Kaladin
halamadrid2
Forza
60 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 13 Empty Re: The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:33 am

Benitez almost bottled the match by playing again De Guzman as a winger who missed 2 sitters alone against the keeper and benching Jorginho for David Lopez/Inler but Pipita carried again Napoli on his shoulder.

He's clearly the best striker in Serie A at the moment, not sure in the world. Also not sure if he's just a poacher, with Hamsik playing hide and seek for the past two years other than Napoli's best scorer he's pretty much Napoli's best creator, his all-round game has impressed him.

Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:59 am

farfan wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Pipita has gone from his worst season ever to one goal behind the league top scorer. In stellar form, is he back to being the best poacher in the world?

lol at " back " .

proachers don't miss open goals .

Every striker will have chances like those but Pipita has never been known for missing open goals like Torres or Soldado.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:45 am

higuain has more to him then a poacher. A poacher is someone like icardi or huntellar if we are gonna talk about ability on the ball and link up play.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:59 am

Don't call me James wrote:
Robespierre wrote:When the match was concluded , Parma 's ultras boss climbed over the pitch so as to talk with Cassano and order him to call up the team for a hard discussion with ultras

Order futfilled - about a quarter then the team returns in pitch , led by Donadoni , and it begins a long conversation with ultras.

Italy  Proud

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 13 B8NqR8SCcAIlm2b
http://sport.sky.it/sport/calcio_italiano/2015/01/25/cassano_tifosi_parma_postpartita_cesena_videonews.html here the video

Spoiler:

This is just so wrong. How can this be allowed to happen. These ultras are like mafia ffs.

I remember the same thing happening to Genoa a couple of years ago, where the ultras demanded that players take the clubs shirts off as they were apparently deemed unworthy.

Cassano has spoken about it, he's fed up with ownership and not the fans.

If the decision to break the contract:
"I chose to break my contract after having thought about it all night. I had to finish here, but not with the players or the people in Parma, but by taking crap from the club during those seven months and with the situation that has arisen. I give up a lot of money, four million euros and I have no problem saying it. But in Parma are also many people who have difficulty getting food on the table and earning less than me and who for eight months have not received a penny. They repeated time and again that we would get salary "tomorrow". After a 15 year career, I have had enough. From July, there have only been a torment. I'm sorry for my teammates' sake and for the people who have always made ​​us work hard without saying anything. Fifteen days ago, I said I was prepared to follow down Parma in Serie B. It looked to be a project, but instead of nothing. "

About the future:
"Rumors of other teams? It is not true. My agent suggested a move to MLS or Arab Emirates but I go there when I am 40 years old and can not run anymore. If I do not receive any bids until June I put the shoes on the shelf. With me win dignity, not the money. I'm tired. I started the season in torment and now I'm hoping for calm. If I get any good offer so we'll see, otherwise I wait until June and adds possibly. Right now I just want to rest for a few days rest after this torment. I have no problem to leave the football world, a world that recently has been a disappointment to me. "

If Ghirardi, Leonardi and the new owners:
"I'd rather go on vacation for the next 20 years than having to deal with these people to do. With who? With all. I do not even know if the new owners exist, I have not met them and frankly I saw four presidents in the space of 20 days ... The old owners made ​​me very sad. When I said I wanted to break my contract, I did not say it twice, but they were willing to do so. "

If his teammates:
"I have often spoken about my plans for my teammates: the idea was entirely mine. Lucarelli said that everyone was willing to do as I do. "

If supporter who spoke with him after yesterday's match and the controversy with the fans:
"The supporter was not intimidating to me. He was saddened by the situation in Parma and asked me for a confrontation. There existed no threats but ... after the 15-16 loss they deserved to insult us but instead they talked calmly. "
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 pm

RIP Parma.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Well they surely will be in a good mood tomorrow against us.

On a serious note, hope we must not choke that match. We will probably play our whole B team again, which did look quite good last time in the Coppa.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Biglia 1-0 :bow:

Turning out to be on of the best midfielders in the league this season.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:12 pm

Sad seeing Milan like this.

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 13 B8Yr2RDCYAAGUaO

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:14 pm

*bleep* glory hunters .

the team needs them now more than ever .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Glory hunters ? yeah they just waited some 7 years before they leave the stadium empty in protest , that's what glory hunters do these days rofl

anyway , just so you are better informed about things you clearly do not know but decide to pass judgement anyway

the massive absence , especially from the ultras whom willingly i don't even know when they even missed a match , was to protest against the sacking of Inzaghi and also to yet again ask for Galliani to get sacked .

and fyi . The glory hunters left long ago .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:43 am

Who's Milan's next manager then? :X

What happens to my boy Jesus now? Sad
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Red Alert wrote:Who's Milan's next manager then? :X

What happens to my boy Jesus now? Sad

For the moment , Inzaghi is staying . Inzaghi has untill May to get 3rd place , elsewise he gets sacked . In the mean time , there's always the possibility he gets sacked before then if we lose by any embarrasing large margin in any game . That's the criteria , if we simply can't play football week in week out , apparently that's not a problem . As for next coach , many names are being rumoured , Spalleti mostly , Prandelli , Conte or Montella and most recent one being Sabella . lel

Not sure who Jesus is supposed to be , but if you mean Suso , he needs to settle and adapt for the time being. Still doesn't know his teammates , the way we don't play football , doesn't backpass at all , has vision e.t.c , lad was trying to play correctly last night . He needs to learn first , above all he must be selfish , unwilling to be creative and most importantly learn how to pass it to Menez .

