Freeza
Tomwin Lannister
LeVersacci
RealGunner
Onyx
10 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

FIFA 15 PS4 Pro Clubs Discussion - III - Page 38 Empty Re: FIFA 15 PS4 Pro Clubs Discussion - III

Post by RealGunner Sat May 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Just to you?

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FIFA 15 PS4 Pro Clubs Discussion - III - Page 38 Empty Re: FIFA 15 PS4 Pro Clubs Discussion - III

Post by LeVersacci Sat May 23, 2015 5:25 pm

Lol the guy is a turd just ignore him. He doesn't mean most of it as he's mentioned in party chat but still uncalled for.

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 23, 2015 5:30 pm

rofl

Clubs should be a TV show on CW
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat May 23, 2015 5:32 pm

looooooool
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 23, 2015 11:27 pm

MT I was thinking actually, pls keep reporting cheese for hate and threats. If we can get him perma banned from PSN looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool he'd neck himself.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat May 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Loooooool

But nah you don't get perma for that. Only warnings.

Had 3 warnings from cod4 and 5-6 from mw2 for my hate messages n shit to people Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat May 23, 2015 11:40 pm

Yeah it's stricter now, I was prime scumbag back then too. He's threatening to kill MT on a daily basis
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 24, 2015 12:55 am

Got J & J security guarding my basement with pizza boxes just in case. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 24, 2015 5:37 am

I wish Cheese had been able to witness how insanely annoying you could be back on MW2 and MW3, MT. I bet his blood pressure would rise to the point where he'd die from a stroke Razz You could litterally spend hours stalking me ingame, stabbing me in the back, shooting to reveal our position, attempting to trap me in corners, or just waste time on S&D by ultra camping or hiding somewhere with a riot shield. I remember rage quitting a few times because of you, and I like to think that I'm far more calm and composed than the average CoD player, lol.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 24, 2015 10:18 am

Why didn't you delete him lol? Would have done it after the first time he did it..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 24, 2015 10:53 am

LeVersacci wrote:Why didn't you delete him lol? Would have done it after the first time he did it..

I actually did.. but at some point I decided to add him again. If I remember correctly, he contacted me on his lion-something account after I had deleted his main account Razz

I remember the first time I played FIFA against MT. I got SO frustrated by his prime-barca playing style, that I just left for the toilet while he was passing the ball between his back 4. Once I got back, he was still passing the ball around in midfield lol. It never made sense to me how he's a hardcore try-hard in most games, playing for the win rather than for fun, yet when he's bored, he plays like he doesn't give a shit about anything else than annoying other people - he even tends to try and make his own team lose Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 24, 2015 2:18 pm

Yeah we talked about that last bit a few times on chat. Feel like he sometimes tries to make us lose on purpose.

Anyway we agreed that either MT takes a break from the main club or he gets kicked. Cause we cba with his crap anymore.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 24, 2015 2:22 pm

When he needs to rush and quickly make a pass he slows down and screws up

When there's no need to rush he spams a random pass button 90 times with no direction

Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 24, 2015 2:34 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Yeah we talked about that last bit a few times on chat. Feel like he sometimes tries to make us lose on purpose.

Anyway we agreed that either MT takes a break from the main club or he gets kicked. Cause we cba with his crap anymore.

He does it on FIFA too? :facepalm: Well, I don't want to talk too much shit about MT. He's a peculiar guy who can be insanely annoying at times, but I've played a lot of CoD with him in the past and he hasn't acted like a douchebag 7-year old all of the time Razz People think he's passive on CoD now, but I've witnessed his progress from being a full-match corner camper with HB-sensor, to actually moving around the map every now and then Proud
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 24, 2015 5:17 pm

We playing tonight Tom n Thimmy? Won't be home till 22:00 UK time.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Neither will I

so yeah I am game
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 24, 2015 5:57 pm

LeVersacci wrote:We playing tonight Tom n Thimmy? Won't be home till 22:00 UK time.
I'm spending some time with my girlfriend this weekend. I'll be on tomorrow Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Thimmy wrote:I wish Cheese had been able to witness how insanely annoying you could be back on MW2 and MW3, MT. I bet his blood pressure would rise to the point where he'd die from a stroke Razz You could litterally spend hours stalking me ingame, stabbing me in the back, shooting to reveal our position, attempting to trap me in corners, or just waste time on S&D by ultra camping or hiding somewhere with a riot shield. I remember rage quitting a few times because of you, and I like to think that I'm far more calm and composed than the average CoD player, lol.

