S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:07 pm

I don't like Higuain I don't rate him that much

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 30 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
djfawnz wrote:Juventus wants Dybala now so he can get settled at being at a top-tier team. Also, he can learn from Tevez and i think it will do him good to do a Morata-esque integration towards the team. That way, (if) Tevez leaves in 2016, we have a quality replacement.

Considering De Jong and Neto would come for free, I could see Dybala, Mata/Hernanes/Oscar and a wingback joining Juventus. Maybe Juventus would do a sacrifice like selling Llorente and having Matri for another season, something like that.

Although, I would PERSONALLY push for a Llorente + cash swap for Higuain (considering, if Napoli doesnt reach CL, Higuain will surely leave).

Higuain will go in EPL or back in La Liga trust me.

The other moves you proposed are great. Matri is good enough for a bench role or 5th choice striker and he would come for free.

Dat Allegri-Matri love story will never end Very Happy Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:59 am

Sportitalia - Pedullà: "Risk envelopes for Berardi, Juve will not redeem it for 15 million. Dybala operation to 35 million. Buffon sends message to Neto. On the Brazilian news can ..."
04/25/2015 00:15 Editorial TuttoJuve

Alfredo Pedullà made the point on the market of Juventus in the transmission of Sportitalia, "Football & Market": "Yesterday the news emerged between Atletico Madrid and Cavani, but no agreement between Atletico and PSG. And the PSG going to ask Koke, who had already asked last summer and that Atletico did not want to give up. I think that will change many things in Paris. The dealing room of the attackers see Berardi down, because there is no orientation to redeem the 15 million expected. So either find an agreement with the Sassuolo, with which they have a good relationship, or go to envelopes. Cavani is a temptation and Dybala resists. Juve are focused on what to do and will make an important market. Juve not riscatterebbe Berardi for about 15 million and the transaction Dybala is 35 million, then 20 million dance. On Neto there might be a novelty. We talked about the statements of Buffon in The Nation, who said: 'I close in 40 years'. And it is legitimate. It was also a message addressed to Neto because Buffon came these intentions Neto, legitimate, possibly the place to play for Juventus. He refuses the loan and says, 'Okay, I am the vice, then we see what happens'. Juve must store this thing, which is not a simple thing. Juventus reached any agreements with Neto and it is not easy because it still harbors a vice cumbersome, having Storari that would make the third. At the same time Juve would not want to lose him on a free. If Juve and Neto rimangiassero the agreement found, I do not exclude that they can return to other clubs. And between these clubs there could be Inter, because it has not renewed the contract of Handanovic. We are careful then to the final decision of Neto and Juventus in the presence of an agreement already made. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:26 am

Witsel: 'Juve are an option'
By Football Italia staff

Axel Witsel’s father confirms the player will leave Zenit and “Juventus are an option, but we haven’t made any decisions.”

The midfielder has been repeatedly linked with a move to Turin, especially if Paul Pogba were to leave this summer.

“Axel has never regretted his transfer from Benfica to Zenit, but three years in St Petersburg are enough,” Thierry Witsel told hln.be.

“We hope to leave in style with a title in our pockets. For the moment Zenit have an eight-point advantage over second place.

“Juventus? They are an option, but not the only ones. We haven’t made any decisions yet.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:16 pm

Why don't we try and sign Depay? He's young and seems to be a good player. Also, do you guys think Carrasco would be a good signing? I also agree that we should try to sign Kurzawa and maybe Firmino. Kurzawa is young and a good left back.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:52 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Witsel: 'Juve are an option'
By Football Italia staff

Axel Witsel’s father confirms the player will leave Zenit and “Juventus are an option, but we haven’t made any decisions.”

The midfielder has been repeatedly linked with a move to Turin, especially if Paul Pogba were to leave this summer.

“Axel has never regretted his transfer from Benfica to Zenit, but three years in St Petersburg are enough,” Thierry Witsel told hln.be.

“We hope to leave in style with a title in our pockets. For the moment Zenit have an eight-point advantage over second place.

“Juventus? They are an option, but not the only ones. We haven’t made any decisions yet.”

This would be a quality signing! Witsel is a power house and something different to our current players, having him would mean even more quality in the side!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Kurzawa and Darmian are both good options for a LB.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:45 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Kurzawa and Darmian are both good options for a LB.

They are good options but I don't think they are great. We need to buy players that can really take us up a level where these guys are good I think a fit and in form Asamoah is just as good!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:07 pm

inderbaby wrote:

They are good options but I don't think they are great. We need to buy players that can really take us up a level where these guys are good I think a fit and in form Asamoah is just as good!

Kurzawa is one awesome LB.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Kurzawa is one awesome LB.

