S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 am

Yeah, I agree with you. All we can do is hope for Dybala. I really wish that we sign another player like vidal for 10m and can take us to the next level.

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 27 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:50 am

'Zaza might not leave Sassuolo'
By Football Italia staff

Sassuolo President Giorgio Squinzi said Simone Zaza “won’t necessarily” go to Juventus or anywhere else.

The striker is hot property on the transfer market, linked with the likes of Tottenham and Liverpool, while Juve already have an option on him.

“Zaza won’t necessarily leave Sassuolo. Juve have an option on him for a specific sum. We are here waiting to see what happens,” declared Squinzi.

He was also asked about the reported interest from Milan, Napoli, Fiorentinaand Sampdoria for Coach Eusebio Di Francesco.

“Di Francesco has a contract for another year with us. I even read that Milan want him, but nobody has asked me about him.”
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:47 am

Cavani + verrati + 20m for pogba! Amazing deal tbh! We got a pogba replacement, a tevez replacement and 20m to spend on a CAM or winger! I would take it any day.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:24 pm

salmano9 wrote:Cavani + verrati + 20m for pogba! Amazing deal tbh! We got a pogba replacement, a tevez replacement and 20m to spend on a CAM or winger! I would take it any day.

Now let's get back to the real world Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:43 am

Juve target Witsel or Oscar

Juventus are planning summer swoops for Chelsea star Oscar or Zenit midfielder Axel Witsel.

If the Bianconeri get past Monaco to reach the Champions League semi-finals, it’ll mean a hefty windfall for the club coffers as well as a boost in terms of international prestige.

According to today’s edition of Tuttosport, Juve are turning their sights on Chelsea talent Oscar, sending scouts to view him in Thursday’s friendly between France and Brazil.

On paper it is an extremely difficult mission for the 23-year-old, even if he doesn’t get as much playing time under Jose Mourinho as he’d like.

A far more likely option is Witsel, currently plying his trade in Russia with Zenit St Petersburg.

Belgian papers suggest Witsel is pushing to move on, although Zenit want to slap a €40m price-tag on the midfielder.

Juve would be prepared to pay up to €20m for the 26-year-old.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Sassuolo: 'Spurs asked for Zaza'

Sassuolo confirm “there is concrete interest from a Premier League club” for Simone Zaza, most likely Tottenham.

The Italy striker is expected to start this evening’s Euro 2016 qualifier against Bulgaria in Sofia.

“There is a concrete manifestation of interest from an English Premier League club for Zaza,” Sassuolo President Giorgio Squinzi told news agency ANSA.

“It is strong interest, though we haven’t discussed financial terms yet.”

There had already been reports of Tottenham tracking Zaza, so it is likely to be Spurs who have approached Sassuolo.

Juventus have an option to sign Zaza, but if they do not take it up, then Sassuolo could sell to another club.

The 23-year-old forward has scored eight goals and provided two assists in 22 Serie A games this season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:49 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Cavani + verrati + 20m for pogba! Amazing deal tbh! We got a pogba replacement, a tevez replacement and 20m to spend on a CAM or winger! I would take it any day.

Now let's get back to the real world Smile

Hahahahahaha it could happen if pig were freakin desperate lol! Espsecially that now they received a warning/fine from uefa last summer. Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:51 pm

Btw, reports say dybala prefers to stay in Italy, so juve would be his prime destination.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:05 pm

Palermo: 'Dybala will leave'

Palermo director Dario Baccin confirms Paulo Dybala “rejected all our proposals, so he will certainly leave.”

The 21-year-old Argentine has been repeatedly linked with the likes of Juventus, Arsenal, Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain.

The price-tag is thought to be in the region of €40m and there are reports Dybala would prefer to stay in Serie A rather than go to the Premier League, so Juventus seem to have the upper hand.

“He has rejected all our proposals for a contract renewal, so at this stage it’s safe to say he will certainly leave,” director of sport Baccin told the Corriere dello Sport.

“It’s a different issue when it comes to Franco Vazquez. He does want to stay with us and will remain, unless offers come in that we cannot refuse.

“The idea is to help him improve even more and let him grow without pressure.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:05 am

Palermo: creating problems with players to force them out and gain the $$$$
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:49 am

Juventus in for Witsel?

It’s reported that Juventus sent scouts to watch Axel Witsel in Belgium’s Euro 2016 qualifying win over Cyprus on Saturday.

The 26-year-old plays his club football for Zenit St Petersburg in Russia, and is contracted until 2017.

However, Calciomercato reports that the Bianconeri are monitoring the player closely, seeing him as a replacement should Arturo Vidal or Paul Pogba leave this summer.

The website believes that Witsel would be willing to move to the Turin giants, but convincing his club to sell may be more of a challenge.

The Belgian was recruited alongside Hulk for a combined outlay of €80m, and with two years remaining on his contract, Zenit are unlikely to sell unless for a profit.

In addition, Witsel earns a reported €3m per season, and any similar terms make him one of the Bianconeri’s highest earners.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:50 am

Roma challenge Juventus for Neto?

It’s reported that Roma could rival Juventus for the signature of Fiorentina’s Norberto Neto.

The Brazilian goalkeeper has already decided to leave the Viola at the end of the season, with the Bianconeri his expected destination.

However, after Selecao CT Dunga warned that he would be an understudy to Gigi Buffon, Leggo believes Roma are also in the hunt.

