El Gunner
Art Morte
Rev
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
28 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:58 pm

Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Everton
Hull City 0 - 3 NUFC

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline - Page 2 Empty Re: The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:00 pm

2-1 :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 pm

The Vindication of Mole. :bow:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Well it was predictable. Crystal Palace's first wins were pretty much the new manager effect boost and now that it's finished and considering what Great Leader Sprucenuce said about Pardew's lack of consistency, Newcastle will prevail in the end.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:28 pm

Alan Pardew 4 - 1 Newcastle United

I just got a little less interested in this thread hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:33 pm

Bore off Hans

League results only :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:30 pm

once Newcastle draws level and threatens to take the lead, I'll have to think of something, either exclude penaldos, or just stop updating the thread altogether hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:07 pm

hmm
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:13 pm

well

Alan Pardew 5 - 1,5 Newcastle United
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:29 pm

Showdown this coming Wednesday :bow:
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:51 pm

I hope you realise I'm never ever going to acknowledge the results in the FA Cup lol.

That said he does have a 3-1.5 lead over his assistant Thumbs up
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Art Morte wrote:The February game between Palace and Newcastle should surely count for more than one point :coffee:

Would be even tastier if it was in Newcastle, but anyway.

I think the direct head to head game will count like this: winner 3 points, draw one each.

Also I just now decided that Pardew will get an extra point for every week (or half week etc , i.e every matchday) Crystal Palace spend ahead of Newcastle in the table, a scenario which is expected to occur in 2 matchdays at the latest, and earliest.

Don't know quite yet how to deal with draws pointswise, thankfully so far Pardews Palace have won everything and Newcastle lost everything

I trust this will be honored
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:03 pm

BC not yet, still another half to go ffs Laughing

Palace to win IMO :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:05 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BC not yet, still another half to go ffs Laughing

Dat attempt to tempt the GL jinx though Proud

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:53 pm

A resounding draw.

Feels like a missed opportunity for Pardiola here, similar to our 1:1 against park the bus Schalke last week.

Alan Pardew 6 - 2,5 Newcastle United
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Where did we get 2 and a half from lol?

Real score is 3 and a half to 2 IMO hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:59 pm

half is from the draw last weekends. Chess points.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:01 pm

I know but we had 1 and a half last week and Palace had 3 ( stop counting all competitions u pos lol)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:04 pm

This thread is the best thread that has ever been created in any forum on the Interwebz.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Eh? Nah I think until last weekend when you drew and Padrew won, every match day had been either/or.
And for the last time, all competitions count.
If big money Ex- CL participants Newcastle go out of the FA cup while the underdogs Crystal Palace remain in it, Pardiola will get a point for every win he gets in the competition.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Fußball wrote:This thread is the best thread that has ever been created in any forum on the Interwebz.

On my death bed I will remember the time when I made this thread, my face will distort to a hideous grimace and I will cry out "PAARDEWW", summarizing the empty and ugly futility of the life I'm about to leave behind in one ghastly roar.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Yeah because playing a premier league team is the same as playing non league dover Laughing

Premier league only is fair because everyone plays the same teams, add to the fact our owner basically told us to throw fa cup game.

As evidenced by the fact we already had a warm weather training camp already booked for the weekend of the 4th round BEFORE the 3rd round game even took place.

And you damn well if the rolls were reversed you wouldn't have counted us beating dover lol. Also I can pretty much guarantee if Palace won tonight you would have found a way to reward them further and if we won the thread wouldn't have even been bumped lol.

At least be fair about it, they are still winning anyway so who the *bleep* cares.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:BC not yet, still another half to go ffs Laughing

Sorry mole Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:23 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Yeah because playing a premier league team is the same as playing non league dover Laughing

Premier league only is fair because everyone plays the same teams, add to the fact our owner basically told us to throw fa cup game.

As evidenced by the fact we already had a warm weather training camp already booked for the weekend of the 4th round BEFORE the 3rd round game even took place.

And you damn well if the rolls were reversed you wouldn't have counted us beating dover lol. Also I can pretty much guarantee if Palace won tonight you would have found a way to reward them further and if we won the thread wouldn't have even been bumped lol.

At least be fair about it, they are still winning anyway so who the *bleep* cares.

stop it with all those ifs and buts.
This scoreline is as straightforward and fair as can be.
You win, you get a point, you lose, you get none.
If you go out of a competition, tough shit, you can't get any more points in it.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:26 pm

Yep its fair that you're counting a win against a non league team with part timers who work 9-5 during the week Laughing

Totally fair Laughing I'm done, the season is over for me now this game is done absolutely zero interest in what's left.

What I proposed is very fair, I could complain that we have had a tougher fixture list so far and I could complain that we haven't actually replaced him yet.

But no that's not enough for you.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Totally fair Laughing I'm done, the season is over for me now this game is done absolutely zero interest in what's left.

The Alan Pardew vs Newcastle United Scoreline - Page 2 I-know-that-feel
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next