I didn't really watch lots of their games, but Darmian seems to be pretty good when I do watch him, and I also heard good things about Kurzawa. The only other left backs I can think of are Ricardo Rodriguez, who might be expensive, and Amavi, who I haven't watched enough. I think we should really look at some of Monaco's younger players because I think they have at least four who might interest us, for example, Martial, Ferrera Carrasco, Kondogbia, Kurzawa etc. I think all of them have a good future.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:31 pm

They'd be long term improvements at fullback especially in a 4-3-1-2, fullback improvements are the easiest way to improve the team
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Licht this season is disappointing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:14 pm

His end product was always crap, but he makes up for it with great defending and stamina. This Year, especially in a back 4... not so much

Honestly give me Darmian and Kurzawa over somebody like Cavani any day. We'd improve so much with 2 younger, more balanced fullbacks.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Who would you want Juventus to sign, Darmian or Kurzawa? Also, who do you think will cost more and who will be a bigger possibility?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:03 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Who would you want Juventus to sign, Darmian or Kurzawa? Also, who do you think will cost more and who will be a bigger possibility?

Darmian Darmain Darmian all the way. Darmian 15m max
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:03 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Licht this season is disappointing

Different system I think, but he had his ups and downs though...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:27 am

I just watched some of Kurzawa's highlights on Youtube. He actually seems like a really good player.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:27 am

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:Who would you want Juventus to sign, Darmian or Kurzawa? Also, who do you think will cost more and who will be a bigger possibility?

Darmian Darmain Darmian all the way. Darmian 15m max

Would you only say Darmian because you've seen him play more, or do you actually think he's better?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:03 am

I would personally prefer Kurzawa over Darmian only because I prefer having a left back with a left foot but Darmian is a machine and a right footed Darmian at left back would still be a huge upgrade for Juve either signing would improve us because it means we can have Asamoah play as a centre mid again and he will be like a new signing. I think Witsel is going to be a " pirlo replacement" instead of playing further up the park. I think Juve wanna get a new LB, witsel and dybala that is mere opinion and speculation on my part of course...... If i was marotta i would be putting all my efforts and funds to get Firmino and a left back. Marchisio is good enough in the "pirlo" role
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:00 am

marottalad wrote:I would personally prefer Kurzawa over Darmian only because I prefer having a left back with a left foot but Darmian is a machine and a right footed Darmian at left back would still be a huge upgrade for Juve either signing would improve us because it means we can have Asamoah play as a centre mid again and he will be like a new signing. I think Witsel is going to be a " pirlo replacement" instead of playing further up the park. I think Juve wanna get a new LB, witsel and dybala that is mere opinion and speculation on my part of course...... If i was marotta i would be putting all my efforts and funds to get Firmino and a left back. Marchisio is good enough in the "pirlo" role

Yes, I agree... We should get an AM/CM to replace pirlo, as Marchisio is going to play in Pirlo's position.

@Gigi: I like Darmian very much, that is why. I haven't seen Kurzawa play a lot, so I can't reallt judge him. I liked Abdennour though from Monaco.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:11 am

salmano9 wrote:
marottalad wrote:I would personally prefer Kurzawa over Darmian only because I prefer having a left back with a left foot but Darmian is a machine and a right footed Darmian at left back would still be a huge upgrade for Juve either signing would improve us because it means we can have Asamoah play as a centre mid again and he will be like a new signing. I think Witsel is going to be a " pirlo replacement" instead of playing further up the park. I think Juve wanna get a new LB, witsel and dybala that is mere opinion and speculation on my part of course...... If i was marotta i would be putting all my efforts and funds to get Firmino and a left back. Marchisio is good enough in the "pirlo" role

Yes, I agree... We should get an AM/CM to replace pirlo, as Marchisio is going to play in Pirlo's position.

@Gigi: I like Darmian very much, that is why. I haven't seen Kurzawa play a lot, so I can't reallt judge him. I liked Abdennour though from Monaco.

Ya Abdennour was pretty good. If you want to, go watch a video/videos of Kurzawa on Youtube, he's actually pretty good in my opinion.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:20 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

Ya Abdennour was pretty good. If you want to, go watch a video/videos of Kurzawa on Youtube, he's actually pretty good in my opinion.

I don't like to watch Youtube Videos of players, cuz they make Eljero Elia look like Ronaldo... Smile Well... Lol, maybe later Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:40 am

salmano9 wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:

I don't like to watch Youtube Videos of players, cuz they make Eljero Elia look like Ronaldo... Smile Well... Lol, maybe later Very Happy

Ik, but some of them are actually good videos.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:16 pm

I really hope we can spend big this summer.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:24 pm

15:51 - TOMORROW SHOULD DEPLOY THE CHEERFUL 4-3-1-2 - Juventus is preparing for the match against Fiorentina. Tomorrow, Massimiliano Allegri should 4-3-1-2: in the door there will be Buffon. In defense of the absence of Bonucci holders will Barzagli and Chiellini. In midfield, it's up to Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio. While Pereyra assist Morata and Tevez. While Paul Pogba hopes to be in the field May 13 at the Bernabeu. The hope is to get back the Juventus player available for the second leg of the Champions League.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 30 Empty What will happen this summer?

Post by salmano9 Thu May 07, 2015 11:20 pm

Who will we buy? What changes are we gonna make? We have a much larger budget this year, and given that Pogba and Tevez are staying, what are we going to do?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next