Freeza
Tomwin Lannister
LeVersacci
RealGunner
Onyx
10 posters

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

FIFA 15 PS4 Pro Clubs Discussion - III - Page 28 Empty Re: FIFA 15 PS4 Pro Clubs Discussion - III

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:43 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Up for some clubs before CL tom

And you call me weak Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

FIFA 15 PS4 Pro Clubs Discussion - III - Page 28 Empty Re: FIFA 15 PS4 Pro Clubs Discussion - III

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:05 pm

Can't play BF alone lol. We playing BF again soon ffs hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Hmmmm dunno it was pure AIDS
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Tom hmm
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:34 pm

Anyone wanna play?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 pm

If the rest is on. Finishing some homeworks then i'll play either clubs or BF
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:51 pm

F it was gonna stay on GTA but 4th guy is off so i'm up for trying
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:14 am

We were actually playing legit esp when I moved to CAM last few games. You NEED at least one attacker to move into places that aren't in obvious places and to keep it moving. When 3 attackers all run in behind it's just impossible to make attacking plays.

Reffs sucked, rain sucked though. Done well in the end

MT chill the f out, play calm. You seem to play like you have a set amount of time to make a decision. You were doing well towards the end, linking up with me & shit but you look like you rush things.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:18 am

Meh we were winning games without MT & drawing/losing with him.

Same thing happend last time we played which caused us to lose the title and get relegated the second time
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:19 am

Like I said when the attack is all Humans, the play in the final 3rd is shit because everybody is making loop the loop diagonal zig zag runs trying to lose defenders but the AI sticks with them and the only person they lose is whoever's trying to pass to them.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:27 am

I highly doubt you lost the title because of MT alone.

That final third problem has been there all season Tom. Which is why I always played as a false 9(by choice)to come deeper. As there are people always running in behind.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:32 am

Worked well when I was running from side to side and staying still at times at CAM

Must've got behind their defence more in 2 games than the last 6 purely because I was being a reference point and timing runs not mindlessly trying to out strip a CB with pace for no reason.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:34 am

And tbf on our last proper pro club run MT was just terrible but today he looked more like his old self.

Also people need to stfu more in chat, less moaning. I'm all for a good moan when the reff is a *bleep* and when the physics just absolutely rape us but now people are moaning when a ball goes out for a throw in instead of a corner when we're 3-0 up or when a CPU player can't perform miracles.

Really boring to listen to for a while, fine in short bursts but all you hear now is FFS 30 times a game. If people focused on the game more we'd be even better.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:35 am

5 people is just too much, it was fine when it was 4 of us IMO.

That's the reason i left i knew what would have happened if i stayed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:26 am

I cba playing with MT. Rather draw something in paint.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:53 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:We were actually playing legit esp when I moved to CAM last few games. You NEED at least one attacker to move into places that aren't in obvious places and to keep it moving. When 3 attackers all run in behind it's just impossible to make attacking plays.

MT chill the f out, play calm. You seem to play like you have a set amount of time to make a decision. You were doing well towards the end, linking up with me & shit but you look like you rush things.

Nah, it's mainly because if I try taking extra time on the ball and end up losing it when someone's making a run.. yeh.. They'll say I ignored them or something or that I was selfish. So basically I just play how people want me to play.

If I had more freedom I'd take more long shots, attempt more dribbles etc. Though everytime I attempt a dribble and lose the ball I get told I'm not good at dribbling, yet when everybody else does it and loses it 50 times per game it's ok.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:31 pm

Only really LeVersacci dribbles MT, the rest of us pass and move into space.

Also I'll try and stop taking the piss, but it is annoying as *bleep* to constantly make runs in 10 yards of space and nobody sees it and instead of making the easy pass people are dribbling right through the middle of the defence.