It may take him some time to get there , he's a good player afterall so it won't be easy , but eventually he can drop to the level of his teammates , whilst getting accustomed with Inzaghi's crystal clear ideas , which are : giving the initiative to everyone , unwilling to dominate even when we should , solely counter attacking , pass it to Menez , being capable of playing out of position , press only when we lose , abandon all play after we take the lead . He will do just fine imo
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Don't call me James wrote:
Robespierre wrote:When the match was concluded , Parma 's ultras boss climbed over the pitch so as to talk with Cassano and order him to call up the team for a hard discussion with ultras

Order futfilled - about a quarter then the team returns in pitch , led by Donadoni , and it begins a long conversation with ultras.

Italy  Proud

The 2014/15 Calcio Saga II - Page 13 B8NqR8SCcAIlm2b
http://sport.sky.it/sport/calcio_italiano/2015/01/25/cassano_tifosi_parma_postpartita_cesena_videonews.html here the video

Spoiler:

This is just so wrong. How can this be allowed to happen. These ultras are like mafia ffs.

I remember the same thing happening to Genoa a couple of years ago, where the ultras demanded that players take the clubs shirts off as they were apparently deemed unworthy.

Shit... It ought to happen in Italy. Parma don't deserve to be in that position. Financial problems has really caused them some trouble. Yet, I am surprised how they managed to sign christian rodriguez frok Ateleti on loan and also another player as well...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Parma will get relegated comfortably. The only team as bad as them is Cesena and they lost twice to them and those two matches were the only two wins Cesena has had after 20 games.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:42 pm

Katy Perry wrote:Parma will get relegated comfortably. The only team as bad as them is Cesena and they lost twice to them and those two matches were the only two wins Cesena has had after 20 games.

Wow, thats interesting. I am surprised how Parma managed to win Inter though... Parma have better players than Cesena though. Experienced bunch of players even though cassano left now.

The fan to player confrontation happened before (like in the genoa match I remember as you guys said), and so it is not something new.

Italy needs a push, though I do not know what is the financial problem over there... Katy, do you know why Italian clubs can't spend money? Why isn't the situation the same in Spain with Atletico/ Real/ Barca. The financial situation over there is worse I heard. OR, is it just Italian football that is becomming crappeir?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:43 pm

Can't believe Parma is gone.

Everything that is happening right now is the aftershock them being disqualified from Europe and that whole situation.Left them demoralized...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Vibe wrote:Can't believe Parma is gone.

Everything that is happening right now is the aftershock them being disqualified from Europe and that whole situation.Left them demoralized...
It's ironic, if Cerci scored that penalty-kick in the last minute of the last match and Torino took Parma's EL spot by the league table and not that disqualification BS they wouldn't have ended this way.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 pm

Katy Perry wrote:
Vibe wrote:Can't believe Parma is gone.

It's ironic, if Cerci scored that penalty-kick in the last minute of the last match and Torino took Parma's EL spot by the league table and not that disqualification BS they wouldn't have ended this way.

Yeah Sad, but shouldn't the club have known that they had ovrdue tax?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:32 pm

The thing is that until this year in Italy there were the co-ownership shit, the only country in the world that let two teams co-own the same team, there are some cases of an agent co-owning a player, especially in South America, but not two different teams. Parma exploited this by owning 300 (!) players and only keeping 25/30 of them in their roster and the rest in loans/co-ownerships so that they have more possibilities of a player to explode and be sold for huge money. This led to Parma to forget to pay some salaries of some irrelevant players they owned that were playing in lower leagues and failure to fulfill the salary duties, any salary duties, means being disqualified from the EL.
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:43 pm

I am not completely surprised tbh
In August I wrote here they are going to relegate if they don't change something.
The team was scrub since 1st matchday . Lost Biabiany, Amauri , some scrubs as Rispoli and Maury who 'd not play even in Serie B..
But anyway I didn't think not even so easily
They look like Napoli '97-'98.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 pm

Katy Perry wrote:The thing is that until this year in Italy there were the co-ownership shit, the only country in the world that let two teams co-own the same team, there are some cases of an agent co-owning a player, especially in South America, but not two different teams. Parma exploited this by owning 300 (!) players and only keeping 25/30 of them in their roster and the rest in loans/co-ownerships so that they have more possibilities of a player to explode and be sold for huge money. This led to Parma to forget to pay some salaries of some irrelevant players they owned that were playing in lower leagues and failure to fulfill the salary duties, any salary duties, means being disqualified from the EL.

Ooh, thanks for the clarification Katy Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:48 pm

Robespierre wrote: I am not completely surprised tbh
In August I wrote here they are going to relegate if they don't change something.
The team was scrub since 1st matchday . Lost Biabiany, Amauri , some scrubs as Rispoli and Maury who 'd not play even in Serie B..
But anyway I didn't think not even so easily
They look like Napoli '97-'98.

:bow: Hahahahahahha you don't call amauri a scrub? You are a legend XD
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:51 pm

@Rob, well actually yep, they lost parolo and biabyani which were their best players.

After the Juve match just now, I really was amazed by C.Rodriguez. Very good player. I think that he will help them avoid relegation. They can do it. They have a good keeper, palleta is back, a good attack now with rod. And most importantly, Donadoni is a great coach. He deserves credit for what he has done last year.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Laughing

TBH I was going to add a parenthesis after Amauri ( " he is a scrub, but better than Belfodil) but tbf I didn't come to mind other name over Biabiany , I knew there was anyone more important than Amauri .... and well , yes, Parolo ! This was the other name

Parolo is  an underrated midfielder, he is playing very well also to Lazio this year , great dynamism but also good quality

He is deversing the Nazionale
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:15 pm

Amauri is a Juve legend bruh

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:56 pm

Juveman17 wrote:Amauri is a Juve legend bruh

Oooooh Fuuuuuuuuck!!! This goal is impossible to forgot!!!!It basically gave us the scudetto that year!!! Heart
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next