Official: Krystian Bielik is an Arsenal player

+2
Sri
El Gunner
6 posters

Go down

Official: Krystian Bielik is an Arsenal player Empty Official: Krystian Bielik is an Arsenal player

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Official: Krystian Bielik is an Arsenal player Gun__1421750429_bielik2

Arsenal have completed the signing of 17-year-old midfielder Krystian Bielik from Legia Warsaw for an undisclosed fee.

Bielik made his senior debut for the Polish club in August aged 16. He went on to feature five times for Legia in the league and once in the Europa League.

The versatile Poland youth international can play in both holding midfield and at centre-back.

The deal is subject to the completion of regulatory processes.

___
As spoken about in the Transfer thread. It will be interesting to see what Wenger does with the kid from the get-go. Especially now with the revitalised re-emergence of Le Coq.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Official: Krystian Bielik is an Arsenal player Empty Re: Official: Krystian Bielik is an Arsenal player

Post by Sri Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:34 pm

The kid is involved in the first team squad - just as the likes of Zelalem. Occasional training with first team players, odd cup games, etc.

He may well have a lot of potential to be Viera-esque, but to I doubt we are deluded enough to believe in a high immediate or short term (including next season(s)) impact from him.

That said, welcome to Arsenal and wish you a long, successful and studded career with us, kid! cheers

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Official: Krystian Bielik is an Arsenal player Empty Re: Official: Krystian Bielik is an Arsenal player

Post by Sina Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:48 pm

Welcome Krystian cheers
kid looks to be quite good on the ball +his physical potential

Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:45 pm

Welcome

Let's see how good he is
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:25 pm

Welcome.

Is he eligible to play in FA cup this weekend?
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:00 pm

Since there's a winter break in Poland like in most Central and Eastern European countries, I doubt he's match fit.
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Takes #36, rather unsurprisingly.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:27 pm

The 17-year-old, who completed his move to the Emirates last week, has also spoken to the press in his homeland about his first impressions of London life revealing he’s already moved in with a ‘foster’ family and been warmly greeted by everyone at the training ground.

“The big surprise is everyone, without exception, has been very nice to me,” he told Przeglad Sportowy.

“Players from the first team, the youth team, the coaches – they all ask if everything is okay, how training is going and whether I need help. I didn’t think I’d be as accepted. As you can tell, I was wrong.”

Having not played any football since before Christmas, due to the winter break in Poland, Bielik is currently undertaking fitness work on his own. The sessions are obviously hard work.

“Despite the fact I’m practicing on my own in London, after each workout session I’m dead,” he noted.

“I have to sit for a while on the grass just gasping for breath before I can stand up. It’s good for me. I need it and I know it will pay off soon.”

Having made his name in his homeland as a midfielder it was something of a surprise when Arsenal.com claimed the player was versatile enough to play in defence. The player himself was equally stupified by the suggestion.

“I think someone made a mistake,” he joked. “I’m not worried, but I’d rather not play as a centre-back. I remember one game there for the Legia reserves, it was the first time I’d played there in my life. I don’t think I’ll play centre-back. I’m the type of player who wants to create and dominate a game from the midfield.”

The youngster also underlined that he’s not set himself a timeline to make his debut. “No, there’s no time limit,” he clarified.

“It was the same at Legia. It’s been said that if I bulk up, I’ll play in the spring. It was similar under Henning Berg, I made my debut with Legia after a month of hard work. Arsenal have the same approach. The most important thing is to be patient and wait for my turn. I know my place in the queue. I came here to fight and fulfil my dreams.”

Seems like a nice lad. Good luck to him.

http://news.arseblog.com/2015/01/bielik-gets-squad-number-talks-first-impressions/

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Having made his name in his homeland as a midfielder it was something of a surprise when Arsenal.com claimed the player was versatile enough to play in defence. The player himself was equally stupified by the suggestion.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:19 am

Arsenal scouts' list of requirements for the position Centre-Back:
Over 6 ft - check
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down