urbaNRoots
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
julias
Lex
76 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:59 pm

Yeah he really does. If he played over 900 minutes and kept his current stats he would be 3rd in the Most Effective Player chart Laughing

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 8 Empty Re: Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:26 pm

He genuinely is playing like he did when he first joined except he doesn't start for some reason and the supporting cast isn't as good.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:50 pm

sportsczy wrote:I love rugby too... although i can't get into club rugby for whatever reason.  I watch the 6 nations cup religiously though as well as any NT test match.  France suck horribly... but i love to watch any game France or not.

There's something pure about rugby that you don't find in any other sport imo.

I think England is the best team in the world right now btw... better than the all blacks.  WC should be a good one later.

Watch Aussie Rules football sports >>>> rugby.......... only time i watch rugby is when 'State of Origin' is on

My boy Kane :bow: hopefully he can keep smashing it
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:04 pm

sportsczy wrote:I love rugby too... although i can't get into club rugby for whatever reason.  I watch the 6 nations cup religiously though as well as any NT test match.  France suck horribly... but i love to watch any game France or not.

There's something pure about rugby that you don't find in any other sport imo.

I think England is the best team in the world right now btw... better than the all blacks. WC should be a good one later.

Let's not try to derail the thread but whatttttttt?????
England Laughing
They're okay and of course they'll do good this year with the added home ground advantage, but the All Blacks are still by some way the best rugby nation. SA not far behind because they have this way of finding ways to grind out results. Australia, Ireland, England and maybe also Wales in the same tier below them.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:42 pm

You haven't watched England recently. They destroyed Wales in the 2nd half to win at Cardiff and Wales are a very good team. In November, they only lost by 3 to the all blacks (24-21), killed Australia (26-17) and only lost by 3 to South Africa (31-28) in test matches.

Very young team that is getting better and better. To me, there's nothing separating them from South Africa and New Zealand other than experience... and they'll get plenty of that in this 6 nations cup.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Kane is nothing special. Lukaku scored 17 goals aged 17 in his debut season at WBA including a famous hattrick against the Champions that year. 3 years later and everyone claims he's shit (this after MoTD and rival fans repeatedly reminded Chelsea how wrong they were for loaning him).
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Was he really 17?
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:03 pm

lol he was 19 going on 20

ffs Gil at least lie about crap that isn't so easy to point out how big a fraud you are
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:23 am

rofl

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:31 am

I remember a 8 year old Rooney scoring a famous goal against Arsenal in his debut season Proud

nobody look it up, it is truth ffs
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:33 am

Is that the match where Rooney played for United when he was 8? Laughing

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:34 am

If yes, then bah gawd what a game that was. I still have nightmares about it. :coffee:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:44 am

Hodgson has pretty much confirmed that Kane will be in his next England squad.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:30 am

Sturidge 2.0? hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:49 am

Andy Carroll 2.0? hmm
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:06 am

I meant Studge in context of NT though hmm

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:06 am

You know, Woy-Studge..... Guess I can spare you the details of that love story? Wink

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:43 pm

B-Mac wrote:lol he was 19 going on 20

I thought maybe he had a fake birth certificate saying he's older than he really is and only Gil knew about it. Like the reverse Freddy Adu.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by junkyard Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:54 pm

Hattrick done at 64min.

:bow:
junkyard
junkyard
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:00 pm

B-Mac wrote:lol he was 19 going on 20

ffs Gil at least lie about crap that isn't so easy to point out how big a fraud you are

How am I just seeing this? He was 19 rather. Thought we loaned him out in his first season at Chelsea.

He's still better than Kane anyway.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:23 pm

PL top scorer at the moment and he dont even plays for a big club...:bow: :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:24 pm

Adit wrote:PL top scorer at the moment and he dont even plays for a big club...:bow: :bow:

what are the big clubs in England? hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:25 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:
Adit wrote:PL top scorer at the moment and he dont even plays for a big club...:bow: :bow:

what are the big clubs in England? hmm

City and Chelsea obviously.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:52 am

Kane is quite impressive, it's true that some players have looked liked him and then turned to be not that good. But did they do it so young (Carroll, Cisee or Michu not) or so spectacularly? He's the only player keeping the pace with Messi and Cristiano in goalscoring... at 21
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:57 am

Didn't realize he's on 29 goals so far Shocked
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:15 pm

Hodgson and Kane celebrate debut England goal

Harry Kane Appreciation Thread A.K.A Soldado's Death Sentence  - Page 8 CBIj4BjUkAEmj_q
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next