Kaladin
halamadrid2
Forza
60 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 13 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:16 pm

man yoo was willing to pay as much for bale... still my point remains the same, when you score goals and execute the skills that he does, your value is going to jump up, regardless of everything else about your game. How much he is wanted by some teams doesn't make him a better football player than others who are less hyped and do not score screamers.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:31 pm

I've just read Lazio's Djordjevic broke his ankle against Milan, at least 3 months layoff. Terrible news for them, most in-form player at Lazio after Felipe Anderson (who is injured as well at the moment).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Nah, he scored 2/3 of his goals in one single match and can't even bench 50 years old Klose. De Vrij, Parolo and Mauri have been all more important than him.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Can't believe Tevez gets an assist for this Laughing

http://giant.gfycat.com/BriefDefiniteBeaver.gif
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Serie Asleep is the most handsome league by far tbh
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Yeah man, those studs Tevez and Iturbe Heart
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:09 pm

he defends well, impossible to take the ball from without a foul , creates chances for the players around him , scores goals ... i can't expect more from a player in his position .

i find it strange that you decided to use Ramsey as a benchmark when actually he fits your description better than pogba .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:23 pm

When the match was concluded , Parma 's ultras boss climbed over the pitch so as to talk with Cassano and order him to call up the team for a hard discussion with ultras

Order futfilled - about a quarter then the team returns in pitch , led by Donadoni , and it begins a long conversation with ultras.

Italy  Proud

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 13 B8NqR8SCcAIlm2b
http://sport.sky.it/sport/calcio_italiano/2015/01/25/cassano_tifosi_parma_postpartita_cesena_videonews.html here the video

Spoiler:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Katy Perry wrote:Nah, he scored 2/3 of his goals in one single match and can't even bench 50 years old Klose. De Vrij, Parolo and Mauri have been all more important than him.

and Biglia.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:43 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Welcome back to earth cousins Proud

I don't think soneone deceived himself about a different season tbh.  At least not me.   as a good beginning bodes well , as you can tell how something will go by how it begins , you can say same thing for the contrary situation.
When you are inside the negativty, everytime goes badly. I've seen so many Inter season to understand this year was marked, a shit season from beginning to end.
You can realize it even from today . Basically Mancini was signed in place of Mazzarri for the future, for trying to build a project who couldn't be born under Mazzarri, but the present is marked.   It's clear we won't get qualfied not even in Europa League.
Basically  Inter - Milan is a fight for who is more ridicolous between two this year.
Just we could lose a similar match against a team who parked the bus for 94' minutes and it scored in  last corner kick when just 10 seconds missed  . Enough atrocious.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:23 am

Maxi Laughing

Saviola scored his first Serie A goal today Proud
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:16 am

Inter are doing better than Milan at the moment because they are willing to make good investments in future stars. They have a plan for where they are going and even though the results aren't coming yet, you get a sense that the club is heading in a better direction than it was under Mazzarri.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:10 am

Robespierre wrote:When the match was concluded , Parma 's ultras boss climbed over the pitch so as to talk with Cassano and order him to call up the team for a hard discussion with ultras

Order futfilled - about a quarter then the team returns in pitch , led by Donadoni , and it begins a long conversation with ultras.

Italy  Proud

http://sport.sky.it/sport/calcio_italiano/2015/01/25/cassano_tifosi_parma_postpartita_cesena_videonews.html here the video

Spoiler:

This is just so wrong. How can this be allowed to happen. These ultras are like mafia ffs.

I remember the same thing happening to Genoa a couple of years ago, where the ultras demanded that players take the clubs shirts off as they were apparently deemed unworthy.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:03 pm

Forza wrote:Inter are doing better than Milan at the moment because they are willing to make good investments in future stars. They have a plan for where they are going and even though the results aren't coming yet, you get a sense that the club is heading in a better direction than it was under Mazzarri.
Yea, the way Inter has been acting since sacking Mazzarri has been optimal. Now they have a much bigger chance at getting that 3rd spot than they had before but most importantly they showed to everyone (their own players, the rest of the world) that they have a very ambitious and fluorishing project so that even if they don't get CL qualification this year, next year their best players wouldn't ask to leave, other talents will want to come.

Milan's B&G have done the contrary. And when they ask themselves why things are going badly and not improving they blame the coach and sack him. And when the coach they appoint actually does good and improves the team but knows that in order to improve even furtherly he has to interfere with Milan's high quarters they sack him. And they start over again.

