MJ
Raptorgunner
Sina
Chumlum
RealGunner
42 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by MJ Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:Remember reading somewhere in this thread or in the GS that Micah Richards is a free agent this summer

If he can accept relatively low wages and accept a squad role. Then is it worth bringing him in?

Play him where though?

MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Summer Transfer Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:26 pm

CB/RB/LB/DM/ST

hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:48 pm

if we have to ship out Nordveit and soon to be Jenkinson, there is no chance in million years we would bring someone like Micah in.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyarados Garrincha Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:11 am

GoonerJay29 wrote:Speaking as someone who's seen both players on a regular basis:

Krychowiak is a beast defensively but technically he's no better than Flamini or Coquelin. I'm not convinced he's the best fit for us; we've all seen how we lose control of the ball whenever Flamini comes on, and I'd fear something similar occurring with Krychowiak.

Kondogbia has the technical quality and the physicality but I'm not sure DM is his best role. I think he's better as a box-to-box player. Wasn't always the quickest across the ground and in his reactions at Sevilla; don't know if he's improved on that front since his move to Monaco.

Even if Krycho has the technical quality of Coq I wouldn't mind signing him coz personally Coq isn't very shabby technically as you could have probably seen from our games recently. Doesn't do anything fancy and just passes it to the technically superior stars.And personally when you've got players like Sanchez,Ozil,Cazorla etc., I don't think our DM should be very strong technically rather I'd prefer him to be very strong defensively.

But once you dropped in the name of Flamini,you've got a point.If he's as poor as Flamini technically,signing him would definitely result in loss of control in the game.

That said,I'm personally thinking if given the choice of these 3 players to AW,he'd prefer Schneiderlin,Kondogbia & Krycho, with Schneiderlin edging it slightly coz of his PL experience.
Gyarados Garrincha
Gyarados Garrincha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:11 am

More Wilshere-City rumors circulating.

It's a tricky situation, Jack's future. I think most people would want to hang on to him as long as it's feasible, but at the same time, injuries have prevented him from turning into the player most of us hoped/thought he'd be by now, he's not going to bench Cazorla or Ramsey at the moment, and we're slightly overstocked with midfielders who all have at least a bit of a case for regular playing time.

It'd be a gamble. Do we see it as 30m or whatever for a player who may otherwise, sadly, amount to a rotation player for Arsenal? Or 30m for a player who once looked like Arsenal's future captain, and who might still come good in a big way?
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:22 am

Hang on to him is what I would say.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:41 am

I need to find a word stronger than 'disgust' to express what I think about journalism today.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:27 pm

srigooner wrote:I need to find a word stronger than 'disgust' to express what I think about journalism today.

repugnance hmm
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:31 pm

El Gunner wrote:
srigooner wrote:I need to find a word stronger than 'disgust' to express what I think about journalism today.

repugnance hmm

Still being too nice hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:55 pm

If Flamini and Diaby are leaving, I can't see us letting another CM go, especially not Jack to a rival at the top of the table. Not happening.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:34 pm

Don't expect Jack to go, especially not to a direct rival and I'd say no to £30million. Would be furious if the club did it, not that I think we would.

In other news, some weird rumor that we're signing Casillas in the summer according to La Sexta journalist Josep Pedrerol.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:23 pm

It's not a weird rumor, but it's rather odd coming from such a trustworthy journalist.

And also careful on the wording, he said something like Arsenal and Iker are coming together, having discussions, Iker is interested in going to england, etc... he did not say "Arsenal is signing Iker this summer"

We would pay the wages to make it easy if he decided to go.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:It's not a weird rumor, but it's rather odd coming from such a trustworthy journalist.

And also careful on the wording, he said something like Arsenal and Iker are coming together, having discussions, Iker is interested in going to england, etc... he did not say "Arsenal is signing Iker this summer"

We would pay the wages to make it easy if he decided to go.

It's a weird rumor. Even if it's true. It just seems an odd link.

Kike Marin says Arsenal are having 'problems' getting Santi Cazorla to sign a new contract (expires 2018). Suggests Marco Reus' name.

https://twitter.com/Kike_Marin_/status/592960625132830721
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Kike Marin also calls BS on Casillas rumor:

https://twitter.com/Kike_Marin_/status/593098680716140544
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:33 pm

Who is kike marin?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:50 pm

No to Casillas
Yes for Santi out, Reus in. That will give Ozil one season to 100% solidify his place as the 10, if not, then Isco pls. :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:43 pm

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/arsenal-darmian-cash-torino

nothing concrete
but price tag is too good for such player to overlook
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:18 pm

We need another RB?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:07 am

thought he can play LB too?
Monreal is at his peak
but he is close to 30
so we may need New LB sooner or later Razz
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:29 am

If he can then sure. I like him. But thought he was a RB lol.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:49 am

Apparently juliens also said we are interested in Fekir? Strange if true but if Cazorla leaves then Fekir is more than welcome.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:45 pm

For what it's worth (maybe not much) Fekir just publicly stated that he intends to stay at Lyon for now.

http://www.espnfc.us/story/2422616/arsenal-target-nabil-fekir-has-no-plans-to-leave-lyon
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Cech or Lloris?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chumlum Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:27 pm

I'd take Lloris because he's younger, it'd be hilarious to rescue him from Spurs, and he's a player they don't want to have to sell. If that CL transfer clause is true it'd be great. Just have to fight off interest from other clubs.

Cech is quality, and would be cheaper, but the more Chelsea believe he has good seasons left in him, the less likely they'd sell to us anyway.
Chumlum
Chumlum
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 pm

If Lloris is available for a reasonable fee then him but Cech would be great aswell.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Yeah Lloris as well for me
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next