We need to be more patient, instead of trying to force the ball through the middle all the time use the wings. I'm always in miles of space on the left but it's never used and instead we force feed the striker through 3 defenders.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 pm

I don't pass? There's a reason why i'm the top assist in the club by a huge margin. I dribble to create space for the rest of us. Yes sometimes I can drible too much which I acknowledge on the chat and reduce it.
And for the ignoring part. I've noticed that you drift so far to the left, that I can't see your pro on the pitch, and I simply forget that you're even there. I don't use the map alot when we're attacking due to the pace tbh.

I don't want to hear anymore of people complaining of my 'any' play. There's a reason why i'm the only one who can play it in div 2 & 1. If you can do a better job then please go ahead.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:We were actually playing legit esp when I moved to CAM last few games. You NEED at least one attacker to move into places that aren't in obvious places and to keep it moving. When 3 attackers all run in behind it's just impossible to make attacking plays.

Nah, it's mainly because if I try taking extra time on the ball and end up losing it when someone's making a run.. yeh.. They'll say I ignored them or something or that I was selfish. So basically I just play how people want me to play.

If I had more freedom I'd take more long shots, attempt more dribbles etc. Though everytime I attempt a dribble and lose the ball I get told I'm not good at dribbling, yet when everybody else does it and loses it 50 times per game it's ok.
You should stick with what you're good at, which is long shots, making runs, pressing the backline, fake shot/cut in, but not overuse it. Do 2-3 fake shots in a game and they'll figure out how 1 dimensional you are. Try to do something different the third time prehaps? That'll give you the element of surprise imo. And dribbling wasn't really your strength tbh. You excel in the other things i've mentioned before.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:03 pm

I only complain when I see an easy pass and you or anyone else takes the difficult pass.

Also I never said you don't pass lol, just saying that a lot of the time I'm open and I don't get the ball. But instead we as a team try to force it through the middle where there's no space.

Also you have the most assists because you are an any and see the ball the most, it's not uncommon for me to go 20-30 mins without touching the ball despite having the best passing stats and always in miles of space. (not to mention as most of your goals yesterday showed if you pass me the ball almost all the time you will get it back lol)

I just feel we don't use the width of the pitch enough and don't pass enough ( that's as a team and not just to me)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Yes I see the ball the most. But that just shows that i'm not greedy with the ball and I would rather go for a sweaty goal instead of a yolo goal, especially when we're in need of a goal.

And like I said, I can sometimes forget that you're on the pitch due to you drifting too far on the left. Will use the map more when you're on during attacking.

For the width part. Cheese attacks through the middle 24/7. MT prefers cutting in which makes us go through the middle 90% of the time. When Tom plays upfront he drifts to the wide with me linking up with him.

But meh cba discussing more about this. We've just need to keep on with the ground passes & reduce the OTT passes. No OTT passes should be made at all in 70+ due to players having no stamina
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:04 pm

I move to the left because that's where the space usually is and I won't see the ball otherwise.

Also you see the ball because you are any and in control of what they do. I'm lucky if I see the ball more than once per possession so I have to make something of it or I won't see it for another 10 mins. ( don't really get the chance to lose the ball and have another opportunity to create something like everyone else does)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:27 pm

We were doing just fine in the last few games

Just need me at CAM because I move all over the place and me n LeV have a pretty GOAT understanding in attacks mainly because in previous fifa's i'd be upfront with him ANY constantly and we ran the same moves hundreds of times

You should try getting used to playing actual CM Mole, unless we're playing like 6 people who super press you'll see plenty of the ball. As long as you think about what you're gonna do next before you've even got the ball or they'll end up marking your options.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Last time i played CM, i played 5 passes in two games.

I'm alright m8, CAM is the only time i see any of it tbh. I know why but it is what it is.

Because Cheese is the centre forward so everyone looks for him eventually, you are the ball winner so you have the ball the second most times next to LeVersa who naturally is on the ball a lot being an any and the best dribbler.

It's alright when it's just us 4 but when MT plays i'm just standing around not involved at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:58 pm

Anybody up for more soon, ended well on clubs so I want to keep going.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:11 pm

What formation we playing? Diamond?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next