Having said that I still think Inzaghi should get sacked. In his 6 months at Milan there hasn't been much improvement, and every rare step forward was always followed by two steps behind. His Milan never imposed themselves in any of the 20 Serie A matches it has played, it was always let the opponent have control on the match and dominate us and score on the counter. Even in the best games Milan has had (vs Lazio, Samp, Verona, Napoli) every goal came as a result of a counterattack and when he faced lower table teams that did what Milan did in those matches (Palermo, Sassuolo, Atalanta) Milan struggled a lot and lost all the matches. Plus he has no experience on how to overturn this situation and on how to deal with pressure.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:32 pm

Inzaghi has been nothing short of crap, but Milan from top to bottom have been pathetic. It's like drafting up a plan of action and 9 times out of 10 picking what you think would be the worst thing to do, it's almost surreal.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Inzaghi has been nothing short of crap, but Milan from top to bottom have been pathetic. It's like drafting up a plan of action and 9 times out of 10 picking what you think would be the worst thing to do, it's almost surreal.

What Milan are basically doing is: destroying their relationships with their legends. First seedorf, now Inzaghi... etc...

They are trying to do what Conte did with Juve, but they need someone experienced, like Allegrino Very Happy lol...

Even Allegri did better than Inzaghi last year till mid-season...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:07 am

Pipita has gone from his worst season ever to one goal behind the league top scorer. In stellar form, is he back to being the best poacher in the world?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:27 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Pipita has gone from his worst season ever to one goal behind the league top scorer. In stellar form, is he back to being the best poacher in the world?

lol at " back " .

proachers don't miss open goals .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:33 am

Benitez almost bottled the match by playing again De Guzman as a winger who missed 2 sitters alone against the keeper and benching Jorginho for David Lopez/Inler but Pipita carried again Napoli on his shoulder.

He's clearly the best striker in Serie A at the moment, not sure in the world. Also not sure if he's just a poacher, with Hamsik playing hide and seek for the past two years other than Napoli's best scorer he's pretty much Napoli's best creator, his all-round game has impressed him.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:59 am

farfan wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Pipita has gone from his worst season ever to one goal behind the league top scorer. In stellar form, is he back to being the best poacher in the world?

lol at " back " .

proachers don't miss open goals .

Every striker will have chances like those but Pipita has never been known for missing open goals like Torres or Soldado.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:45 am

higuain has more to him then a poacher. A poacher is someone like icardi or huntellar if we are gonna talk about ability on the ball and link up play.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:59 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Robespierre wrote:When the match was concluded , Parma 's ultras boss climbed over the pitch so as to talk with Cassano and order him to call up the team for a hard discussion with ultras

Italy  Proud

Spoiler:

This is just so wrong. How can this be allowed to happen. These ultras are like mafia ffs.

I remember the same thing happening to Genoa a couple of years ago, where the ultras demanded that players take the clubs shirts off as they were apparently deemed unworthy.

Cassano has spoken about it, he's fed up with ownership and not the fans.

If the decision to break the contract:
"I chose to break my contract after having thought about it all night. I had to finish here, but not with the players or the people in Parma, but by taking crap from the club during those seven months and with the situation that has arisen. I give up a lot of money, four million euros and I have no problem saying it. But in Parma are also many people who have difficulty getting food on the table and earning less than me and who for eight months have not received a penny. They repeated time and again that we would get salary "tomorrow". After a 15 year career, I have had enough. From July, there have only been a torment. I'm sorry for my teammates' sake and for the people who have always made ​​us work hard without saying anything. Fifteen days ago, I said I was prepared to follow down Parma in Serie B. It looked to be a project, but instead of nothing. "

About the future:
"Rumors of other teams? It is not true. My agent suggested a move to MLS or Arab Emirates but I go there when I am 40 years old and can not run anymore. If I do not receive any bids until June I put the shoes on the shelf. With me win dignity, not the money. I'm tired. I started the season in torment and now I'm hoping for calm. If I get any good offer so we'll see, otherwise I wait until June and adds possibly. Right now I just want to rest for a few days rest after this torment. I have no problem to leave the football world, a world that recently has been a disappointment to me. "

If Ghirardi, Leonardi and the new owners:
"I'd rather go on vacation for the next 20 years than having to deal with these people to do. With who? With all. I do not even know if the new owners exist, I have not met them and frankly I saw four presidents in the space of 20 days ... The old owners made ​​me very sad. When I said I wanted to break my contract, I did not say it twice, but they were willing to do so. "

If his teammates:
"I have often spoken about my plans for my teammates: the idea was entirely mine. Lucarelli said that everyone was willing to do as I do. "

If supporter who spoke with him after yesterday's match and the controversy with the fans:
"The supporter was not intimidating to me. He was saddened by the situation in Parma and asked me for a confrontation. There existed no threats but ... after the 15-16 loss they deserved to insult us but instead they talked calmly. "
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 pm

RIP Parma.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Well they surely will be in a good mood tomorrow against us.

On a serious note, hope we must not choke that match. We will probably play our whole B team again, which did look quite good last time in the Coppa.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Biglia 1-0 :bow:

Turning out to be on of the best midfielders in the league this season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Sad seeing Milan like this.

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 13 B8Yr2RDCYAAGUaO

futbol
World Class Contributor