CBarca
Freeza
Rebaño Sagrado
31 posters

Page 26 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

NFL Thread Part 2 - Page 26 Empty Re: NFL Thread Part 2

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Patriots had the worst game of their entire season with Brady back. They scored 34 points AGAINST THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE. How are they not explosive?

Their defense suspect? Patriots have allowed fewer points than any teams in the entire NFL. Yes, very suspect. Also, they haven't allowed a rushing TD in 9 games now. Very suspect.

I seriously doubt you've even watched any Patriots game this year. If this is the only match you've watch all year then it's more understandable. But to say our defense looks suspect is just absolutely ridiculous. We allowed 0 plays over 20 yards yesterday.
All of Texans' points came off TOs in our own territory. Our defense didn't let them get anything at all.

Worst game all season yesterday. Turned everything over. I loved that that was the case. Now they'll go into next week with a chip on their shoulders when they'll face Chiefs or Steelers and fix the mistakes. Imagine if they had played well, they would've won by 40.

Can you please elaborate on how our offense looks tired? The defense being suspect is obviously bullshit, but I'd love a comment on the offense.

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Freeza scum confirmed.

Surprised he's not a Golden State and Cavs fan too tbh.

What have I ever done to you? Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Freeza wrote:Patriots had the worst game of their entire season with Brady back. They scored 34 points AGAINST THE BEST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE. How are they not explosive?

Their defense suspect? Patriots have allowed fewer points than any teams in the entire NFL. Yes, very suspect. Also, they haven't allowed a rushing TD in 9 games now. Very suspect.

I seriously doubt you've even watched any Patriots game this year. If this is the only match you've watch all year then it's more understandable. But to say our defense looks suspect is just absolutely ridiculous. We allowed 0 plays over 20 yards yesterday.
All of Texans' points came off TOs in our own territory. Our defense didn't let them get anything at all.

Worst game all season yesterday. Turned everything over. I loved that that was the case. Now they'll go into next week with a chip on their shoulders when they'll face Chiefs or Steelers and fix the mistakes. Imagine if they had played well, they would've won by 40.

Can you please elaborate on how our offense looks tired? The defense being suspect is obviously bullshit, but I'd love a comment on the offense.

You can barely turn on the TV on sundays without seeing the patriots on thanks to CBS's insistence on showing them over other AFC teams.. Even if I didnt want to watch them I would have seen them numerous times.

They couldnt run the ball, they were turning it over, it looked a sloppy display. The fact that this was a belicheck offense definitely showed signs of fatigue. They always look like this when they are tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:47 pm

They don't always play like this when they're tired. They play like this when Brady gets hit. It's the only thing that has ever caused our offense to look somewhat bad. This happened because we faced the best defense in the league and because they were allowed to rough Brady without flags (a lot of bad calls all around, guess that's playoff calls).

I think this was more rust than fatigue tbh. not playing for two weeks is never good when you're on a roll. Brady had some bad throws, but I doubt we're gonna see that next week. It isn't as much as being tired. It's just great coverage and lack of composure because of preasure.

Fact it is we scored 34 points against the best defense in the league. 2 fewer than Atlanta did against a team that hasn't created a turnover in the passing game for seven weeks. I don't see how we're not as explosive considering we scored almost the same amount of points against a better defense while looking like shit (compared to the usual).
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:05 pm

Freeza wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Freeza scum confirmed.

Surprised he's not a Golden State and Cavs fan too tbh.

What have I ever done to you? Sad

Was kidding brah lol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:05 pm

It was 27 not 34 against one of the best, but not the best defense in the league. A defense can't perform for an entire game when they are on the field so much. We have one of the worst offenses in the league. It is Rams, Browns tier. Your defense is not bad, but yesterday was not an indication that it is good. Like you said it was your worst game all season, and if we had a competent offense we probably would have won. That's not your true level, so I wouldn't be worried. I still think you win it all as long as you don't play like yesterday.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Freeza wrote:They don't always play like this when they're tired. They play like this when Brady gets hit. It's the only thing that has ever caused our offense to look somewhat bad. This happened because we faced the best defense in the league and because they were allowed to rough Brady without flags (a lot of bad calls all around, guess that's playoff calls).

I think this was more rust than fatigue tbh. not playing for two weeks is never good when you're on a roll. Brady had some bad throws, but I doubt we're gonna see that next week. It isn't as much as being tired. It's just great coverage and lack of composure because of preasure.

Fact it is we scored 34 points against the best defense in the league. 2 fewer than Atlanta did against a team that hasn't created a turnover in the passing game for seven weeks. I don't see how we're not as explosive considering we scored almost the same amount of points against a better defense while looking like shit (compared to the usual).

What does playing the best defense in the league have to do with Brady throwing up bad interceptions? The Texans defense didnt even play as well as they had been during the season against the patriots. A subpar team came to the suburbs of Boston and made them look very ordinary.

