The Franchise
Harmonica
BarrileteCosmico
Doc
futbol
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FC Messilona 3 - Atletico Thugdrid 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Messilona 3 - Atletico Thugdrid 1

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:02 pm

of course he is, xavi was injured no?

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

FC Messilona 3 - Atletico Thugdrid 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: FC Messilona 3 - Atletico Thugdrid 1

Post by futbol Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Donuts wrote:of course he is, xavi was injured no?

Yes, I'd rather Mascherano-Busquets-Iniesta though.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Not too crazy about the starting line up. Is Mathieu injured?
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:56 pm

For a change we have played well in the first half. Messi on the right has been exceptional but the other two forwards Suarez and Neymar have also done well. What's more is that we have looked like a team and the rest of the players have supported the forwards ably. We really should have scored a few more goals but nonetheless this is pleasing to the eyes of a Barca fan.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:57 pm

windkick wrote:Is Mathieu injured?

Not fully fit as per the commentator

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Messi is the best manager ever
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:55 pm

What a game :bow:

MSN :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:00 pm

:coffee:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Messi and his tactics pull through.

MSN :bow:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Lucho, why U no make subs????
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:08 pm

tbh no one was playing bad

who would we of subbed off?
maybe mascherano in the end for bartra but other then that idk

also i don't think our midfields have ever played a great match under lucho. idk if it's iniesta/rakitic/xavi's fault for that but... yeah
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Yeah, have to give it for all the players, everyone were into it tonight.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by adamdar Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:17 pm

neuro11 wrote:
CBarca wrote:rofl we're only a top 2 team in Catalonia

+1
Very Happy

adamdar
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:23 pm

No one was playing bad but he could have made 3 subs from the 70th minute onwards just to freshen up the team a bit.
Bring some energy.
Pesro could easily have replaced Neymar for example and that's nnot because he was playing bad or anything
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:27 pm

our frontline were and rightfully untouched till the 89th minute because they were playing flawlessly.

i understand what you mean but idk it worked out in the end, neymar didn't show any signs of fatigue and he caused a lot more damage with his dribbles on the left.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:23 am

I agree, some subs would of been nice. I mean its insulting to Rafinha to bring him in so late
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:26 am

Rafinha is terrible. Every time we play the midfield Rakitic - Busi - Rafinha it looks as if we have no midfield at all. Iniesta is such a huge upgrade over him that it's ridiculous - and he's a far cry from his best as well.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:28 am

FC Messilona 3 - Atletico Thugdrid 1 - Page 2 B7GgaFtCcAA8Wse

we can hate on lucho a lot but this time he got it 100% right..

atletico set up their buss in the middle of the field, but giving instructions to messi and neymar to stay very wide the whole game truly messed them up.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:22 pm

adamdar wrote:
neuro11 wrote:
CBarca wrote:rofl we're only a top 2 team in Catalonia

+1
Very Happy

may be we are a little better than that scratch

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:28 pm

first half was a joy to watch....and messi causing a penalty :facepalm: good that he gave it back.....

its so nice to see the front three all being star were so much unselfish. it was evident from the happiness in their face when others scored. nice to see all three running together towards gallery after messi scored. surely they are enjoying it...

never felt athletico were going to score. its surprising we had a lot of spaces even before scoring goals. atleast more than we used to have vs them. they looked a bit tired as well. surely madrid game took a lot from them.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:55 am

Awful refereeing performance on all levels, use of cards, actual decisions, big decisions, control of emotions, let me get that out the way first. Pathetic as always from La Liga refs.

Secondly, A very good performance. First half especially. Second half lost our way a little toward the end but a well deserved 3 points.

I am quite happy Simeone made a rare tactical mistake and didnt press us from the start. Allowed us to pass from the back and we got to keep the ball high up the pitch and totally isolate Mandzukic and render him useless. Second half they pressed and we suffered and I am glad Simeone made the mistake of not starting off like that.

I wasnt too thrilled with the SLU, but without Mathieu or even the possibility of Xavi it wasnt a surprising one.

Something to build on these last time big games.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:42 pm

I'm sorry, what is "SLU"? scratch

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:43 pm

starting line up
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:48 pm

Fss

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 pm

The Franchise wrote:Awful refereeing performance on all levels, use of cards, actual decisions, big decisions, control of emotions, let me get that out the way first. Pathetic as always from La Liga refs.

Secondly, A very good performance. First half especially. Second half lost our way a little toward the end but a well deserved 3 points.

I am quite happy Simeone made a rare tactical mistake and didnt press us from the start. Allowed us to pass from the back and we got to keep the ball high up the pitch and totally isolate Mandzukic and render him useless. Second half they pressed and we suffered and I am glad Simeone made the mistake of not starting off like that.

I wasnt too thrilled with the SLU, but without Mathieu or even the possibility of Xavi it wasnt a surprising one.

Something to build on these last time big games.

Disagree with the highlighted part dani.I watched the game again.I think they did press in the first half also.Just that their press wasnt very effective.It wasnt very effective in the second half also.We were easily able to evade their press.Now better positioning while we had the ball deep in our half might be one reason for it.But I think the biggest contributor towards successfully breaking their press was Suarez.
The threat of Suarez ensured that their CB's couldnt push up high.Normally with Messihe would always drop which would inturn allow the CB's to push up,which would then allow the midfield to also push up and so on.So more bodies forward ensures a better press.The threat of Suarez meant that their CB's couldnt push up and as a result their midfield also couldnt push up as much.
He just brings a completely new dimension to our game.
I have said for a long time that for us to beat parked buses the central player has to stay up top and occupy the CB's.Instead all those games,we had Messi dropping again and again and we failed to create anything.Suarez staying up top provides that extra yard to Messi and Neymar and the result was there for all to see.
Possibly our most convincing display in years against a well drilled PTB side.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:51 pm

I'm surprised not one person has complained about our very direct style. I expected there to be one or two.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next