anyone arriving now is going to break the Tevez Morata partnership! Anyway who cares if it's Pazzini or Osvaldo, they are there to make up the numbers and they can't do worse than Llorente! I hope its not Zaza coz for me he's a wasteman and small club player, don't want taking minutes from Morata and slowing his growth!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:58 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Lol, Gianluca Di Marzio: "Osvaldo has chosen Juventus"

Nope even GDM reported he is refusing everyone for Juve, he felt like home here and everyone loves him. He even said he will take no 94 for the goal he scored against roma.

Very Happy Great, now gio out Very Happy Guys, Ossiii is just a temporary transfer. And if it will be permanent, we wont take him for more than 5m lol...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:59 pm

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:Osvaldo,

and this is where I have the license to Marotta rage, but I shall not, this serves us better on 60% of Marotta transfers:

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 15 IDuECIc3JZg5E

Lol why rage, its not like he will be one for the future, just something temporary to replace seba
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:07 pm

Agreement reached, lacks only the signature. The Juventus moves first of all, being able to take - for June and parameter zero - Norberto Murara Neto , goalkeeper of Fiorentina . The Bianconeri would push for an immediate transfer, but the agreement seems far away. We will then have to wait six months, then between Neto and Juve will be true love.
===
Good move IMO, good keeper, always admired him Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:50 pm

4th or 5th choice striker, Osvaldo is probably our best option out there (who else, really? he is a class above Pazzo, Boriello and co.)

Just don't sign him permamently Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:04 am

Gianluca Di Marzio: "Inter seeks compensation for the loan to Juventus Osvaldo"

500.000 euros, back up option is Matri
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:27 am

It is quite scary to think next season we will spend 30 million to buy half of berardi and zaza's contracts.. that is the fee right their for a firmino is isco. is anyone else not convinced of berardi or is it just me?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:45 am

marottalad wrote:It is quite scary to think next season we will spend 30 million to buy half of berardi and zaza's contracts.. that is the fee right their for a firmino is isco. is anyone else not convinced of berardi or is it just me?

Maybe Firmino, but I think Isco would cost more. Also, I kind of agree with the fact that we shouldn't spend money on Zaza and Berardi yet, unless they explode this season. I would rather we sign young and proven talents.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:22 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
marottalad wrote:It is quite scary to think next season we will spend 30 million to buy half of berardi and zaza's contracts.. that is the fee right their for a firmino is isco. is anyone else not convinced of berardi or is it just me?

Maybe Firmino, but I think Isco would cost more. Also, I kind of agree with the fact that we shouldn't spend money on Zaza and Berardi yet, unless they explode this season. I would rather we sign young and proven talents.

Pereyra, berardi and zaza will cost COMBINED 45 MILLION that is firmino fee plus maybe a quality left back.. i would rather not sign them and save the money and buy quality not quantity..... but hey..." no italian teams can sign quality anymore and it's too hard " so lets waste 45 million on potential and bench fodder.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:24 am

Zaza is fully owned by Sassaulo now, so it is his whole price (a buy back option), we sold our half last summer. Problem is we either buy him back this summer or never, if I recall well this buy back option only lasts a year. Not a good idea to buy imo even though I really like him.

Berardi shouldn't be bought back yet either. He is a great talent, but extremely inconsistent. Needs to develop more, although I think he could well adapt to our team, it's not the same to play in Sassaulo or at Juve Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:29 am

dronte wrote:Zaza is fully owned by Sassaulo now, so it is his whole price (a buy back option), we sold our half last summer. Problem is we either buy him back this summer or never, if I recall well this buy back option only lasts a year. Not a good idea to buy imo even though I really like him.

Berardi shouldn't be bought back yet either. He is a great talent, but extremely inconsistent. Needs to develop more, although I think he could well adapt to our team, it's not the same to play in Sassaulo or at Juve Very Happy

Thank god we have no obligation to buy zaza because that is a marotta signing if i have ever seen one. Italian, medium priced and overrated. Berardi is a decent player but he doesn't seem to have that X factor a lot of forwards and wingers have and this is what this team is missing.

Pereyra for 15 mil is ok..... but i think we can invest the money better unless we have some sort of contractual agreement that we MUST sign him.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:00 pm

good old Beppe will claim we don't have money and cannot compete but will happily spend it on scrubs :facepalm:

anyways we should get just Berrardi and let Zaza rot wherever he wants, he won't be a top striker on planet earth anyways, we will lose nothing.......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:59 pm

We brought back De Ceglie and he's called up for the game against Udinese.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:04 pm

Preziosi has just said now on Sky Italy Alessandro Matri will be back to Juve
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next