Falcons pushed off the gas at halftime against the Seahawks, and pulled up completely to make sure nobody else got hurt when Jones got injured. The fact that the patriots scored two less them, with a special teams Touchdown, doesnt change the hypothesis that they looked sluggish at home against the worst remaining team in the playoffs at that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:08 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:It was 27 not 34 against one of the best, but not the best defense in the league. A defense can't perform for an entire game when they are on the field so much. We have one of the worst offenses in the league. It is Rams, Browns tier. Your defense is not bad, but yesterday was not an indication that it is good. Like you said it was your worst game all season, and if we had a competent offense we probably would have won. That's not your true level, so I wouldn't be worried. I still think you win it all as long as you don't play like yesterday.

Agree with everything here tbh. Your offense is bad, but our defense still locked everything down. We haven't given up anything on the ground since we traded Collins, so you had no chance on offense basically.
Your defense is scary good though and it's a lot of their credit Brady looked shit at times. Our defense forced some good turnovers though, the McCourty break on the INT was insane.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:10 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Freeza wrote:They don't always play like this when they're tired. They play like this when Brady gets hit. It's the only thing that has ever caused our offense to look somewhat bad. This happened because we faced the best defense in the league and because they were allowed to rough Brady without flags (a lot of bad calls all around, guess that's playoff calls).

What does playing the best defense in the league have to do with Brady throwing up bad interceptions? The Texans defense didnt even play as well as they had been during the season against the patriots. A subpar team came to the suburbs of Boston and made them look very ordinary.

Falcons pushed off the gas at halftime against the Seahawks, and pulled up completely to make sure nobody else got hurt when Jones got injured. The fact that the patriots scored two less them, with a special teams Touchdown, doesnt change the hypothesis that they looked sluggish at home against the worst remaining team in the playoffs at that point.

You said Patriots lacked explosion. This doesn't make sense considering they scored 34 on the best defensive team while having their worst game of the season. You mentioned our team lacking explosiveness, which quite frankly doesn't make sense considering how many big play they made last night against an amazing defense.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:19 pm

Freeza wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:

You said Patriots lacked explosion. This doesn't make sense considering they scored 34 on the best defensive team while having their worst game of the season. You mentioned our team lacking explosiveness, which quite frankly doesn't make sense considering how many big play they made last night against an amazing defense.

Explosion against a beat down team.

I like how the run game only started when the Texans were resigned to their fate in the 4th quarter. Explosion from the offensive from the word go. Like Freeman and Jones showed from the falcons. Would you really be comfortable with Blount Having the same type of performance against Steelers/Chiefs next week? Do you think you would win?

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:25 pm

Beat down team? Our explosive plays almost everyone came when the game was still close. Did you even watch it?

98 yard return and 2x 50 yard catches and a handfull other 20+ yard plays all while the game wasn't closed yet.

I expect better from everyone. Also explosion isn't even needed. Patriots have been known for their methodical offense since losing Moss. An offense that methodically breaks town and tires out defenses by staying on the field for a long time.  

Name me a single time Patriots have ever been blown out in a shootout. One time. Every time Patriots have lost in the playoffs it has been against a team that could rush 3-4 guys and still get pressure.

Regarding Blount: He had the flu, which is why he didn't even play until garbage time. I don't why you're even using his performance as an argument.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:43 am

They gotta put in Romo
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:29 am

Ezekiel Elliott is unreal
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:03 am

Aaron Rodgers :bow:

Would love to see Brady v Rodgers Superbowl.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:04 am

CROSBY IS THE GREATEST KICKER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:07 am

CBarca wrote:CROSBY IS THE GREATEST KICKER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME

Not even close

Amazing game though. Holy shit it was tense
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:08 am

Shut the *bleep* up Freeza

Greatest ever

CBARCA VS BETTY LA FEA SHOWDOWN BRING IT
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:10 am

CBarca wrote:Shut the *bleep* up Freeza

Greatest ever

CBARCA VS BETTY LA FEA SHOWDOWN BRING IT

Vinatieri is shaking his head at you somewhere Sad

Rodgers is amazing. So is Zeke ffs. Dallas screwed themselves by not going to him more and earlier
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:12 am

My nerves are actually shot, and I'm not even that big of a fan.

Incredible game
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:17 am

https://twitter.com/realskipbayless/status/820799782629228545
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:58 am

LMAO

What a game though. It might just be our year.

If Betty gets in the way I'm coming for him ffs. No mercy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:40 pm

NFL Thread Part 2 - Page 26 Aypedpl

my dick
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Matt Ryan MVP.

First in Atlanta history Proud

Looks like its written in the stars for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:Matt Ryan MVP.

Well... the MVP hasn't won a super bowl since 1999.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:22 pm

Freeza wrote:

John Elway vs us in the super bowl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Betty La Fea wrote:
Freeza wrote:

John Elway vs us in the super bowl?

Terrell Davis in 98

And Kurt Warner in 99
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content