The Giallorossi would be able to offer far more playing time for the 25-year-old, with 38-year-old Morgan De Sanctis coming to the end of his career.

Neto has recently been reinstated in the Fiorentina team, and has put in a string of impressive performances.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:51 am

Dunga: ‘Neto, don’t go to Juventus’

Brazil CT Dunga has urged Fiorentina goalkeeper Norberto Neto not to join Juventus - ‘a young talent has to play’.

The 25-year-old is leaving the Viola at the end of the season when his contract expires, with rumours he has a gentleman’s agreement with the Bianconeri.

Neto has represented Brazil at Under-23 level, and the Coach of the senior team warns against challenging Gianluigi Buffon for a spot at Juventus.

“Neto has shown great personality to get back into the [Fiorentina] team after the contract controversy,” Dunga told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Good players always react well.

“Will he go to Juve? A young goalkeeper going to challenge Buffon doesn’t seem like a good idea. I can’t imagine Gigi on the bench and Neto in his place.

“Buffon is still hungry. A young talent has to play, not wait.”

The former defender also gave his assessment of Juventus, and believes they can get to the Champions League final.

“Italian football is going through a period of transition, but it can get back to the top.

“Juve can get to the final of the Champions League, a team which wins four Scudetti in a row [three confirmed, and a 14-point lead this season] can overcome any obstacle”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:41 am

He is actually right btw... The only time we should sign someone is when buffon retires. We can't ruin a talented goalie in the bench.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:13 pm

Zamparini: ’Juventus, hurry for Dybala’
By Football Italia staff

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini confirms he’s in talks with Juventus for Paulo Dybala, but says they must hurry.

The Bianconeri are believed to be the Argentinian forward’s preferred destination, though Zamparini is likely to play hardball over his €40m asking price.

“I’ve received concrete offers for Dybala,” the Rosanero patron revealed in an interview with Gr Parlamento.

“I was offered €30m by two clubs, but I said that I want €40m. I even got [an offer] for [Franco] Vazquez and Dybala together.

“Juventus? Yes, they could take him [Dybala]. I’m in contact with [Juventus general manager Giuseppe] Marotta, I know they’re interested, but they must hurry, there are other teams after him.

“After Easter I’ll meet Dybala’s agent who is working hard for the lad’s future. Will he remain in Italy? It’s 50-50 at the moment.

“Napoli? [President Aurelio] De Laurentiis wants him, but I’ve told him not to think of another deal like [Edinson] Cavani [€17m], this time he’ll have to break the bank.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 pm

Zamp: ’Arsenal, Juventus in for Dybala’

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini says the fight for Paulo Dybala is between Juventus and English side Arsenal.

The outspoken patron had already confirmed that he was in negotiations with the Bianconeri, and has expanded on those comments, saying the Gunners are in the running too.

“Juventus and Arsenal have already made offers,” Zamparini told Radio Marte.

“[Pierpaolo] Triulzi, the lad’s agent will be in Italy on Friday. I’m asking for more than €40m.

Dybala would prefer to stay in Italy, but the British team Arsenal are the first choice of the lad because of the way Wenger’s team plays.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:40 pm

Juventus negotiate for Dzeko?

It’s reported that Juventus are in negotiations with Manchester City to try and bring Edin Dzeko to Turin.

Has struggled to hold down a first team place since joining the English side in 2011, with 55 of his 128 Premier League appearances coming from the bench.

The Bosnian international has nonetheless scored 50 goals in the League, and Calciomercato reports that Juventus are interested in his signature.

The website believes that the Bianconeri are increasingly resigned to Carlos Tevez leaving a year early to join Boca Juniors, while Fernando Llorente will be sold this summer.

The Spaniard arrived on a free transfer before last season, but has struggled this season and could be sold while the club is still likely to make a large profit.

Calciomercato reports that the Old Lady’s general manager Giuseppe Marotta met with officials from Manchester City at a conference of the European Club Association, and Dzeko was discussed.

It is not yet clear whether or not the 29-year-old will be allowed to leave, but the site is sure that he is on the Juventus shortlist alongside Edinson Cavani and Falcao.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:20 pm

Please no for dzeko...

Seriously who would pay 40m euros for dybala?!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:54 pm

salmano9 wrote:Please no for dzeko...

If Tevez leaves this summer than it may be us

It seems like that we are interested in two strikers.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Please no for dzeko...

If Tevez leaves this summer than it may be us

It seems like that we are interested in two strikers.

I think one only, but there are many reports and rumours out there.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:37 pm

I wouldn't pay 40 million, I think that's too much. Maximum 30 million.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:I wouldn't pay 40 million, I think that's too much. Maximum 30 million.

No more than 20 but hey its Zamparini. For 40 million we can buy proven player
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:I wouldn't pay 40 million, I think that's too much. Maximum 30 million.

For 40 million, we can buy Oscar and sneijder
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu Apr 02, 2015 2:29 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I would rather pay 30-40 mil for Oscar then Dybala. Simply because if we have the trio of pogba, oscar and morata in the same team that spine will set us up for the next decade and dominate european football!!... back to reality the chances of that happening are like 1 in 100. Also tevez,dybala and morata could work together but would rather oscar,tevez,morata
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:00 am

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

add 10 million and we can buy Isco ffs why settle for Oscar and Sneijder
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:06 am

I'd take Isco or Oscar, they're both young and very talented in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next