You're getting confused lol. I actually play seriously on clubs, but I just don't have much chemistry with most people on here. For example I would never ever on any game mode 'press x' to a guy who's making a run 30 yards away. To me, if someones making a run with that big of a distance, they're asking for a through ball. I'm just not wired to think that the x pass would make it, since I play in my own unique way on other game modes. Heck, I was so obsessed with winning div 1 a few months ago I made my own separate club, scouted the web for some members, but that venture fizzled out, though I've recently started playing on my own club again and managed to get to div 1. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 24, 2015 7:44 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I wish Cheese had been able to witness how insanely annoying you could be back on MW2 and MW3, MT. I bet his blood pressure would rise to the point where he'd die from a stroke Razz You could litterally spend hours stalking me ingame, stabbing me in the back, shooting to reveal our position, attempting to trap me in corners, or just waste time on S&D by ultra camping or hiding somewhere with a riot shield. I remember rage quitting a few times because of you, and I like to think that I'm far more calm and composed than the average CoD player, lol.

You're getting confused lol. I actually play seriously on clubs, but I just don't have much chemistry with most people on here. For example I would never ever on any game mode 'press x' to a guy who's making a run 30 yards away. To me, if someones making a run with that big of a distance, they're asking for a through ball. I'm just not wired to think that the x pass would make it, since I play in my own unique way on other game modes. Heck, I was so obsessed with winning div 1 a few months ago I made my own separate club, scouted the web for some members, but that venture fizzled out, though I've recently started playing on my own club again and managed to get to div 1. tongue

How am I getting confused? You're easily the potentially most annoying guy I've ever played with, when you decide to be annoying Razz
Yeah.. Cheese got pretty mad because I kept sending him lobbed through balls instead of ground passes, so I stopped doing that.. but then, I got into a situation where there were 3 defenders between him and me, and it was obvious to me that a ground pass would just run straight into one of them or get too close to the goalie, so I went for a lobbed pass anyway. He didn't start ranting like he does with you, but his sigh sounded like air fizzling out of a balloon Razz

I kind of get what you mean with poor chemistry. I know I've crashed into Sacci and Tom or Cheese a few times. I don't believe I've ever done that outside of playing clubs with you guys, and I usually play co-op seasons. I've also messed up quite a few passes because I expect people to be prepared to run into specific spaces. But to be fair, you've been playing like C. Ronaldo in frustrated-mode ever since the first time I played clubs with you. You basically stop passing the ball in the final third Laughing I know you've probably played more clubs than anyone else on here, so you have a sick pro, but it's still a team game.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 24, 2015 7:48 pm

I can confirm, when i played MT on PES he'd spend 80% of the game passing between his back four.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun May 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I can confirm, when i played MT on PES he'd spend 80% of the game passing between his back four.

I'll lose 10/10 times against someone who plays like that, because it kills the fun of playing the game and I get so impatiently frustrated that I start running directly towards goal as soon as I gain possession of the ball, just to experience some excitement, if only for a few seconds. I'd litterally rather watch grass grow.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun May 24, 2015 8:02 pm

What i said to him Laughing I just got bored as *bleep* tbh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 24, 2015 9:35 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Yohan Modric wrote:

How am I getting confused? You're easily the potentially most annoying guy I've ever played with, when you decide to be annoying Razz
Yeah.. Cheese got pretty mad because I kept sending him lobbed through balls instead of ground passes, so I stopped doing that.. but then, I got into a situation where there were 3 defenders between him and me, and it was obvious to me that a ground pass would just run straight into one of them or get too close to the goalie, so I went for a lobbed pass anyway. He didn't start ranting like he does with you, but his sigh sounded like air fizzling out of a balloon Razz

I kind of get what you mean with poor chemistry. I know I've crashed into Sacci and Tom or Cheese a few times. I don't believe I've ever done that outside of playing clubs with you guys, and I usually play co-op seasons. I've also messed up quite a few passes because I expect people to be prepared to run into specific spaces. But to be fair, you've been playing like C. Ronaldo in frustrated-mode ever since the first time I played clubs with you. You basically stop passing the ball in the final third Laughing I know you've probably played more clubs than anyone else on here, so you have a sick pro, but it's still a team game.

You're confused because you're thinking people are annoyed with me on clubs because I 'decide' to be annoying, when that's not the case at all. I play seriously on clubs, things just don't work out and as a result people are annoyed. 2 different annoyances. tongue

Versacci, Tom and Cheese seem to have good chemistry, though that's all it is, good chemistry. It's not some sort of winning formula otherwise they'd have won have won multiple titles by now, considering they've played without me plenty of times. And I haven't played like a frustrated CR in ages, can't even remember the last time I took a long shot. Laughing

Oh and send your mom over early tonight. I'm sure she won't be too happy with your sudden infatuation of criticising her lover. Very Happy

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 24, 2015 9:41 pm

MT that last part lmfaoooooooooooioooooooooooooooooo
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I can confirm, when i played MT on PES he'd spend 80% of the game passing between his back four.

Which was due to the pressing, that happens to be 100x more op than FIFA's. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 24, 2015 9:47 pm

Mt wtf

From a good post to that shit

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next